IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,611 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 273.
#9151 4 years ago
Quoted from ClarkKent:

Still on 1.57. Waiting for some more user reports that all problems are gone before updating. But if this is really the solution, a full update would be the best for all users.

The full update would be to 1.60 with a Delta update to 1.73. The delta update takes only a few minutes, if that, to update.

#9152 4 years ago

1.73 is great. No video lag on my game. I haven't seen any issues after playing about 10 games on it. I see no reason for people to wait to update.

#9153 4 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

1.73 is great. No video lag on my game. I haven't seen any issues after playing about 10 games on it. I see no reason for people to wait to update.

Nice Large mouth! Fellow fisherman

#9154 4 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Nice Large mouth!

His fish isn't bad either.

LTG : )

#9155 4 years ago

Help... I’m missing the context.

#9156 4 years ago

Ok...played a few more games. Definitely everything is just about perfect in 1.73...though it could just be my pin but I have seen some slowdown. Its definitely not often, and hard to reproduce. I have seen it with multiball and alien running at the same time...twice now. But the slowdown is different than before.

Before...with a slowdown the animation would lag behind the voice, so the animation would continue after the voice ended.

Now...its like the game is forcing the video to be in sync with the voice, but it drops frames to do it. Like the mouth isn't moving as fast as it would normally.

Let me know if anybody else sees at least some slowdown at times. Its definitely not enough to worry about though. I probably will go ahead and put in my new CPU and play some more games to see if I can notice any difference.

#9157 4 years ago
Quoted from altan:

Help... I’m missing the context.

His screen name picture he is holding a large mouth Bass. AKA fish

#9158 4 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Ok...played a few more games. Definitely everything is just about perfect in 1.73...though it could just be my pin but I have seen some slowdown. Its definitely not often, and hard to reproduce. I have seen it with multiball and alien running at the same time...twice now. But the slowdown is different than before.
Before...with a slowdown the animation would lag behind the voice, so the animation would continue after the voice ended.
Now...its like the game is forcing the video to be in sync with the voice, but it drops frames to do it. Like the mouth isn't moving as fast as it would normally.

Let me know if anybody else sees at least some slowdown at times. Its definitely not enough to worry about though. I probably will go ahead and put in my new CPU and play some more games to see if I can notice any difference.

I agree. In general the lag is improved.
Where there is lag it’s not nearly as bad as it was where the character’s mouth was moving well after the audio ended.
It’s much better on Alien Invasion.
But here and there there is a little lag.
I noticed some minor lag in Singularity that I hadn’t seen before.

#9159 4 years ago

Well, i5-4670 is installed. Super easy install. I'm not saying that the CPU was the cause but the very next game I got a new GC score and 5 DI letters. SO...if you are score chasing...keep a new CPU in mind.

#9160 4 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Well, i5-4670 is installed. Super easy install. I'm not saying that the CPU was the cause but the very next game I got a new GC score and 5 DI letters. SO...if you are score chasing...keep a new CPU in mind.

You think that changing the CPU made you hit the Sim hole. I'll be over in the corner laughing my ass off, don't mind me.

#9161 4 years ago
Quoted from Faustria:

You think that changing the CPU made you hit the Sim hole. I'll be over in the corner laughing my ass off, don't mind me.

Sorry, did you think I was serious? It as a joke....of course they are unrelated.

#9162 4 years ago

I seem to be having trouble turning the key in my DI LE backbox. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't believe I've ever opened up the backbox on my DI LE, but I decided to do so tonight. I removed the key from the hanger on the inside of the coin door, inserted the key fully into the backbox lock, and tried to rotate the key. The key would turn slightly in the lock, but very very little. I tried turning the key clockwise (the correct direction I think) and when that didn't work I tried counterclockwise. I turned the key by hand, and exerted quite a bit of force. No luck. I checked the code on the key to make sure it matches the code on the lock, and it does. I tried the second backbox key, no difference.

I went over to my Hobbit machine and had no trouble opening that backbox. I did notice something when comparing the DI and Hobbit machines. With both backboxes locked, I can lift the backglass slightly on the Hobbit, but I can't lift the backglass on the DI at all.

