IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,611 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 273.
#10801 3 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

Just taken my machine off site and noticed this wear (from the upper flipper to the SIM card). Anyone else got this? Time for some Mylar I guess...[quoted image]

After how many games you got that?
Did you checked your balls, - mmh i mean in your machine ?

#10802 3 years ago

Anyone within a few hours of chicago have an le for sale? Pm me

#10803 3 years ago
Quoted from Brad76:

Anyone within a few hours of chicago have an le for sale? Pm me

I'd possibly trade for mine.

#10804 3 years ago

I have to review this entire thread but did anyone come up with a good way to fix the scoop ? My ball >90% never makes it bounces off or skiMs over it very annoying and frustrating

#10805 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I have to review this entire thread but did anyone come up with a good way to fix the scoop ? My ball >90% never makes it bounces off or skiMs over it very annoying and frustrating

I feel bad for you guys that have this problem. Mine is almost 100% in. I have the factory protector on mine.

#10806 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I feel bad for you guys that have this problem. Mine is almost 100% in. I have the factory protector on mine.

Mine has factory protector too but it hits those plastic poles the side or just hits the back and bounces out what gives !

#10807 3 years ago
Quoted from JamieK:

Finally collected all the 7 sims and reached Armageddon for the first time earlier tonight..... can’t remember the name of the mode I reached just before Armageddon as it all happened so fast but it was biggy as well. Total absolute fun blast, my head & fingers are still spinning. Also managed to best my high score which I thought I’d never beat Time for a celebratory beer on top of the previous beers..... Yay

Love how this game can get the blood pumping.

#10808 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Mine has factory protector too but it hits those plastic poles the side or just hits the back and bounces out what gives !

When I first got mine I bent the scoop down a bit, protector still installed on scoop. Not sure if that is why mine doesn’t reject like described, but just thought I would share.
Persevere with this and the Theatre magnet. Once this game functions as intended it is simply legendary.

#10809 3 years ago
Quoted from TOLLS:

When I first got mine I bent the scoop down a bit, protector still installed on scoop. Not sure if that is why mine doesn’t reject like described, but just thought I would share.
Persevere with this and the Theatre magnet. Once this game functions as intended it is simply legendary.

Thanks for advice should I remove the Mylar around the magnet ?

#10810 3 years ago

I think I have my scoop issues figured out I increased the power to my flippers a few notches and I think it has helped a lot

#10811 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Thanks for advice should I remove the Mylar around the magnet ?

Yup. Must do. I took off the Theatre (and upper pf) to do it carefully. Good opportunity to give it a good clean up there.

#10812 3 years ago
Quoted from TOLLS:

Yup. Must do. I took off the Theatre (and upper pf) to do it carefully. Good opportunity to give it a good clean up there.

I got the one off the drones, that theater is hardy to get to!

#10813 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I got the one off the drones, that theater is hardy to get to!

Get it from underneath the playfield. Remove the magnet then cut out the circular bit of mylar with a sharp exacto knife.

#10814 3 years ago

Is adjusting outlanes and flipper strength considered "cheating"?

#10815 3 years ago

Anyone have DI for sale ? Within a few hrs driving distance from Maryland? Thanks

#10816 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

No. It's your game, set it up how you like.

#10817 3 years ago

Other then scoop adjustments and taking off mylar from the magnets, is there anything else I should be doing to "keep it up to date?"
I can finally partially backhand the right flipper into the scoop, finally!
Got some pingraffix blades, cant wait to install those too

#10818 3 years ago

Oops

#10819 3 years ago

First time I finished 5 letters! What a rush!

Can’t wait to get closer!
250F3BAE-A7A0-4C07-9FC3-63BE09E61201 (resized).jpeg250F3BAE-A7A0-4C07-9FC3-63BE09E61201 (resized).jpeg

#10820 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Yes, to outlanes, no to flippers.

#10821 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

How can it be cheating if the factory set it up to be adjustable? Play the game how you enjoy it. Obviously you can't compare a score on an adjusted game to a factory game, but you can't really compare scores anyway. There are so many variables. Set it to 5 ball, crank up the flipper strength, close the outllanes, see some modes you've never seen, have fun with your $8,000 game without feeling bad about what someone said on a forum.

