IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,611 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 273.
#10351 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

especially on the EMP pulse mode

Yes, this is the mode where those drains seem to happen.

Quoted from bigd1979:

It sld do a shadow like toss to the upper flipper alot of the time.... is yours do that at all? If not you need to go into device test and move the adjustment anywhere from -90/-120 or so.

Yes, it does do the shadow style toss some. Also, it sometimes does a slight fling similar to the barn mag on TWD (but it also sometimes just drops it, also like the barn mag on TWD).

#10352 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yes, this is the mode where those drains seem to happen.

Yes, it does do the shadow style toss some. Also, it sometimes does a slight fling similar to the barn mag on TWD (but it also sometimes just drops it, also like the barn mag on TWD).

Sounds like its not working correctly all the time then. Is your mylar removed on top of the magnet core? If not it gets tore up and can cause issues with the toss working well on a regular basis....I had this issue and once i cut the mylar out that was over the core things were much better.

#10353 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Really enjoying this game and very pleased with the build quality.
Question: I’m getting a good number of cheap drains out of the theater magnet. It just kind of drops the ball down the center. Is there something I need to do to dial that magnet release in a bit to reduce the cheap drains? It’s maybe one out of six shots or so. Enough to make me wonder if there is a fix.
Thanks in advance.

Raise the back right leg 3-4 turns, ball will fall to the left flipper. I could never get my game to consistently toss it back like in the shadow.

#10354 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Sounds like its not working correctly all the time then. Is your mylar removed on top of the magnet core? If not it gets tore up and can cause issues with the toss working well on a regular basis....I had this issue and once i cut the mylar out that was over the core things were much better.

I noticed the exact same thing after it was mentioned elsewhere on this thread.

#10355 3 years ago

Was one letter away from spelling DIALED IN last night.

#10356 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Raise the back right leg 3-4 turns, ball will fall to the left flipper. I could never get my game to consistently toss it back like in the shadow.

It's odd how two different pins can be so different. Mine tosses it back 100% of the time and I have never had to make any adjustments. Has thrown it back since it came out of the box.

#10357 3 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

It's odd how two different pins can be so different. Mine tosses it back 100% of the time and I have never had to make any adjustments. Has thrown it back since it came out of the box.

maybe code fixed it? I had a very early game and I sold it over about a year ago. There are modes where it's supposed to drop back to the flippers, eruption i think, maybe others. for those, raising the back leg fixes it.

#10358 3 years ago

On newer code, the modes that catch the ball in the theatre, the QED guy deflects any balls going down the middle after they're dropped.

It may not happen 100% of the time but most of the time.

#10359 3 years ago

In EMP specifically, I believe the intent as for the theater to drop the ball so that the playfield magnets can fling the ball around. The QED guy does not move to block the ball, or the theater do a "shadow" throw.

the problem is that the magnets do not pulse at the correct time, and the ball ends up dropping SDTM. Maybe check_switch_26 can revise the code just enough so that the magnets pulse quicker/longer upon the initial drop, then resume normal pulsing patterns. Probably a long shot, but worth putting out there

#10360 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

In EMP specifically, I believe the intent as for the theater to drop the ball so that the playfield magnets can fling the ball around. The QED guy does not move to block the ball, or the theater do a "shadow" throw.
the problem is that the magnets do not pulse at the correct time, and the ball ends up dropping SDTM. Maybe check_switch_26 can revise the code just enough so that the magnets pulse quicker/longer upon the initial drop, then resume normal pulsing patterns. Probably a long shot, but worth putting out there

Here is a 2 years old post with some info on the topic.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/36#post-4092602

For my game, isn't that annoying anymore. I imagine the software has been tweaked over the years and I've tweaked my settings and fiddled with the raising one of the rear legs to help.

#10361 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Here is a 2 years old post with some info on the topic.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/36#post-4092602
For my game, isn't that annoying anymore. I imagine the software has been tweaked over the years and I've tweaked my settings and fiddled with the raising one of the rear legs to help.

It's gotten to the point for me where I start EMP only when I have MB ready. Luckily it only takes 3 shots to the theater to complete. Otherwise, there's too much risk for SDTM drains without the security net of the other balls in play.

#10362 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

You nailed it. This is exactly the problem I’m having with mine. Sounds like I need to update the code. Will do it tomorrow and see how it goes.

