IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,634 posts in this topic. You are on page 266 of 273.
#13251 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

When my BAG board failed in my hobbit, there was no replacement board available anywhere in Europe. I had to buy direct from JJP, and paid 100 dollars on top of the board price for shipping and tax. Needless to say, not happy.
They seriously need to up their game with regards to service and support network.

Why is your living overseas from them their problem when it comes to shipping?

#13252 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballizfun:

Why is your living overseas from them their problem when it comes to shipping?

Flash news : the world is not centered only on the US.

JJP has reseller in Europe, but they don't have a service network there. Even worse, for France (and a few other countries), their distributor is based in Luxembourg, meaning that EU consumer laws do not apply (so no hidden defect protection for ex).

Whereas I can buy Stern machines from French distributors, and I can buy spare parts for Stern, Williams Bally, etc from many stores in EU. I don't have to go through Stern US to buy a Spike node board. Whereas I need to when buying spare part from JJP (although recently, it seems that a reseller in Germany is starting to carry "some" of their product, but not all).

Would you apply your argument to your car ? I mean, if you own a Toyota in the US, would you expect that you have to import yourself an electronic control board from Japan, just because it's a japanese brand ? Of course not. Or your TV set (very likely built in Asia). Or your washing machine (likewise).

at the price of these machines (more than a car !), I would expect to have a decent service and support structure that would not force me to buy in the US, and pay expensive tax and duty.

Also, on WoZ and first run of the Hobbit, JJP used some super thin wires and high density connectors. If you have damage close to a connector, you can't repair it yourself. And JJP does not carry at all inventory of these wiring harness. I had the case where one of the wires for an LED insert was cut when servicing the pop up mechs, because they are super fragile. When I asked JJP for a replacement, they told me they had none. I had to repair it myself, which honestly was a pita. Had I failed to repair it, I was, quite simply, screwed. I would expect that for a machine built in 2016 (only 6 years ago !), I would be able to find replacement for non repairable parts, but no, tough luck. To note that JJP changed their wiring mid run of Hobbit, likely because they realized this very issue.

So, while I love both of my JJP games, fact remains that:

- Custom HW, not found anywhere else. Worse: depends on the machine generation (same could be said of Spooky, granted)
- No spare parts available in most of Europe
- No replacement parts for some non repairable components by end user
- No service network that could offer repair services for these specific parts

Anyway, don't want to derail this DialedIn thread, just worth iterating that when you buy a JJP machine, do it knowing there's a chance that in 10y from now something will break that will not be repairable and replacable.

#13253 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

JJP has reseller in Europe, but they don't have a service network there. Even worse, for France (and a few other countries), their distributor is based in Luxembourg, meaning that EU consumer laws do not apply (so no hidden defect protection for ex).
Whereas I can buy Stern machines from French distributors, and I can buy spare parts for Stern, Williams Bally, etc from many stores in EU. I don't have to go through Stern US to buy a Spike node board. Whereas I need to when buying spare part from JJP (although recently, it seems that a reseller in Germany is starting to carry "some" of their product, but not all).
Would you apply your argument to your car ? I mean, if you own a Toyota in the US, would you expect that you have to import yourself an electronic control board from Japan, just because it's a japanese brand ? Of course not. Or your TV set (very likely built in Asia). Or your washing machine (likewise).
at the price of these machines (more than a car !), I would expect to have a decent service and support structure that would not force me to buy in the US, and pay expensive tax and duty.
Also, on WoZ and first run of the Hobbit, JJP used some super thin wires and high density connectors. If you have damage close to a connector, you can't repair it yourself. And JJP does not carry at all inventory of these wiring harness. I had the case where one of the wires for an LED insert was cut when servicing the pop up mechs, because they are super fragile. When I asked JJP for a replacement, they told me they had none. I had to repair it myself, which honestly was a pita. Had I failed to repair it, I was, quite simply, screwed. I would expect that for a machine built in 2016 (only 6 years ago !), I would be able to find replacement for non repairable parts, but no, tough luck. To note that JJP changed their wiring mid run of Hobbit, likely because they realized this very issue.
- Custom HW, not found anywhere else. Worse: depends on the machine generation (same could be said of Spooky, granted)
Anyway, don't want to derail this DialedIn thread, just worth iterating that when you buy a JJP machine, do it knowing there's a chance that in 10y from now something will break that will not be repairable and replacable.

