IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,611 posts in this topic. You are on page 259 of 273.
#12901 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

Might have to make it to your 50th year party

I hope you can. It's a free event. Pop, hot dogs, cheese pump, 10 slabs of Famous Dave ribs, a round of pizza, and 22 pins on free play.

It should be a lot of fun. Since I've been helping people on line for 28 years, it should be a good turn out.

LTG : )

#12902 1 year ago

The coin door menu buttons aren’t working. Any ideas? Figure it’s something obvious and simple but it’s definitely odd. Thx

#12903 1 year ago
Quoted from DropGems:

The coin door menu buttons aren’t working. Any ideas?

Turn the game off.

Right inside the coin door follow the coin door harness. The first connector you come to, grab by the wires both sides and push the connector together as hard as you can.

That should fix you up.

Then tell jjp to get LTG : ) back.

#12904 1 year ago

Is it possible to do combo by chaining the left ramp continiously?
Does this count as combo or you have to use different ramps?

#12905 1 year ago

Hi guys,
I just got an issue on my dialed in, the theater does not grab the ball anymore, in the test switches i got "theater enter" stuck open
Does anyone knows where is the issue?
I also seem to have a gate/switch behind the theater that seems in an odd position (see photos)

IMG_8799 (resized).jpgIMG_8799 (resized).jpgIMG_8800 (resized).jpgIMG_8800 (resized).jpgIMG_8801 (resized).jpgIMG_8801 (resized).jpg
#12906 1 year ago

IT seems my opto got unstuck somehow... does anyone have a picture of where the opto is supposed to sit?

IMG_8803 (resized).jpgIMG_8803 (resized).jpg
#12907 1 year ago

I managed to sort it out, the opto felt from the rail, I removed the mini play field and Clic the opto back in

#12908 1 year ago
Quoted from skwal:

Hi guys,
I just got an issue on my dialed in, the theater does not grab the ball anymore, in the test switches i got "theater enter" stuck open
Does anyone knows where is the issue?
I also seem to have a gate/switch behind the theater that seems in an odd position (see photos)
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I had to bend the metal gate a little to make it move freely.

#12909 1 year ago
Quoted from TrekTobbyGermany:

I had to bend the metal gate a little to make it move freely.

Can you post a photo on how you bended it?
Thanks

#12910 1 year ago
Quoted from skwal:

Can you post a photo on how you bended it?
Thanks

Like that. Just needs a little...

2c03ad1e4d34c2a2ba85d286a85707304bfc4f62~3 (resized).jpg2c03ad1e4d34c2a2ba85d286a85707304bfc4f62~3 (resized).jpg
#12911 1 year ago

Who wants to trade their DILE for a NIB UMCE preorder? PM me if interested.

#12912 1 year ago

You are serious?

Quoted from Tres:

Who wants to trade their DILE for a NIB UMCE preorder? PM me if interested.

#12913 1 year ago

Gameplay question, I’m going through disasters with multiballs sprinkled in then get to chaos on quantum city. Is this the general flow or is there something I am missing? How are y’all attacking gameplay? This is a fairly new addition to my lineup so still figuring out how to navigate. Unlike, Wonka for example, where you can stack mini modes(super spinner, etc..) I’m failing to see what to stack and best way to play. Thanks in advance.

#12914 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

Gameplay question, I’m going through disasters with multiballs sprinkled in then get to chaos on quantum city. Is this the general flow or is there something I am missing? How are y’all attacking gameplay? This is a fairly new addition to my lineup so still figuring out how to navigate. Unlike, Wonka for example, where you can stack mini modes(super spinner, etc..) I’m failing to see what to stack and best way to play. Thanks in advance.

Nothing much to stack in DI compared to other pins, except some modes work well with MB. So, waiting on starting meteor and then MB is useful, for instance.

Otherwise, it is making your way through modes one at a time and trying to collect the SIM cards. Lots of other stuff to do along the way. Just not many stacking opportunities.

#12915 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

Don't shoot the big bang before you start a disaster, then you can hit it and it counts as mode completed

#12916 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

The biggest stacking opportunity is to bring sim cards in to modes. So try to collect those sim cards before starting a new mode. Also you can skip multiball after you lock the second ball by hammering on the flippers (watch the phone screen for the cue)

#12917 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

The biggest stacking opportunity is to bring sim cards in to modes. So try to collect those sim cards before starting a new mode. Also you can skip multiball after you lock the second ball by hammering on the flippers (watch the phone screen for the cue)

What's the phone screen cue ? I didn't know you could skip multiball. And if you skip how do you get multiball after that ?