#10363 3 years ago

I just posted my new Dialed In 3D flipper toppers in the Pinside Market: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/95749

Thanks to arcadem for design ideas and testing.
20200507_134136 (resized).jpg20200507_134136 (resized).jpg
20200507_133817 (resized).jpg20200507_133817 (resized).jpg
IMG_3869 (resized).JPGIMG_3869 (resized).JPG

#10364 3 years ago

I looked for flipper toppers for my DI and could not find anything that looked right for the game. Then I saw the ones that Mr. Tantrum had developed for AFM and voila, a perfect answer for my DI search. A few modifications were made by Mr. Tantrum and the resulting product fits perfectly, looks great, and fits the DI theme just right. His work and customer service are a solid 10 in my estimation.

#10365 3 years ago

Hello everyone.....just picked up my DI LE last night and need some advice. This is the first JJP I've owned and I'm beyond excited. My first question is.... since this was NOT NIB, do I need to register it with JJP in order to qualify for replacement parts?

I've read some of the thread about the problem with the ball coming down the left habitrail too quickly and bouncing out...which my game does 9 out 10 times. Did I read it correctly that JJP will send a part to correct this free of charge??

Also seem to have issues with the drones not spinning. In test mode, they spin when I touch a blade, but only for a second or so. I'm going to pull them and check for cold solder joint....but was told JJP might replace them since it's a known issue.

So again, do I need to register my used DI LE with JJP to qualify or does it even matter?

Thanks in advance for the help/advice.

#10366 3 years ago
Quoted from DarthFett72:

Hello everyone.....just picked up my DI LE last night and need some advice. This is the first JJP I've owned and I'm beyond excited. My first question is.... since this was NOT NIB, do I need to register it with JJP in order to qualify for replacement parts?
I've read some of the thread about the problem with the ball coming down the left habitrail too quickly and bouncing out...which my game does 9 out 10 times. Did I read it correctly that JJP will send a part to correct this free of charge??
Also seem to have issues with the drones not spinning. In test mode, they spin when I touch a blade, but only for a second or so. I'm going to pull them and check for cold solder joint....but was told JJP might replace them since it's a known issue.
So again, do I need to register my used DI LE with JJP to qualify or does it even matter?
Thanks in advance for the help/advice.

I didn't register with them to receive service for my DI that I bought second hand. But yes, there is a plastic cover that JJP will send to fix left ramp popouts. And non-working drones are extremely common. If they spin when you manually push one of the motors, then its not a cold solder joint, its the motor itself. You can buy replacement motors and install them yourself (I did), and I also added a resistor so they spin slower hopefully prolonging the life. If one motor is out...might as well replace all 4 because the other 3 are about to die too.

If JJP replaces yours...what they were doing in the past is just sending you refurb drones where they themselves had replaced the motors in them anyway. So if you are out of warranty period then I would DIY it.

#10367 3 years ago

Been in the club for a few months. Was a little nervous the first couple of weeks that the theme and callouts would wear on me. But have to say, completely the opposite. I find myself yelling, "crazy!" all the time now. It is just such an enjoyable game. And when you really get things going it sure opens up. Very happy with this one.

#10368 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

I didn't register with them to receive service for my DI that I bought second hand. But yes, there is a plastic cover that JJP will send to fix left ramp popouts. And non-working drones are extremely common. If they spin when you manually push one of the motors, then its not a cold solder joint, its the motor itself. You can buy replacement motors and install them yourself (I did), and I also added a resistor so they spin slower hopefully prolonging the life. If one motor is out...might as well replace all 4 because the other 3 are about to die too.
If JJP replaces yours...what they were doing in the past is just sending you refurb drones where they themselves had replaced the motors in them anyway. So if you are out of warranty period then I would DIY it.

Thanks for the info.....I'll try the DIY replacement. Any particular place I should look for these drone replacement motors? Appreciate the help.

#10369 3 years ago
Quoted from DarthFett72:

Thanks for the info.....I'll try the DIY replacement. Any particular place I should look for these drone replacement motors? Appreciate the help.

Plenty of posts about it in this thread, though a quick search finds: Search for "CX-10-005" or just "cheerson cx-10a motor".

I bought mine on aliexpress (I think), though look on ebay, etc.

There are posts about adding the resistors too. You can get like 500 resistors of varying sizes for $2 from aliexpress.