JJP parts seem to be in short supply for customers in the US. I’ve been told no parts in stock multiple time from them.
Not sure why this is happening but it’s definitely an inconvenience

#13254 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

I've ordered parts from Japan for my Japanese car that were not available in the USA. I paid the cost to ship them since it's the one I wanted. It's just the cost of having a foreign based item at times. Stern has a larger network than JJP so they have better international coverage. You aren't going to find a big support system for AP or SP outside north america either. You'll be paying tax and duty regardless of if you got it direct from JJP or a dealer there. Someone is paying the import costs, either the customer directly, or the distributor is paying it and passing it on to the customer. Those costs exist no matter who placed the initial order. I paid a huge amount for shipping a desktop clock from England. It's not available here. Shipping was about 50% the cost of the item itself and it was a small, light box. But what I wanted was only available direct from the manufacturer. So I determined if I was willing to pay that and chose to. No different.

#13255 1 year ago

I've also ordered parts from Australia, before PPS got hold of things and I paid whatever shipping was necessary to get the parts I needed at the time. It's just the cost of owning relatively rare items.

#13256 1 year ago
Quoted from iluvak9:

I just purchased a Dialed In LE and it is being shipped to me right now. As a new owner of this used game, I was looking forward to trying out and showing off the cell phone / blue tooth / wi-fi interactive capabilities which were heavily marketed features of the game when it was released. Just look at the flyer which focuses on touting that Dialed In was "the first machine to feature Bluetooth connectivity, a camera, and additional player capabilities through a smartphone." These were the ONLY three features specifically mentioned in the Dialed In flyer, so this was clearly key to their touting the Dialed In product and a key to the linking of the features to the game's cellphone theme.
If I understand what is going on correctly, two of these three features highlighted in the Dialed In flyer will no longer be possible on a Dialed In machine. Does Jersey Jack have any plans to either return to supporting the Jersey Jack app that was created at the time of the release of Dialed In specifically for that game or doing something else to allow one to utilize these heavily marketed features specific to the Dialed In machine? What looks like it might be the company decision to cut-off the ability to use two of three features heavily touted when Dialed In was being sold would provide evidence of Jersey Jack's lack of interest in servicing and supporting both customers and Jersey Jack products after the sale.
This evidence would make me think twice before ever considering owning a Jersey Jack pinball machine in the future. In other words, a Jersey Jack pinball machine would become "an offer I could refuse" because I would not be comfortable with assuming the company would provide sufficient support and service after the sale.

So JJP did remove the app from the app stores, and I also think they removed the code from the firmware in one of their later updates, seems they have no plan on bringing these features back.

They are a gimmick, but I do like to show them off once in a while, I still find it super fun and unique. The one thing that really changes the gameplay is that you can hit the big bang button on the app anytime you want instead of having to hit the target which makes it easier to complete a mode.

Now if you want to play with it, you can download the APK file, it's all over the Internet and side load it on the Android device, but you also need to check the firmware version your game is on, and avoid updating it, so you have the build that still have the code for this feature.

#13257 1 year ago
Quoted from adol75:

So JJP did remove the app from the app stores....They are a gimmick,

A gimmick to some, actually useful for others. One of the reasons I had my eye on a Dialed In was controlling the flippers with a phone. My wife is disabled and has a hard time using the regular flipper buttons. IF the phone control had worked well, it would have been absolutely awesome. But it's not available anymore. And, I've been told it was pretty spotty at best. But knowing that BEFORE I bought it might have changed the decision at the time.

#13258 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

A gimmick to some, actually useful for others. One of the reasons I had my eye on a Dialed In was controlling the flippers with a phone. My wife is disabled and has a hard time using the regular flipper buttons. IF the phone control had worked well, it would have been absolutely awesome. But it's not available anymore. And, I've been told it was pretty spotty at best. But knowing that BEFORE I bought it might have changed the decision at the time.

Accessibility is a good point that they've probably didn't thing about
It is spotty to setup, I think they removed it because they got tired of getting support calls to figure how to connect. And they had these problems because they didn't implement Bluetooth support properly, so it was failing on some devices, working on others etc.

