IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 257 of 273.
#12801 2 years ago

I just got a cheap one on eBay.

#12802 2 years ago

Hi DI fans, I have a DI LE and I don't get why mine has a plate in orange and blue (instead of just black). Is this custom or could you order it from JJP like that?

Schermafbeelding 2022-04-22 om 16.56.49 (resized).pngSchermafbeelding 2022-04-22 om 16.56.49 (resized).png
#12803 2 years ago
Quoted from JvdS:

Hi DI fans, I have a DI LE and I don't get why mine has a plate in orange and blue (instead of just black). Is this custom or could you order it from JJP like that?
[quoted image]

An idiot painted it.

#12804 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballizfun:

An idiot painted it.

391263F5-1FC0-4FDB-97B7-7B05559DD025.gif391263F5-1FC0-4FDB-97B7-7B05559DD025.gif
#12805 2 years ago

No it's not painted. Its 'original'. You can not paint things in that detail. Also on the cointdoor same colours.

An idiot painted it.

#12806 2 years ago
Quoted from JvdS:

No it's not painted. Its 'original'. You can not paint things in that detail. Also on the cointdoor same colours.

Pic of coin door, please.

#12807 2 years ago
Quoted from JvdS:

[quoted image]

That looks 3d printed

#12808 2 years ago
Quoted from JvdS:

LE coin door were black, just like the sign. Can't paint detail, you got parkinsons or something? It's not even the right font.

#12809 2 years ago

Oh god that’s funny!

#12810 2 years ago

Maybe it is painted....strange...not my work....

Schermafbeelding 2022-04-22 om 18.31.21 (resized).pngSchermafbeelding 2022-04-22 om 18.31.21 (resized).png
#12811 2 years ago

Yeah, my vote is you purchased someones custom modz

#12812 2 years ago
Quoted from JvdS:

Maybe it is painted....strange...not my work....
[quoted image]

The shooter rod plate and the coin door emblem are mods, there is nothing from factory. Could be fixed just by double sided tape. Your le plate "fits" that design. Can't believe someone painted it... Maybe your original plate is somewhere in the coin box or goodies bag?

#12813 2 years ago

I like them!

#12814 2 years ago

I think they're silly. But my wife doesn't give a shit what I think, so why should you?

#12815 1 year ago

No its not….can you order them from Jjp?

Quoted from TrekTobbyGermany:

The shooter rod plate and the coin door emblem are mods, there is nothing from factory. Could be fixed just by double sided tape. Your le plate "fits" that design. Can't believe someone painted it... Maybe your original plate is somewhere in the coin box or goodies bag?

#12816 1 year ago

Those are definitely 3d printed not painted , you can see the stringing in the orange. Pretty good print job actually, but should be easy to remove.

#12817 1 year ago
Quoted from JvdS:

No its not….can you order them from Jjp?

I don't think so, but you could just ask them. I would try to contact privious owners, maybe someone has it still anywhere and forgot it. If you don't have success, just leave it this way and consider it as your special unique pin

Oh... Wait: did you remove the modded le plate? Maybe original is still under your mod mounted?

#12818 1 year ago

Semi-generic question: I picked up a DI LE yesterday and it shows about 40 plays on it. Obviously that's not right, so I assume it was reset with a software update. What does the update erase, and what does it maintain? It's too bad with a modern pin there wouldn't be a permanent count like on a Stern. Either way, awesome game, and matches my Wonka quite nicely!

#12819 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

Semi-generic question: I picked up a DI LE yesterday and it shows about 40 plays on it. Obviously that's not right, so I assume it was reset with a software update. What does the update erase, and what does it maintain? It's too bad with a modern pin there wouldn't be a permanent count like on a Stern. Either way, awesome game, and matches my Wonka quite nicely!

I don't know what gets erased, but the lifetime plays does not really mean anything. its all about condition.

#12820 1 year ago

I don't know what gets erased, but the lifetime plays does not really mean anything. its all about condition.

This is certainly true -- it is the definitive answer.

Quoted from arcyallen:

Semi-generic question: I picked up a DI LE yesterday and it shows about 40 plays on it. Obviously that's not right, so I assume it was reset with a software update. What does the update erase, and what does it maintain?

It's my understanding the upgrading the software (edit: via full) restores all settings to default, resets all metrics, and high scores to default.

This is why JJP has a "backup" option. Before upgrade, do a backup. Do upgrade. Restore backup.

But for JJP, the plays/metrics aren't reliable as "lifetime" values.

#12821 1 year ago
Quoted from altan:

This is certainly true -- it is the definitive answer.

It's my understanding the upgrading the software restores all settings to default, resets all metrics, and high scores to default.
This is why JJP has a "backup" option. Before upgrade, do a backup. Do upgrade. Restore backup.
But for JJP, the plays/metrics aren't reliable as "lifetime" values.

A full install wipes out most, if not all, settings. the delta's do not, if I recall correctly. The backup, as you noted, is the way around this.