Am I trying to unlock the DI backbox in the wrong way?

Which way should the key turn when unlocking, clockwise or counterclockwise?

Should one be able to slightly lift the DI backglass with the backbox in the locked position?

Maybe my backglass is somehow "jammed" in the backbox? How could this happen?

Any suggestions for how to (safely) open the DI backbox? I thought about grasping the key with a pair of pliers and then trying to turn the key, but I can't imagine it should be necessary to do that!

#9163 4 years ago
Quoted from RoyF:

Any suggestions for how to (safely) open the DI backbox?

Remove the screws from the speaker panel, careful of the speaker wires, set the speaker panel on top if you can.

See the picture. Where the finger is pointing. There are five or six ribs across the top of the backbox. See where the finger is pointing ? Cover the boards so you don't get anything on them. Then cut the notch of your ribs to match the ones in the picture.

Trim them back a little. Then you can easily lift the backglass in and out. Some early games slipped through like this. Sorry.

photo 1 (resized).JPGphoto 1 (resized).JPG
#9164 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Remove the screws from the speaker panel, careful of the speaker wires, set the speaker panel on top if you can.

I think I'll need to view this post when actually at the machine, to get the right perspective. But in general, with the backbox lock still engaged/locked (since I can't unlock it) I remove the speaker panel to be able to remove the backglass and get access to the backbox, and then I do a bit of wood trimming to fix the binding issue?

How the heck did they get that backbox locked in the first place at the factory??

#9165 4 years ago
Quoted from RoyF:

I seem to be having trouble turning the key in my DI LE backbox. Any help would be appreciated.
I don't believe I've ever opened up the backbox on my DI LE, but I decided to do so tonight. I removed the key from the hanger on the inside of the coin door, inserted the key fully into the backbox lock, and tried to rotate the key. The key would turn slightly in the lock, but very very little. I tried turning the key clockwise (the correct direction I think) and when that didn't work I tried counterclockwise. I turned the key by hand, and exerted quite a bit of force. No luck. I checked the code on the key to make sure it matches the code on the lock, and it does. I tried the second backbox key, no difference.
I went over to my Hobbit machine and had no trouble opening that backbox. I did notice something when comparing the DI and Hobbit machines. With both backboxes locked, I can lift the backglass slightly on the Hobbit, but I can't lift the backglass on the DI at all.
Am I trying to unlock the DI backbox in the wrong way?
Which way should the key turn when unlocking, clockwise or counterclockwise?
Should one be able to slightly lift the DI backglass with the backbox in the locked position?
Maybe my backglass is somehow "jammed" in the backbox? How could this happen?
Any suggestions for how to (safely) open the DI backbox? I thought about grasping the key with a pair of pliers and then trying to turn the key, but I can't imagine it should be necessary to do that!

I had a very similar thing. I needed to put a bit more force into it to get it to move. Don't use pliers, you'd probably break the key off or break the glass, you should be able to do it by hand (just a little more force than you'd normally expect).

When I did it I could feel that it was partially opening but not all the way.

To answer your questions

Turn it clockwise.
You need to force it past the plastic that is grabbing it (see pics below).

Closed position
closedclosed

open position (note the key. turn clock wise.)
openopen

After removing it I put some playfield wax on the plastic above the "ED" letters in "dialed" to give it some lubrication. The lock is easy to open now.

wax addedwax added

You can see the scratch in the plastic that the tight lock mech has put in when I had to force it open.

ED4955F2-D883-4682-9C85-12FE024EFD1F (resized).jpegED4955F2-D883-4682-9C85-12FE024EFD1F (resized).jpeg

#9166 4 years ago

Mine does the same thing. Funny thing was that I didn't have any issues opening it at one point, and then, it started binding up on me. I'll have to do this also. Wouldn't bending the bracket up just a little bit give it enough clearance from the glass?

#9167 4 years ago

Another data point for CPU upgrade: i5-4590 just installed running 1.71

The Celeron was obviously choking on the job, while the i5 doesn't miss a beat. Considering the CPU is responsible for so much of what goes on - it affects everything going on in the pin (not saying it fully directly controls everything. Saying it AFFECTS everything). That means graphics, lights, coils - everything.