#13259 1 year ago

Based on posts in the Godfather thread, sounds like Ted Estes (programmer) is no longer working for JJP. While I know there are other programmers there, it makes me guess we will really never see any final code polish (like a more ceremonious end to the final wizard mode). The last code update will probably just be the removal of Scorbit. What a shame...

#13260 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballizfun:

I've ordered parts from Japan for my Japanese car that were not available in the USA. I paid the cost to ship them since it's the one I wanted. It's just the cost of having a foreign based item at times. Stern has a larger network than JJP so they have better international coverage. You aren't going to find a big support system for AP or SP outside north america either. You'll be paying tax and duty regardless of if you got it direct from JJP or a dealer there. Someone is paying the import costs, either the customer directly, or the distributor is paying it and passing it on to the customer. Those costs exist no matter who placed the initial order. I paid a huge amount for shipping a desktop clock from England. It's not available here. Shipping was about 50% the cost of the item itself and it was a small, light box. But what I wanted was only available direct from the manufacturer. So I determined if I was willing to pay that and chose to. No different.

I disagree. Customer service is part of the brand value. If a brand is unable to establish a decent support network, service and parts, it's on them, and it decreases their brand value.

As for shipping cost and duty: when managed by a distributor, shipping and tax duties are far lower. VAT is equivalent, true, but I don't need to pay VAT in that case on shipping cost, which is the case when importing myself from the US.

Your example of the clock is not relevant. You choosed to import a full product that was not available anywhere else, that's your choice. But my point is that there are European resellers for JJP machines, and it is therefore JJP responsibility to establish a network for spare parts. While JJP are far less frequent in Europe than Stern, there are still quite a few hundred machines, if not more. Stern has setup a dedicated European spare parts center (which is actually not hosted by them from what I know, it's another distributor who manages it for them), JJP could do the same.

And yes, CC and AP are also affected.

That said, since last time I checked, it seems some independent spare parts reseller are starting to carry "some" spare parts. It's a little bit of a search exercize, and many parts are missing, but at least it's a start.

#13261 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

I disagree. Customer service is part of the brand value. If a brand is unable to establish a decent support network, service and parts, it's on them, and it decreases their brand value.
As for shipping cost and duty: when managed by a distributor, shipping and tax duties are far lower. VAT is equivalent, true, but I don't need to pay VAT in that case on shipping cost, which is the case when importing myself from the US.
Your example of the clock is not relevant. You choosed to import a full product that was not available anywhere else, that's your choice. But my point is that there are European resellers for JJP machines, and it is therefore JJP responsibility to establish a network for spare parts. While JJP are far less frequent in Europe than Stern, there are still quite a few hundred machines, if not more. Stern has setup a dedicated European spare parts center (which is actually not hosted by them from what I know, it's another distributor who manages it for them), JJP could do the same.
That said, since last time I checked, it seems some independent spare parts reseller are starting to carry "some" spare parts. It's a little bit of a search exercize, and many parts are missing, but at least it's a start.

Brand value is expensive, managing spare parts is expensive and being present worldwide is expensive.

JJP has no responsibility to make spare parts available locally they can decide to do it if they want but they don't have to.

Truth is they already have enough supply difficulties for the US market with spare parts that I don't see them starting to build an international network. It might bite them at some points and might drive them to invest more but it's far fetched.

#13262 1 year ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Sure its nice to have a large world wide support system, but that's expensive and isn't worth it for the very small return, even you said a few hundred machines. The brand value is probably 80% in the USA. That's where they put the few dollars they do invest in support at. As for the clock not being relevant since its only available overseas, those games are only available from Chicago, overseas from you. Those distributors in Europe are just paying the initial shipping and tax, then passing that on to you as a higher base cost. If people were buying Zac games in the US back in the 90's there would have been minimal support and high prices for getting those parts in the US. It's just the cost of any hobby or business crossing borders.

#13263 1 year ago

The only source for JJP parts in Europe seems to be Freddys Pinball Paradise in Germany. He has a lot of parts, even boards and several custom parts.

#13264 1 year ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Based on posts in the Godfather thread, sounds like Ted Estes (programmer) is no longer working for JJP. While I know there are other programmers there, it makes me guess we will really never see any final code polish (like a more ceremonious end to the final wizard mode). The last code update will probably just be the removal of Scorbit. What a shame...