#12822 1 year ago

Any insight on what propeller to buy lost my first one tonight just the plastic part still spins

#12823 1 year ago

I think i posted this a while back but cant remember. My dialed in has a very loud speaker feedback type noise. For longest time i thought it was computer fans but ive realized its definetly just loud speaker feedback type nice.

If i turn volume all the way down on front control it still comes through. Is this possibly a setting i have wrong? I cant even find speaker settings in the darn menu ha. Like what number ohms like stern has?

#12824 1 year ago

I bought an isolator for $10 and it fixed the feedback noise.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09QCRGG81

#12825 1 year ago
Quoted from Groo:

I bought an isolator for $10 and it fixed the feedback noise.
amazon.com link »

Where does it plug in? I dont see a plug like that. Do I have to remove the LCD screen and look back there?

#12826 1 year ago

Replaced the battery yesterday because when I turned the game on I got a boot up error so was worried it was due to battery. Anyway, I found it quite simple. Removed the video card first and used some dental picks I had to easily get it out. You should be able to pick up cheap dental picks at harbor freight

#12827 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Replaced the battery yesterday because when I turned the game on I got a boot up error so was worried it was due to battery. Anyway, I found it quite simple. Removed the video card first and used some dental picks I had to easily get it out. You should be able to pick up cheap dental picks at harbor freight

So if you removed the video card you switched off the pin…? I thought we needed it to be on during swap of the battery…?

#12828 1 year ago

Turn it off remove Video card, turn back on, replace the battery, turn off reinstall the video card, that’s how I did it.

Quoted from JvdS:

So if you removed the video card you switched off the pin…? I thought we needed it to be on during swap of the battery…?

#12829 1 year ago

Where is the battery anyways and how often need to replace? Any signs you can tell its time to replace?

#12830 1 year ago

Clear!

Quoted from Mageek:

Turn it off remove Video card, turn back on, replace the battery, turn off reinstall the video card, that’s how I did it.

#12831 1 year ago

What’s the point in removing video card?

#12832 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Where is the battery anyways and how often need to replace? Any signs you can tell its time to replace?

Check the manual. There are instructions. JJP recommends once every three years.

#12833 1 year ago

I was wondering if someone could lead me to where to connect ground loop isolator. I couldn’t find a key post on it. Thanks in advance!!!!!

#12834 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

What’s the point in removing video card?

You'll see if/when you ever replace the battery. It's right beside the battery and has an exposed fan. Makes it more challenging than it needs to be

#12835 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

You'll see if/when you ever replace the battery. It's right beside the battery and has an exposed fan. Makes it more challenging than it needs to be

It was said that the machine was turned back on after removing the video card, which means the fan would still be spinning… correct? I’ve changed my battery. I am aware of the fan and changing battery with no problems.

#12836 1 year ago

Need some help…my trap door is only partially open making for a very difficult Bob shot. How do I adjust the screws? Do i need to take the mech apart? I can’t get a screw driver in this space. Also, the metal flap broke while I was was trying to make adjustments.

Adjustment (resized).pngAdjustment (resized).png
#12837 1 year ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I was wondering if someone could lead me to where to connect ground loop isolator. I couldn’t find a key post on it. Thanks in advance!!!!!

Unplug the male cable going into the pink female jack on the sound board, plug that cable into the female port on the isolator, then plug the male cable coming from the isolator into the pink jack.

#12838 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Unplug the male cable going into the pink female jack on the sound board, plug that cable into the female port on the isolator, then plug the male cable coming from the isolator into the pink jack.

Thank you!!
Now that I’ve looked. I’m plugged into the green Jack. I’m cornfused. I’ve had DILE for three years but never looked at this before.
78AD11E8-789E-4312-89D6-985A88B9CF4B (resized).jpeg78AD11E8-789E-4312-89D6-985A88B9CF4B (resized).jpeg

#12839 1 year ago

On the motherboard the green Jack is correct - that’s the output heading for the sound board, which is in the board in the middle between the ATX and the motherboard. On the sound board, the input is the top (pink) Jack. All you are doing is putting the isolator between the motherboard out and the sound board in. So you could put it at either end if you wanted to but it’s easier to Mount somewhere inside the metal box with a tie wrap or something.

#12840 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

On the motherboard the green Jack is correct - that’s the output heading for the sound board, which is in the board in the middle between the ATX and the motherboard. On the sound board, the input is the top (pink) Jack. All you are doing is putting the isolator between the motherboard out and the sound board in. So you could put it at either end if you wanted to but it’s easier to Mount somewhere inside the metal box with a tie wrap or something.

Again! Thank you! It’s been accomplished

#12841 1 year ago

Absolute amazing tutorial on how to play Dialed In. This really shows that the final wizard mode needs something to finish it off. Needs a little polish. Just feels incomplete on a game that deserves the cherry on top of the Sunday. Also would like to see the SIM cards not top off at 10 x, after the first time Showdown was completed there was nothing else to shoot for. No incentive to keep collecting them.