#10370 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Plenty of posts about it in this thread, though a quick search finds: Search for "CX-10-005" or just "cheerson cx-10a motor".
I bought mine on aliexpress (I think), though look on ebay, etc.
There are posts about adding the resistors too. You can get like 500 resistors of varying sizes for $2 from aliexpress.

I ordered some from Aliexpress about a month ago. I'm hopeful they show up soon! Free shipping means slow shipping. I paid $20 for enough to replace all 3 drones, but 2 of them work fine. Backup parts.

... Altan

#10371 3 years ago

Awesome......Thanks again for the help Gogdog & Altan.

#10372 3 years ago

Man, this game is infectious. "One more time" just doesn't describe its appeal. I just finished installing all of the "light up" mods offered by Lermods and Mezel Mods and they all look great and were easy to do. Once I get the Mezel Quantum City Topper, I will consider the game complete. What fun it is, how wrong I was about letting a theme question inhibit my buying decision on this one.

#10373 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Man, this game is infectious. "One more time" just doesn't describe its appeal. I just finished installing all of the "light up" mods offered by Lermods and Mezel Mods and they all look great and were easy to do. Once I get the Mezel Quantum City Topper, I will consider the game complete. What fun it is, how wrong I was about letting a theme question inhibit my buying decision on this one.

How right you are! It's my 'go to' machine, every day!

If you have the LE, try it through headphones. WOW!

#10374 3 years ago

My flap just busted on the Crazy Bobs trap door? Where can I get a placement at and any easy way to fix it without tearing stuff apart from above?

BF1CDD6D-EAA5-4B77-99B6-467AC07FA5F1 (resized).jpegBF1CDD6D-EAA5-4B77-99B6-467AC07FA5F1 (resized).jpegC7B8E04D-7E46-4F53-AB1C-B7464035CDB7 (resized).jpegC7B8E04D-7E46-4F53-AB1C-B7464035CDB7 (resized).jpeg
#10375 3 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

any easy way to fix it without tearing stuff apart from above?

You can tear it apart from below. Lower the coils and bracket. Then undo the nuts holding the trap door end down. Put the playfield down. Then lift the playfield up and pull out and lean on the front of the cabinet. Then finagle your fingers in there to get the trap door out.

Once repaired or replaced. Reverse the procedure.

I put a thin nut in the bottom of the big coil so the plunger doesn't travel quite as far and snaps the metal flap off on the wireform above it.

LTG : )

#10376 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You can tear it apart from below. Lower the coils and bracket. Then undo the nuts holding the trap door end down. Put the playfield down. Then lift the playfield up and pull out and lean on the front of the cabinet. Then finagle your fingers in there to get the trap door out.
Once repaired or replaced. Reverse the procedure.
I put a thin nut in the bottom of the big coil so the plunger doesn't travel quite as far and snaps the metal flap off on the wireform above it.
LTG : )

Thank you. Did your flap break? Sounds like a common problem

#10377 3 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Thank you. Did your flap break? Sounds like a common problem

Super common issue.

#10378 3 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

My flap just busted on the Crazy Bobs trap door? Where can I get a placement at and any easy way to fix it without tearing stuff apart from above?
[quoted image][quoted image]

The flap isn't even necessary. If your trap door sits (mostly) flush with the playfield when closed, that's good enough. I filed the leading bottom edge of the trap door a slight amount so it sits perfectly flush on my game.

Tob

#10379 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The flap isn't even necessary. If your trap door sits (mostly) flush with the playfield when closed, that's good enough. I filed the leading bottom edge of the trap door a slight amount so it sits perfectly flush on my game.
Tob

Hmmm...would also have the benefit of not having a loud bang noise from the flap hitting the habit trail above it...

#10380 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Tob

While I can see variance across games, I wasn't able to make the left orbit (go all the way around) until I realized the flap was broken and fixed it.

#10381 3 years ago
Quoted from altan:

While I can see variance across games, I wasn't able to make the left orbit (go all the way around) until I realized the flap was broken and fixed it.

Sorry, fixed it by replacing it with a new trapdoor with flap, or fixed it by filing down the wood to make it flush with the PF?

#10382 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Sorry, fixed it by replacing it with a new trapdoor with flap, or fixed it by filing down the wood to make it flush with the PF?

OH NO... No woodworking here. Fixed it by replacing the trap door with the flap.

... Altan

#10383 3 years ago

So, I got an early Father's Day present...