Well...my bad here. I always thought the Pinside user Dr_Light was Ted...but apparently that is not the case. Sounds like Ted is still at JJP. Dr_Light (based on the Godfather thread) is not at JJP any longer. My apologies for the bad info.

#13265 1 year ago

Stuck Ball issue Ive always had and now figured out why. When trying for skill shot or when a ball moves slowly up behind the pops the ball often gets stuck on this different kind of roll over switch I guess? Its a small metal stick coming out attached to the coil below. Any suggestions to make it stop contributing to stuck balls?

20230318_153921233_iOS (resized).jpg20230318_153921233_iOS (resized).jpg20230318_153926737_iOS (resized).jpg20230318_153926737_iOS (resized).jpg20230318_153929200_iOS (resized).jpg20230318_153929200_iOS (resized).jpg20230318_154102550_iOS (resized).jpg20230318_154102550_iOS (resized).jpg
#13266 1 year ago

also starting to see the magnet mylar wear. to cut around the theatre magnet, did you need to remove the theatre?

#13267 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

also starting to see the magnet mylar wear. to cut around the theatre magnet, did you need to remove the theatre?

No. Remove the magnet from underneath and then use a sharp exacto knife from under the playfield.

#13268 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Stuck Ball issue Ive always had and now figured out why. When trying for skill shot or when a ball moves slowly up behind the pops the ball often gets stuck on this different kind of roll over switch I guess? Its a small metal stick coming out attached to the coil below. Any suggestions to make it stop contributing to stuck balls?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It probably needs adjusting. It should roll onto it, ball holding the switch down until it is kicked out. If you know what mean?

#13269 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

It probably needs adjusting. It should roll onto it, ball holding the switch down until it is kicked out. If you know what mean?

Yea it does that many times. But when the ball slowly goes there it doesnt make it past that switch

#13270 1 year ago

I had to bend mine down, now even a slow ball won’t get stuck.

#13271 1 year ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Did you bend from above the playfield or below?

#13273 1 year ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I got mine bent from the previous owner, I was tempted to bend them back up because I thought it looked weird. But now I know why, thank you !

1 week later
#13274 1 year ago

LTG

Having a switch matrix issue. I'll post a picture of the notes I have. Any help to point me in the right direction would be appreciated. It looked like the manual pointed to U001, but U002 looks blown out.

IMG_20230328_131636 (resized).jpgIMG_20230328_131636 (resized).jpgreceived_267447752278409 (resized).jpegreceived_267447752278409 (resized).jpeg

#13275 1 year ago

Hi guys,
My scoop (the phone one) always fire the ball laterally (toward the upper flipper) in place of straight down.
Do you have any idea why? I ve check the subway, there is nothing there...

Thanks

#13276 1 year ago

Back in the club…for the third time! I set this game up at age 44, 46 and now 49. It keeps getting heavier and heavier.

This is the only pin I’ve owned three times. Either I’m crazy for selling it twice, or a genius for bringing it back again. This one is staying. This game is just too good.

1705D5B4-5E8E-4F06-8B38-A2C2A2DB9C8C (resized).jpeg1705D5B4-5E8E-4F06-8B38-A2C2A2DB9C8C (resized).jpeg
#13277 1 year ago

Ya I have owned it twice and have had his one about three years,it is really a fun game!
Enjoy.

#13278 1 year ago

Hit 2M today for the first time since July, 2018, way back when I had my first DI. Collected 4 SIM cards again, and reached Chaos in Quantum City, same as 2018. Didn’t realize you can finish modes by hitting Big Bang? Seems like a huge shortcut! I usually fail to score 100,000 and collect zero cards on most games. But when you get rolling and start collecting cards, this game takes off. Everything feels earned, including multiballs. I have Godfather also, and it’s way to mb heavy for me. I start 3-4 mb modes pretty much every game. I like the balance of DI better. GF is a beautiful game with a lot going for it, but I would keep DI if I had to pick one today.

#13279 1 year ago

Just finished cleaning up a nice DI I picked up recently. Really fun game. My 4th JJP (WoZ, TH, GnR). As others have said, this is closer to the classic 90s WPC games we all fondly remember. Just a great layout and greatest-hits from Lawlor.

I installed Precision Flippers, and it really made a noticeable improvement, especially the upper flipper where both the ramp and SIM shot are more consistent now.