Should it PLAY better as a result?

Right away, the immediate improvement in graphics performance was evident. Coils seem to be more consistent. Flippers too? Not sure, but the game absolutely positively DOES play different. And I'll say "better" to describe what "different" means.

This was without a doubt the best 60 bucks I've spent on DI so far. That's less than 1% of the price of this thing. Fair deal.

#9168 4 years ago

FISH PICS!!!!

bigrock (resized).jpgbigrock (resized).jpgs1 (resized).jpgs1 (resized).jpg
#9169 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

FISH PICS!!!![quoted image][quoted image]

Nice!

#9170 4 years ago
25389D20-1022-4992-9032-DC58F7E0D621 (resized).jpeg25389D20-1022-4992-9032-DC58F7E0D621 (resized).jpegFB41E8CD-4A3A-4540-AD90-BACF76CA6A6E (resized).jpegFB41E8CD-4A3A-4540-AD90-BACF76CA6A6E (resized).jpegE0A0B586-7AF4-483C-9C4B-D556087D9FF7 (resized).jpegE0A0B586-7AF4-483C-9C4B-D556087D9FF7 (resized).jpeg
#9171 4 years ago

What CPU did the last batch of DI use? Was it the i5-4590?

Or is this upgrade like adding a supercharger to a stock car?

Quoted from SilverWings:

The Celeron was obviously choking on the job, while the i5 doesn't miss a beat. Considering the CPU is responsible for so much of what goes on - it affects everything going on in the pin (not saying it fully directly controls everything. Saying it AFFECTS everything). That means graphics, lights, coils - everything.
Right away, the immediate improvement in graphics performance was evident. Coils seem to be more consistent. Flippers too? Not sure, but the game absolutely positively DOES play different. And I'll say "better" to describe what "different" means.
This was without a doubt the best 60 bucks I've spent on DI so far. That's less than 1% of the price of this thing. Fair deal.

#9172 4 years ago

Can someone tell me what CPU to buy and how/where to install it? I'm pickin up my DILE this weekend and want to order one up.

#9173 4 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Can someone tell me what CPU to buy and how/where to install it? I'm pickin up my DILE this weekend and want to order one up.

Start at this post here
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/171#post-5126027

And don't forget about the plug-in keyboard to hit F2

#9174 4 years ago

I'd try the new code and see how it plays before replacing the CPU. You may not need it.

#9175 4 years ago

finally...

just before the WE, was the right time to update to 1.73, and in my first game, BOUM ! SHOWDOWN

showdown (resized).jpgshowdown (resized).jpg

quite sure (or again, its the placebo effect !?) coils are now working perfect
much better, especially with the phone scoop, easier when you "know" your pin and how the ball will react...

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#9176 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

I'd try the new code and see how it plays before replacing the CPU. You may not need it.

Good suggestion. I'll do that. Any idea when the new code is coming out?

#9177 4 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Good suggestion. I'll do that. Any idea when the new code is coming out?

It's out and available 1.73

#9178 4 years ago

Well hot damn. I'll update it as soon as I get the machine then. Thank you!

#9179 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverWings:

Ok, but why are you still running 1.71 though?

#9180 4 years ago

Another successful update from 1.71 to 1.73. Took care of video sync problems. A little better on ball eject, but still a little slow. I think I need to do some general maintenance. I hear the Bob trap door mech shooting off extra times, too.

#9181 4 years ago

Update successful for me also, great job JJP team! Love this game Babee!!!!!

#9182 4 years ago

Green-Machine gliebig Me thinks you may need a Fish Tales pin it go next to your Dialed In!

#9183 4 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Ok, but why are you still running 1.71 though?

1.73 Change Log dated 25 Sep - just 2 days ago.

Because if I upgraded the CPU first, I knew that would alert Dialed In Electronics (DIE) to do an update to fix the problem that would make my CPU upgrade worthless. I ordered the CPU about 10 days ago.

See? They ARE watching us.

#9184 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverWings:

1.73 Change Log dated 25 Sep - just 2 days ago.
Because if I upgraded the CPU first, I knew that would alert Dialed In Electronics (DIE) to do an update to fix the problem that would make my CPU upgrade worthless. I ordered the CPU about 10 days ago.
See? They ARE watching us.