#10822 3 years ago

Just received an error message regarding the QED Guy.

In Test, it states:
MOVING TARGET
Check Device. Malfunction Detected

In the moving target test, he moves back and forth, but when he reaches the left ramp, it's a little 'rougher'. I noticed the allen wrench scrfews are protruding out, but perhaps that's normal?

Any idea where to start?

DI - Moving Target 1 (resized).jpgDI - Moving Target 1 (resized).jpgDI - Moving Target 2 (resized).jpgDI - Moving Target 2 (resized).jpg
#10823 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

How can it be cheating if the factory set it up to be adjustable? Play the game how you enjoy it. Obviously you can't compare a score on an adjusted game to a factory game, but you can't really compare scores anyway. There are so many variables. Set it to 5 ball, crank up the flipper strength, close the outllanes, see some modes you've never seen, have fun with your $8,000 game without feeling bad about what someone said on a forum.

Remember the whole backhanding thing? Yeah, same...not worth the trouble arguing.

#10824 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I wish I could set it to more then 5 balls so I can actually get near the end of the game!

#10825 3 years ago
Quoted from ClarkKent:

I‘m having this game for 1 1/2 years but I never reached Armageddon nor Showdown. Hard but very challenging game - I like it that way! There are so many pins where it’s relatively easy to play them through and that’s boring over time...

Strange. I've had it for three weeks and has only got one letter to go.
Starting to find all the shots, the biggest problem is that i really dont know why, i'm struggling to find the meaning????

#10826 3 years ago

Got a cover for my Dialed In LE.

6EC42A5B-49F9-45CC-8563-F780EEE8A22F (resized).jpeg6EC42A5B-49F9-45CC-8563-F780EEE8A22F (resized).jpeg

#10827 3 years ago

Decided to shed some light on my translite.

Thanks for write up lyonsden !

I used some 5/8 corner protector ($2.20 for 4 feet) as my angle bracket to keep the leds facing outward on the top and bottom.

Seriously, how did this game not ship with this?

0724201339a (resized).jpg0724201339a (resized).jpg0724201432 (resized).jpg0724201432 (resized).jpg0724201434 (resized).jpg0724201434 (resized).jpg
#10828 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I used some 5/8 corner protector ($2.20 for 4 feet) as my angle bracket to keep the leds facing outward on the top and bottom.
Seriously, how did this game not ship with this?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I think during the multiball the backglass dims up and down with the topper, does the same thing happen with the LED strips?
Thanks

#10829 3 years ago

I've only played about 2 games since the installation.i was trying to watch for just that type of effect. I didn't notice any dimming on either the original strip or my strips.

I just added a splitter, so really, it should do exactly the same thing as both are strictly white, not addressable rgb.

I'll post if I see anything.

#10830 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

It's all semantics. Cheating, altering, improving... I gave up on the standard rules after I realized that with a steep setup, I'll never get all the sims without carryover turned on. I consider it a small cheat. If I get to showdown, I'll feel that I used a little cheating to get there. Outlanes are adjustable, but the designer choose a standard setup of difficulty. I'd consider it a pretty big cheat to change them, but as you said, if you own the game, go nuts.

#10831 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Starting to find all the shots, the biggest problem is that i really dont know why, i'm struggling to find the meaning????

If you mean the meaning of the game? You find a phone with powers and you run around causing havoc with it launching disasters. They are trying to get it back. Complete the letters and you cause utter mayhem. The goal.

#10832 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

I do not play very often, maybe once a month for a hour or so. I consider this game hard, at least harder than the regular b/w games from the 90s (many were relatively easy to play through) - but that’s good! The harder the game the longer the fun! I reached 5 letters the max until now but I’m using 3 ball game as it should be. The only thing I’m wondering about is why there is no buy-in as on all other Lawlor-pins?

The meaning of the game is simple - at least as soon as you realized it... It’s not a game about a phone as advertised (and a lot of people didn’t like that theme at first) it’s a game about disasters like many pins from Lawlor.