1A5E55B8-E7D1-4126-982E-F63E6344EE89 (resized).jpeg1A5E55B8-E7D1-4126-982E-F63E6344EE89 (resized).jpeg6AF549D2-1A7D-4A79-A8CD-26B139D81145 (resized).jpeg6AF549D2-1A7D-4A79-A8CD-26B139D81145 (resized).jpegDAFC8F01-6DDB-4849-BF01-1FED95E49541 (resized).jpegDAFC8F01-6DDB-4849-BF01-1FED95E49541 (resized).jpeg
#13280 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Hit 2M today for the first time since July, 2018, way back when I had my first DI. Collected 4 SIM cards again, and reached Chaos in Quantum City, same as 2018. Didn’t realize you can finish modes by hitting Big Bang? Seems like a huge shortcut! I usually fail to score 100,000 and collect zero cards on most games. But when you get rolling and start collecting cards, this game takes off. Everything feels earned, including multiballs. I have Godfather also, and it’s way to mb heavy for me. I start 3-4 mb modes pretty much every game. I like the balance of DI better. GF is a beautiful game with a lot going for it, but I would keep DI if I had to pick one today.

Yes! A very nice alternative to a hard mode with BigBang!

#13281 1 year ago

Let me know if you would trade your DI CE for a GF CE. Bonus if you have the jacket.

I would make a tier 7 contribution.

Thanks!

#13282 1 year ago
Quoted from Lysurgeon:

LTG
Having a switch matrix issue. I'll post a picture of the notes I have. Any help to point me in the right direction would be appreciated. It looked like the manual pointed to U001, but U002 looks blown out.
[quoted image][quoted image]

If you want LTG support back, you'll have to write JJP and tell them he was their best and most responsive service resource.
#bringltgback

#13283 1 year ago
Quoted from Lysurgeon:

LTG

Sorry. jjp dumped me, so you'll need to contact them.

Quoted from adol75:

If you want LTG support back, you'll have to write JJP and tell them he was their best and most responsive service resource.
#bringltgback

Thank you my friend. It will never happen. I do appreciate your kind words.

LTG : )

#13284 1 year ago

Very nice silver ball shooter from Pinball Shark. Has nice weight to it. He offers them in polished or brushed aluminum. Powder coat next…

82A22799-17F1-4B1C-A2EA-24D85CF492E7 (resized).jpeg82A22799-17F1-4B1C-A2EA-24D85CF492E7 (resized).jpeg
#13285 1 year ago

I recently went from 1.73 to 1.75 I saved my settings before doing a full install. Went fine. So I opened coin door and put in my USB. Restore settings. Shows me the file name on screen which matches the tar file in on my USB. Enter to restore. Message saying system reboots once settings restored... and it just stays there.. nothing. I exit out after 15 mins. Settings not restored. Tried several times. I don't have a bad port as when I plug in bluetooth adapter, it is working fine.
Sent in a ticket. Tells me to use a USB port on the motherboard. USB ports all taken.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

#13286 1 year ago

Unplug the camera port and use that. If that doesn't work, copy the files to a USB 2.0 stick of max 8GB memory. I've had issues with USB 3.0 thumbdrives in JJP games. My standard fix is to use an older USB 2.0 drive.

#13287 1 year ago

The image in the Quantum Theater was way-too-low on my game. From a standing position, I could only see the upper-half of the video screen. For example, on a skill shot, you couldn't read any of the text or points without moving your head well toward the backbox. Is this the normal case for others?

Anyway, I found a fix. I removed the Quantum Theater, tore it apart, and did a completely different mounting system (using all the original parts) for the half-mirrored glass. It turned out great. I'll try to post a picture of where the glass has been remounted. Now, I see the full image from a standing position, and the various targets are perfectly centered in my view.