#12918 1 year ago
Quoted from adol75:

What's the phone screen cue ? I didn't know you could skip multiball. And if you skip how do you get multiball after that ?

Right after you light your multiball, you can hit both flippers twice and cancel it until you start a mode. Once you start a mode, the phone will be lit for multiball.

#12919 1 year ago
Quoted from adol75:

I think it's after you lock your second ball the phone will say shoot phone for multiball and then in small text say press flippers twice to cancel. So you can then start a mode and the phone will be lit to start multiball. Allows you to make progress on a mode during multiball. Give it a try next time you play

#12920 1 year ago

Just checked my SIM area, thought I would post what works well for me. About 2000 games in as is after removing the metal protector and dropping the RHS rubber. This is still the first mylar application. Thought it would be due to be replaced but looks fine.
Plays perfectly with this setup on my machine. Still hard shot but not beyond reasonable expectations.

6AF4B319-CEE2-4083-B4A0-F3937C28BF97 (resized).jpeg6AF4B319-CEE2-4083-B4A0-F3937C28BF97 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#12921 1 year ago

Just replaced the original battery, thought I would share the voltage was 2.90V.
Have put it off too long and sure I’m not the only one. The fix for the battery not working finally got to me.

#12922 1 year ago

I need a little phone scoop help. I have a protector on there now, and a protector inside a bag of Cliffys that was part of the Dialed In kit. I assume the protector in the bag is an actual Cliffy, and the one installed is factory. Two questions:
1) How can I tell the difference for sure, because
2) Which is better at lowering rejects?

I have a lot of rejects from that shot. The ball appears to fall into the hole partway and then pop back out again more often than I think it should. My searches seemed to give inconsistent answers. Anyone?

#12923 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

I need a little phone scoop help. I have a protector on there now, and a protector inside a bag of Cliffys that was part of the Dialed In kit. I assume the protector in the bag is an actual Cliffy, and the one installed is factory. Two questions:
I have a lot of rejects from that shot. The ball appears to fall into the hole partway and then pop back out again more often than I think it should. My searches seemed to give inconsistent answers. Anyone?

The factory protector was quite thick and had a cut out in the front. Cliffy's is much thinner, without a cutout. I use a Cliffy and do not have a lot of rejects after bending it a little to fit properly and staying flat on the playfield. Same on Sim card. Plays fine with Cliffy's. Some like mantis Protectors more. To absolutely minimize rejects you have to play without Protectors and the risk of chipping playfield. But that's no option for me...

#12924 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

I had tons of rejects from the cliffys, it made playing the game painful, so I removed it and put some mylar instead. The playfield is protected and my shots go straight in the phone.

#12925 1 year ago

Scoop kick seems like it’s dying. Was getting weaker and weaker past two days now ball won’t make it out. Any suggestions? Thx!

#12926 1 year ago

Still looks new,that what I did but

Quoted from DropGems:

Scoop kick seems like it’s dying. Was getting weaker and weaker past two days now ball won’t make it out. Any suggestions? Thx!

Did you look at the coil sleeve for operation ect!

#12927 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Still looks new,that what I did but

Did you look at the coil sleeve for operation ect!

How’s that work? Ball is jumping but not making it out.

#12928 1 year ago
Quoted from DropGems:

Ball is jumping but not making it out.

Plunger intact and not worn ? Where plunger rests ( coil stop or rubber grommet ) still there and not worn ? Coil sleeve not missing, worn, or cracked ?

If all good. Then go into Settings - Coils - and make it stronger.

#12929 1 year ago

Any way to read the comic book online or dl somewhere?

#12930 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Any way to read the comic book online or dl somewhere?

No that I know of.

I wish it was.

#12931 1 year ago

Thanks Lloyd.

I learned to google and did find this:

https://nypinball.com/flyers/dialed-in-2/

Can anyone confirm that this is the complete comic?

#12932 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Thanks Lloyd.
I learned to google and did find this:
https://nypinball.com/flyers/dialed-in-2/
Can anyone confirm that this is the complete comic?

Yep that's the complete book. Good find!

#12933 1 year ago
Quoted from mjfisher:

Yep that's the complete book. Good find!