Yep...I'm with you. My CPU came in on the same day as the update.

#9185 4 years ago

Ok who has SIM Card carryover on?
I still haven’t given in, but getting close. Have had the machine for well over 1 year.
I spelled DIALED once. But normally have 2-4 SIM upgrades at best.

Very often a drain right after a SIM card is lit.

#9186 4 years ago
Quoted from DrDQ:

Ok who has SIM Card carryover on?
I still haven’t given in, but getting close. Have had the machine for well over 1 year.
I spelled DIALED once. But normally have 2-4 SIM upgrades at best.
Very often a drain right after a SIM card is lit.

I have it on. I'm not a great (not even good) player and my best is only 5 letters in the past 10 months. That means showdown is still a long ways away. Until I start consistently getting 4-5 letters most games (which means...actually getting to showdown sometimes) am I going to change it.

Combine it with the fact that I have kids in the house and guests that come over that play...I don't see why I would make the game harder with it off.

Its just another difficulty setting for the game...just like moving the outlane posts. No one throws a fit about exactly where your posts are so why should letter carryover be any different.

#9187 4 years ago

even if i'm a "player", SIM carry on seems the way to go for DI, its already more than hard as it to reach SHOWDOWN...

but as always, evbd doing as he prefer of course

enjoy DI !

#9188 4 years ago

I have SIM card carry-over turned ON. But also, I'd like to know how y'all rate the different disaster modes:

Which modes do you like to do first? Which do you think are the most difficult? Do you save the Big Bang to complete modes that are more difficult?

Here's my list - in order of difficulty for me. (and disclaimer: I probably have some of the rules wrong here. Rules link posted below)

11) Meteor Storm - easiest mode for me. If available, its the first I will get done. High success rate with this one.
10) EMP Pulse - I can get this one done as long as the ball doesn't get tossed STDM or directly into an outlane.
9) Acid Rain - Shot into the jets, then hitting the left ramp 3x is "doable" for me, but difficult within the time frame.
8.) Flash Fires - Left ramp / Bob targets. I can do it if its a day where I'm making the Bob shot.
7) Tidal Wave - One left ramp shot to complete the mode. Maybe a tie with Acid Rain for difficulty.
6) Eruption - Theater / right ramp / theater / right ramp. Can do maybe 1 in 5 attempts.
5) Singularity - left orbit / left ramp / theater / right ramp (?). Hard. Its those orbit shots that kill me.
4) Sink Holes - shoot either orbit 3 times to complete. Again, orbits for me are hard.
3) Earth Shaker - shoot either lit target not sure how many times... never done it yet.
2) WhirlWind - Left ramp / right ramp / left orbit / side ramp. Yeah, right. Done it once.
1) Alien Invasion - I LOVE how the saucers look when they blow up! But damn its hard to make all those shots. Completed this maybe 2 times ever. Fun to watch!

Link to DI rules:

http://tiltforums.com/t/dialed-in-rulesheet-wiki/2855

So, what modes do you like the best and what ones are the hardest for you? What's your strategy?

#9189 4 years ago

SilverWings nice thoughts. Thanks for sharing

You mentioned watching the saucers on the monitor and that it's cool. My gameroom is in a bit of a transition and I haven't had anyone over since I got Dialed In. While I'm playing DI, 90% of the time I don't ever seen the cool 27" display (sadness). Except for end of ball, I think the monitor during gameplay is really for people watching you play... In short, I need to get some people over so I can see all the cool animations that are happening!! You've made be realize I'm missing out on a cool aspect of DI (which already has so many cool aspects!)

#9190 4 years ago

@altan

Yeah for sure theres LOTS going on on the big display. Much of the time I can't spare even an instant to look up. But still there's plenty of opportunity to glance up now and then and catch whats going on which just adds to the enjoyment/excitement of playing this awesome pin.