I repositioned the mirror so the upper edge is almost exactly flush with the lower edge of the video screen (see picture). I did need to drill 2 additional holes for the repositioned upper mount (now under the glass). The second pic shows the image now-centered as seen from eye-level at the playing position. FYI.
IMG_1137 (resized).JPGIMG_1137 (resized).JPGIMG_1138 (resized).JPGIMG_1138 (resized).JPG

#13288 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

The image in the Quantum Theater was way-too-low on my game. From a standing position, I could only see the upper-half of the video screen. For example, on a skill shot, you couldn't read any of the text or points without moving your head well toward the backbox. Is this the normal case for others?
Anyway, I found a fix. I removed the Quantum Theater, tore it apart, and did a completely different mounting system (using all the original parts) for the half-mirrored glass. It turned out great. I'll try to post a picture of where the glass has been remounted. Now, I see the full image from a standing position, and the various targets are perfectly centered in my view.
I repositioned the mirror so the upper edge is almost exactly flush with the lower edge of the video screen (see picture). I did need to drill 2 additional holes for the repositioned upper mount (now under the glass). The second pic shows the image now-centered as seen from eye-level at the playing position. FYI.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Mine is like this also, thanks for the detailed fix. Now I have something to do this weekend.

#13289 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Mine is like this also, thanks for the detailed fix. Now I have something to do this weekend.

Neither the upper or lower brackets (for the mirrored glass) will use the stock position. The upper bracket is placed so the glass rests on top. This required drilling new holes (and used of a separate screw + nut). The lower bracket also needs modification. I ground off half the mounting tabs (so the mounting hole on each side now looks like the letter “c”) so I could slide this bracket down about 1/4” from the original location and then used a washer to pinch them into this new position.

When I get back to my place, I’ll get a few pictures so you can see where both brackets go in the new position.

#13290 1 year ago

Pictures of Quantum Theatre mirror mounting mod. To locate the new holes for the upper bracket, hold the mirrored glass in the right position (see above, you want the bare-edge of the glass just below the edge of the video screen), and lay the bracket against the glass from underneath. Press a light-colored sharpie through the hole on each side of the bracket. That's where you drill new holes for the new mounting position. You'll need to supply a new screw and nut. See pic for location of this new screw, below. The last pictures shows a washer pinching the lower brackets, modified as described, above.
1xDqF (resized).jpeg1xDqF (resized).jpeg
IMG_1140 (resized).JPGIMG_1140 (resized).JPG

IMG_1141 (resized).JPGIMG_1141 (resized).JPG

#13291 1 year ago

My 14yo kid got to Armageddon the other day - pretty awesome to watch knowing I'll never get there .

Screenshot_2023-04-07-16-46-55-34_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6 (resized).jpgScreenshot_2023-04-07-16-46-55-34_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6 (resized).jpg
#13292 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Mine is slightly off, similar to my previous DI. This always seemed an oversight. A simple vertical hold-type adjustment, like JJP offers for the main monitor, would have been nice.

#13293 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

A simple vertical hold-type adjustment, like JJP offers for the main monitor, would have been nice.

When I've bought the little LCD's from other than jjp. They come with a thing to adjust the picture.

Of course you have to open the phone up to hook it on. And remove it after you adjust it. No room inside the phone for it.

DSC00812 (resized).JPGDSC00812 (resized).JPG
#13294 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Mine is slightly off, similar to my previous DI. This always seemed an oversight. A simple vertical hold-type adjustment, like JJP offers for the main monitor, would have been nice.

Mine wasn't slightly off. Roughly the bottom 1/3 of the screen wasn't viewable from my normal playing position. And yes, I wish we had vertical/horizontal offset adjustments available for this screen as we do the main monitor.

#13295 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

When I've bought the little LCD's from other than jjp. They come with a thing to adjust the picture.
Of course you have to open the phone up to hook it on. And remove it after you adjust it. No room inside the phone for it.
[quoted image]

So that's what the other plug on the phone board is for! Thanks.

#13296 1 year ago

How many of you have taken off the SIM card cliffy?

#13297 1 year ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Me ! And the phone cliffy too. Both had mylar under. The biggest improvement was on the phone cliffy but the SIM card one gave me a much better hit rate.

I still can't hit it straight from the top right flipper, but it does go in more often.

#13298 1 year ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Me #2

#13299 1 year ago

Me #3 take ‘‘em all off and lay down some protection

#13300 1 year ago

Just received 8 replacement motors for my drones. 4 are clockwise and 4 are counterclockwise. Does it matter which 4 I put in each drone? I’m thinking I might need to match 4 that are the same directionally for the drone to work. Am I right or does it not matter? Also, will it work if one drone has 4 clockwise and another has 4 counterclockwise? Since replacing these is quite a task, want to make sure that I am doing it right.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Lermods

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,634 posts in this topic. You are on page 266 of 273.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/266?hl=ripit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.