Thank you !

#12934 1 year ago

...getting ready to switch out the non-working drones for new ones. The new ones don't have propellers, and tips on how to move the old propellers to the new drones without breaking them? Thank you.

#12935 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

The new ones don't have propellers, and tips on how to move the old propellers to the new drones without breaking them?

Very gently pull up to remove and then push on to stick back on.

#12936 1 year ago

so, no tools LTG?

#12937 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

so, no tools LTG?

Back when I changed one. I just pulled them off and shoved back on. Didn't even think about it.

#12938 1 year ago

Thanks bud...

#12939 1 year ago

So related to the drones….one did not work, changed all motors (ali express, really good price!) and in test mode they work perfectly (all three, the new one even better/harder). During game (last update) they don’t work….some times one second…. Is this how it should be?

#12940 1 year ago
Quoted from JvdS:

So related to the drones….one did not work, changed all motors (ali express, really good price!) and in test mode they work perfectly (all three, the new one even better/harder). During game (last update) they don’t work….some times one second…. Is this how it should be?

They nerfed them in the last code update.

#12941 1 year ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

They nerfed them in the last code update.

I’m on latest code and still occasionally see them fire.

#12942 1 year ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

I’m on latest code and still occasionally see them fire.

Exactly! They use to be more prominent if the older code. Now not so much.

#12943 1 year ago

FYI:

23-005010-00
DI Quadcopter Drone Motor
$4.99 each

30-000088-50
DI Quadcopter Drone Body, Propeller
$0.25 each

If you need any, please submit a ticket via http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Support-Form/

#12944 1 year ago

Or 6,50 euro for four (!) motors via Aliexpress ;
Search on this at their website:
Cheerson CX-10 CX10 CX-10 CX-10A V646 V676RC Part CW/CCW Motor for Cheerson CX-10 Hubsan H111 RC Quadcopter Parts

Quoted from PghPinballRescue:

FYI:
23-005010-00
DI Quadcopter Drone Motor
$4.99 each
30-000088-50
DI Quadcopter Drone Body, Propeller
$0.25 each
If you need any, please submit a ticket via http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Support-Form/

#12945 1 year ago
Quoted from TOLLS:

Just checked my SIM area, thought I would post what works well for me. About 2000 games in as is after removing the metal protector and dropping the RHS rubber. This is still the first mylar application. Thought it would be due to be replaced but looks fine.
Plays perfectly with this setup on my machine. Still hard shot but not beyond reasonable expectations.
[quoted image]

Anyone see any advantage to removing the rubber ring off the lower post on the SIM card scoop to help get the ball in the scoop? Obviously a tough shot but trying to improve chances of scoop hits. Thanks in advance.

#12946 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

Anyone see any advantage to removing the rubber ring off the lower post on the SIM card scoop to help get the ball in the scoop? Obviously a tough shot but trying to improve chances of scoop hits. Thanks in advance.

It does seem to help with not so perfect shots

#12947 1 year ago

At one point I thought there was a way to shut off the "wave your hand" requirement for Lottery Frenzy, but can't find that option anywhere in the game menu, the manual, or in this forum. Did I imagine it?

#12948 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

At one point I thought there was a way to shut off the "wave your hand" requirement for Lottery Frenzy, but can't find that option anywhere in the game menu, the manual, or in this forum. Did I imagine it?

Just wiggle your head

#12949 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Two screws remove the clear plastic over the pop bumpers and set aside, a couple lock nuts to remove the plastic on left side of the theater. A couple locknuts and one screw to remove theater and set aside. Then you can check the left and right opto if one popped out of the hole it's stuck in.

This was a long time ago but thank you Lloyd, it helped me today. A tab had broken on the right side plastic and I hot glued it back in.

While I was there I found the answer to my mysterious missing ball. Last week a ball went missing and I couldn’t find it so I just added another. I guess the last guy who owned it did the same thing. Couple of times
F1B43788-27FF-47EB-9FFA-15D20BD243E3 (resized).jpegF1B43788-27FF-47EB-9FFA-15D20BD243E3 (resized).jpeg

#12950 1 year ago

Hello all! I will be joining the group soon. Game will be getting shipped to me Monday. I am very excited to give wonka a proper buddy in the game room haha. Anything I should look out for?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
5,815 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
There are 13,611 posts in this topic. You are on page 259 of 273.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/259?hl=enron64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.