2020-05-11 16.01.42 (resized).jpg2020-05-11 16.01.42 (resized).jpg
#10384 3 years ago
Quoted from johninc:

So, I got an early Father's Day present...[quoted image]

Need !

#10385 3 years ago
Quoted from johninc:

So, I got an early Father's Day present...[quoted image]

Cool!

#10386 3 years ago

So I have been an honorary member of this club for a few weeks now with a standard edition that I rented from a local arcade while it was shut down. The game played nearly flawlessly for a couple weeks but then out of the blue the theater magnet started rarely catching the ball any more. When it does catch it, it either lets it freefall back to the flippers, or sometimes flings it violently back towards the flippers. Perhaps 1 out of 20 times when it does catch, it will send it backwards as it was before.

I've experimented with many different magnet settings (everything from +90 to -145) and it doesn't change the behavior during gameplay. If I go into magnet test and roll a ball in there, it behaves properly (catch the ball and sling it backward) 90% of the time. I've checked the "enter theater" opto and it seems to be working properly. I'm at a loss as to what else it might be!

This is such a great game and this new issue has taken some of the fun out of it for me.

#10387 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

So I have been an honorary member of this club for a few weeks now with a standard edition that I rented from a local arcade while it was shut down. The game played nearly flawlessly for a couple weeks but then out of the blue the theater magnet started rarely catching the ball any more. When it does catch it, it either lets it freefall back to the flippers, or sometimes flings it violently back towards the flippers. Perhaps 1 out of 20 times when it does catch, it will send it backwards as it was before.
I've experimented with many different magnet settings (everything from +90 to -145) and it doesn't change the behavior during gameplay. If I go into magnet test and roll a ball in there, it behaves properly (catch the ball and sling it backward) 90% of the time. I've checked the "enter theater" opto and it seems to be working properly. I'm at a loss as to what else it might be!
This is such a great game and this new issue has taken some of the fun out of it for me.

Was the mylar removed over the magnet? If not it can cause these types of issues due to getting chewed up

#10388 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Was the mylar removed over the magnet? If not it can cause these types of issues due to getting chewed up

Yes, the mylar seems to have been removed by the original owner.

#10389 3 years ago

There is another setting for that magnet in the newest code also.. not exactly sure where but there is one.

#10390 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Mine does this, as well and I am on latest code.

Sometimes the magnet will hold and wiggle the ball around before releasing it down the playfield and sometimes it will hold the ball and then throw it backwards, as you described.

There is a setting in the code specifically for this but I haven't messed with it as, to be honest, I like the random way the magnet currently behaves, especially as it always releases the ball at an angle and never straight down the middle.

#10391 3 years ago
Quoted from rogerdodger:

Mine does this, as well and I am on latest code.
Sometimes the magnet will hold and wiggle the ball around before releasing it down the playfield and sometimes it will hold the ball and then throw it backwards, as you described.
There is a setting in the code specifically for this but I haven't messed with it as, to be honest, I like the random way the magnet currently behaves, especially as it always releases the ball at an angle and never straight down the middle.

The problem with this game is that the behavior abruptly changed, without me doing anything to cause it! This game is on 1.71 code, I think, so it is almost the newest. I am tempted to upgrade the code but I think the lease agreement I signed to rent the game might have said I am not supposed to do that, LOL...

The main issue I have with the current behavior is that the magnet will almost never catch the ball. If it would at least catch it like it used to, I could live with it NOT throwing it backwards as much, but to not catch it at all seems like a fundamental change. Perhaps 1 out of 10 or 20 times it will catch it while the animation is on the theater screen and either throw it around or let it drop...

#10392 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

The problem with this game is that the behavior abruptly changed, without me doing anything to cause it! This game is on 1.71 code, I think, so it is almost the newest. I am tempted to upgrade the code but I think the lease agreement I signed to rent the game might have said I am not supposed to do that, LOL...
The main issue I have with the current behavior is that the magnet will almost never catch the ball. If it would at least catch it like it used to, I could live with it NOT throwing it backwards as much, but to not catch it at all seems like a fundamental change. Perhaps 1 out of 10 or 20 times it will catch it while the animation is on the theater screen and either throw it around or let it drop...

If it's not catching the ball, something else is wrong. I never had an issue where mine would not catch the ball. That magnet core needs to be clean.