This game was live streamed on twitch, Batcave Pinball. Mike Banter took the night off and Eric the weatherman Stone did a nice job filling in.

https://twitch.tv/batcavepinball
Here’s a link to the 1 1/2 hour game of Dialed In Babee!

01970667-9521-44DD-B622-887102BC7500 (resized).png01970667-9521-44DD-B622-887102BC7500 (resized).png
#12842 1 year ago

A couple issues I could use some advice on:
-One color on one of the BOB standup RGBs is out. What are my options?
-My back glass is a bear to get back in and lock properly. It really wants about 1/8" more clearance. I can pull up near the lock and the key will fully rotate to lock, but then when I stop lifting it's putting pressure on the glass which seems like a bad idea. I read there was a slightly shorter cam that JJP starting using mid-production. Is that available somewhere?

#12843 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

A couple issues I could use some advice on:
-One color on one of the BOB standup RGBs is out. What are my options?
-My back glass is a bear to get back in and lock properly. It really wants about 1/8" more clearance. I can pull up near the lock and the key will fully rotate to lock, but then when I stop lifting it's putting pressure on the glass which seems like a bad idea. I read there was a slightly shorter cam that JJP starting using mid-production. Is that available somewhere?

I can't guarantee it'll help, because I can't see the details of the issue you're having, but we can sell you a new lock and key.

51-005012-02
$8.99 + shipping.

Please put a ticket in at http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Support-Form/ if you'd like to purchase one.

I don't know if it is a newer design or if it is different in any way from the one you currently have, but it might be worth a shot.

Regarding the BOB targets, attach a picture or short video showing the issue to the ticket and we'll get you taken care of.

You may need a new DI Left Shots RGB LED Board.
15-000053-13 ($99.99) or 15-000053-03 ($98.99) depending on when your machine was made.

#12844 1 year ago
Quoted from PghPinballRescue:

I can't guarantee it'll help, because I can't see the details of the issue you're having, but we can sell you a new lock and key.
51-005012-02
$8.99 + shipping.
Please put a ticket in at http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Support-Form/ if you'd like to purchase one.
I don't know if it is a newer design or if it is different in any way from the one you currently have, but it might be worth a shot.
Regarding the BOB targets, attach a picture or short video showing the issue to the ticket and we'll get you taken care of.
You may need a new DI Left Shots RGB LED Board.
15-000053-13 ($99.99) or 15-000053-03 ($98.99) depending on when your machine was made.

I have a similar issue, where the "red" color in two of the BOB targets is weak, and sometimes off. Maybe it can be resolved by resoldering some connections on the board, but I'm not sure it may make things worse. I was told that the 15-000053-13 board has replaced the older (and less reliable) 15-000053-03 board, and was made by a different supplier. But now I get the impression that I better replace my defective ...-03 board with another, new ...03 board. Can you please give some guidance?

BOB color issue (resized).jpgBOB color issue (resized).jpg
#12845 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

My back glass is a bear to get back in and lock properly.

Have a look at this thread, a few different potential fixes explained:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/di-cant-get-into-my-backbox

#12846 1 year ago
Quoted from edelhert:

I have a similar issue, where the "red" color in two of the BOB targets is weak, and sometimes off. Maybe it can be resolved by resoldering some connections on the board, but I'm not sure it may make things worse. I was told that the 15-000053-13 board has replaced the older (and less reliable) 15-000053-03 board, and was made by a different supplier. But now I get the impression that I better replace my defective ...-03 board with another, new ...03 board. Can you please give some guidance?
[quoted image]

You need not worry - the -13 board is the drop in replacement for the -03. You don't have to worry about having to find an original -03 out there somewhere.

#12847 1 year ago
Quoted from t500:

Have a look at this thread, a few different potential fixes explained:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/di-cant-get-into-my-backbox

I had read through all of those, but the only two solutions seemed to be cutting wood (yikes) or an updated replacement lock. Which may or may not exist, but I'll know when mine arrives. It seems like such an oddball problem that would be super glaring at the factory. Of course, with 18 million parts on a pin a "glaring problem" might still blend in.

1 week later
#12848 1 year ago

My left flipper has starting becoming erratic like firing rapidly real quick and feeling off. It’s subtle but screwing up my game. Any idea what’s going on? I’ve never dealt with pinball flipper issues before. Thx

#12849 1 year ago

Think I had this issue.. check under the playfield and the extend the gap of the flipper contacts so it’s the same as the other..

#12850 1 year ago
Quoted from DropGems:

My left flipper has starting becoming erratic like firing rapidly real quick and feeling off. It’s subtle but screwing up my game. Any idea what’s going on? I’ve never dealt with pinball flipper issues before. Thx

Sorry for the obvious question, but just to check, is this only happening during multiball?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 22.50
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
There are 13,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 257 of 273.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/257?hl=mbrave77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.