#10833 3 years ago

its a tough game for sure.

#10834 3 years ago

Joined the club today with a CE, plays great and looks amazing. Another hard game to get to grips with!

5432BC69-D5E5-4F23-AF36-F8B7C9246631 (resized).jpeg5432BC69-D5E5-4F23-AF36-F8B7C9246631 (resized).jpeg
#10835 3 years ago

Hey guys I removed the theater magnet from bottom of the cabinet and cut out the Mylar for the magnet and reinstalled Is there a way that round disc of the magnet is supposed to be oriented ? Or does it not matter ?
Thanks

#10836 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Or does it not matter ?

It doesn't matter.

LTG : )

#10837 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Seriously, how did this game not ship with this?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Recommendation is a little tape to block the light for better pictures.

15957276496347884671339105754410 (resized).jpg15957276496347884671339105754410 (resized).jpg
#10838 3 years ago

Is there a fix for the theater magnet? I removed the mylar but most of the time it just runs down the middle. I haven't played my game in a long time but when I first got the machine, it always shot it up towards the pop bumpers, it feels like it wants to do that but can't make it.
Thanks

#10839 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Is there a fix for the theater magnet? I removed the mylar but most of the time it just runs down the middle. I haven't played my game in a long time but when I first got the machine, it always shot it up towards the pop bumpers, it feels like it wants to do that but can't make it.
Thanks

I had that same problem when I replaced my magnet core on my RBION. Instead of throwing the magnet up the pf hard, it would try to throw it but mostly limply let it trickle down the pf. I rotated the magnet a bit and made sure the core was perfectly flush with the pf, and it fixed the problem. I think the magnet and core can be out of position sometimes. Try rotating the magnet ring a bit and adjust the core. It worked for me.

#10840 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Is there a fix for the theater magnet?

Did you play with the settings for it ?

#10841 3 years ago

Brought home an LE today... so, I’m in!

Game is insanely fun. Great purchase.

Curious... is there a replacement monitor for the backbox?

#10842 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Did you play with the settings for it ?

Yes I tried that other mode other then normal and changed delay to 700. Should I be adjusting something else
Thansk

#10843 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

[quoted image]

Thanks!

I've found the selfie is fine, but not certain about the lottery scratch off.

#10844 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

[quoted image]

i made a stl file for 3d printer if someone want it, i have made for dialed in, is not exactly the same for Potc so i have 2 files

cache (resized).jpgcache (resized).jpg
#10845 3 years ago

I put some pingraffix blades they look good I recommend if u like art blades . Next thing change out the balls and adjust that theater magnet and I should be all dialed in

13964ADC-5685-437F-BCAB-2C14746A1982 (resized).jpeg13964ADC-5685-437F-BCAB-2C14746A1982 (resized).jpegBD513DDD-28A8-423B-BBEE-5939A17A5761 (resized).jpegBD513DDD-28A8-423B-BBEE-5939A17A5761 (resized).jpeg
#10846 3 years ago
Quoted from Thot:

i made a stl file for 3d printer if someone want it, i have made for dialed in, is not exactly the same for Potc so i have 2 files[quoted image]

That looks great! I was planning on adding some more LED's for the translite, might as well add that while I'm in there. Any idea if it works for Willy Wonka? If you could send the files to [email protected] that would be awesome.

Thanks!

#10847 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

That looks great! I was planning on adding some more LED's for the translite, might as well add that while I'm in there. Any idea if it works for Willy Wonka? If you could send the files to [email protected] that would be awesome.
Thanks!

yep it's sended, try and maybe adjust

#10848 3 years ago
Quoted from Thot:

yep it's sended, try and maybe adjust

Thanks! What orientation/supports did you use?

#10849 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Thanks! What orientation/supports did you use?

my last print was on the angleled face with no support

#10850 3 years ago

Ok i give up on theater magnet tried several settings including negative and positive . Nearly every time it’s active it just holds the ball then drops it down the middle . Maybe magnet needs to be replaced ? Defective ? Anyone replace theirs ? Thanks !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
5,815 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,611 posts in this topic. You are on page 217 of 273.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/217?hl=yaksplat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.