Rob

#10393 3 years ago

It's probably not this, but check anyway. In the settings menu go to Game Settings and scroll down to Devices. Have a look at the Theater Magnet Catch Behavior value. You can have it set to Normal, Partial and Test Lab. Normal is standard - Magnet will catch the ball and throw it around to the pops with the Drone Mystery etc. Partial will let the ball go straight through without catching and only catch with Drone Mystery. Test Lab will catch the ball but wiggle it before releasing and I think throw to the pops with Drone Mystery.

#10394 3 years ago
Quoted from mjfisher:

It's probably not this, but check anyway. In the settings menu go to Game Settings and scroll down to Devices. Have a look at the Theater Magnet Catch Behavior value. You can have it set to Normal, Partial and Test Lab. Normal is standard - Magnet will catch the ball and throw it around to the pops with the Drone Mystery etc. Partial will let the ball go straight through without catching and only catch with Drone Mystery. Test Lab will catch the ball but wiggle it before releasing and I think throw to the pops with Drone Mystery.

I've tried it with both Normal and Test Lab settings. I put it back into test mode again yesterday and rolled a ball in there and it caught it and sent it around 12 straight times before finally catching and letting it roll back down. I also put it in switch test mode and rolled a ball in there and the "enter theater" opto always saw the ball.

It actually behaved a little better after that test session and caught the ball more when I played a game afterward, and not one time during the subsequent games did it hurl the ball back toward the flippers with force.

If I had never seen this particular game play different, I would think this is the usual behavior, but the fact that it used to catch the ball far more frequently and now it doesn't makes me want to "fix" it.

I did verify that there were no loose wires around the theater magnet assembly and for good measure updated the code from 1.72 to 1.73.

#10395 3 years ago

What is your game leveled at pitch-wise?

#10396 3 years ago

Hey crew, I made a bunch of adjustments to my game (apparently the pitch was 7.7) and I am sinking my teeth into the game. It's great and I wanted to add a bunch of comments and get some feedback from you guys and maybe some future suggestions for code updates.

I had my best game a few days ago, 4 sim cards with GC of 1.7mil it was crazy

-What is the deal with the emoji mode and award, It starts at 100k but starts going down immediately even if you are hitting the shots. Is the only way to collect big on this is to hit big bang? Does that even work?
-I wish there was more opportunity for mode stacking, other than just the single mode after cancelling a multiball. What other opportunities are there for stacking? The other multiballs in a similar way?
-The bob targets are quite hard to hit. I can't consistently hit them with my right flipper. Any tips or bank shots?
-Phone mode select - Your flippers change the phone modes. So if you trap and flip into the scoop you need to count +1 or -1 depending what mode you go with. Is there any way to lock the phone mode?

#10397 3 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

What is your game leveled at pitch-wise?

It's slightly more than 6.5. I haven't tried changing pitch since I think it plays well at this slope.

#10398 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

I've tried it with both Normal and Test Lab settings. I put it back into test mode again yesterday and rolled a ball in there and it caught it and sent it around 12 straight times before finally catching and letting it roll back down. I also put it in switch test mode and rolled a ball in there and the "enter theater" opto always saw the ball.
It actually behaved a little better after that test session and caught the ball more when I played a game afterward, and not one time during the subsequent games did it hurl the ball back toward the flippers with force.
If I had never seen this particular game play different, I would think this is the usual behavior, but the fact that it used to catch the ball far more frequently and now it doesn't makes me want to "fix" it.
I did verify that there were no loose wires around the theater magnet assembly and for good measure updated the code from 1.72 to 1.73.

Your balls be gettin magnetized. What it is.

#10399 3 years ago

I’ve decided. Pinheads who don’t like DI are stupid and can’t be trusted. Yes. It’s that big of a flaw in judgement. Tired of the hate narrative that still persists in a machine that is arguably the GOAT.

Partially kidding of course.

#10400 3 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

Your balls be gettin magnetized. What it is.

Well that thought had crossed my mind... and it’s the one thing i can think of thatI have yet to try. I may only have Ninja balls on hand right now and I know those aren’t ideal for this game... but for a test it shouldn’t hurt!

The only thing about this theory is that these same balls work flawlessly in test mode. If magnetized balls were the issue, wouldn’t the test work incorrectly too?

Thanks for all the suggestions thus far.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
5,815 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
There are 13,611 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 273.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/208?hl=holminone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.