Quoted from Hadley:
How can we help to make this happen?
Also out of interest, how much time would you estimate to:
- Cycle bobs targets through pop bumpers (under used shot and conveniently adds randomness and integrates with diverter arm)
- Keep the city destroyed rather than resetting after Armageddon.
- Increase jackpot callout volume
- Add a little something after Showdown
I appreciate the enthusiasm but there isn't much that can be done to help.
- cycling bob targets is most likely not happening (per Joe Katz, the rule designer on DI)
- we can't do this, as Gogdog says, the modes destroy the city so you need it back (the story also supports the resetting of the city)
- I can bring this up, but volume/sound was decided by Dave Thiel as the sound designer, and he's great at what he does. I think it fits, personally
- I do plan on adding some choreo to Showdown, and its victory laps, at some point. Don't expect any more rule after winning though