I'm an ex-USAF pilot, and currently a commercial airline pilot. In our job, its a skill set to develop: closely watching the outside picture while at the same time being able to interpret the instruments below to accurately fly the jet. I think one thing about DI that just seemed oddly familiar to me is that it sort of has an "outside world" (the 27" display) as well as the playfield world. Divided sources of input, but that's just fine with me. In aviation, its a skill set we learn to develop: typically in an airplane under VFR conditions its about 80% outside and 20% inside. Just flip those around for pinball where our attention is highly focused on whats happening under the glass, and the rest of our attention strategically picks up the inputs coming through the big upper display. Us pilots call this a "composite scan".

At TPF this year, Jack Guarnieri asked me an interesting question: "Why do you think I put a 27" display in DI?" I chuckled, and simply answered "because you got a good deal on them" ... and Jack said "Nope. Its because 27" is the biggest thing I could fit in there." Is JJP getting ahead of what will be the larger trend in pinball tech? Is the rest of the industry headed this way also? I personally think he's right.

Now, I sort of digressed a bit with this discussion, BUT -IF- (and that might be a big "if") pinball in general is heading toward using larger and larger LCD displays in the back box, then wouldn't it make sense for us as pinball players to develop composite scan skills also?

I'm certainly not the guy you want representing what a good player should be (turned 58 today!) but I think its certainly not asking too much to ask you better (read: younger) players to develop some new tricks when there's a need to look up to see what's happening on a nice big high-def LCD.

So ... how about those disaster modes now?

#9191 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverWings:

I have SIM card carry-over turned ON. But also, I'd like to know how y'all rate the different disaster modes:
Which modes do you like to do first? Which do you think are the most difficult? Do you save the Big Bang to complete modes that are more difficult?
Here's my list - in order of difficulty for me. (and disclaimer: I probably have some of the rules wrong here. Rules link posted below)
11) Meteor Storm - easiest mode for me. If available, its the first I will get done. High success rate with this one.
10) EMP Pulse - I can get this one done as long as the ball doesn't get tossed STDM or directly into an outlane.
9) Acid Rain - Shot into the jets, then hitting the left ramp 3x is "doable" for me, but difficult within the time frame.
8.) Flash Fires - Left ramp / Bob targets. I can do it if its a day where I'm making the Bob shot.
7) Tidal Wave - One left ramp shot to complete the mode. Maybe a tie with Acid Rain for difficulty.
6) Eruption - Theater / right ramp / theater / right ramp. Can do maybe 1 in 5 attempts.
5) Singularity - left orbit / left ramp / theater / right ramp (?). Hard. Its those orbit shots that kill me.
4) Sink Holes - shoot either orbit 3 times to complete. Again, orbits for me are hard.
3) Earth Shaker - shoot either lit target not sure how many times... never done it yet.
2) WhirlWind - Left ramp / right ramp / left orbit / side ramp. Yeah, right. Done it once.
1) Alien Invasion - I LOVE how the saucers look when they blow up! But damn its hard to make all those shots. Completed this maybe 2 times ever. Fun to watch!
Link to DI rules:
http://tiltforums.com/t/dialed-in-rulesheet-wiki/2855
So, what modes do you like the best and what ones are the hardest for you? What's your strategy?

I try not to do the modes in a particular order...simply because I don't want games to play out the same each time. Same with LOTR...I know that doing war of the ents first would be best but I just don't want to do it every game.

If I was at a tournament though....you want to do the easier ones first (like meteor storm) so you can start collecting those DI letters to multiply your later mode scores.

The only mode I might plan for...is Eruption. This mode gets SIGNIFICANTLY easier if you qualify MB before it. Auto plunger shots trigger the right ramp success switch (the switch on the habit trail). So, it turns into hit the theater, then you get to aim just in the general direction of "right"...you can either hit the right ramp naturally, or...hit the phone scoop, which starts MB and will trigger right ramp. Afterwards...hit the theater (easiest shot in the game), then if in MB...drain a ball during the ball save! Which triggers another auto plunger. You can get this mode done very quickly with MB queued up. Helps in modes requiring right ramp too, just not as much (singularity, whirlwind).
Edit: Sorry, forgot to mention. On your first MB lock, I always go for the trap door for the virtual ball lock so the first MB always does an auto plunger on launch. On other MB...you can just use the ball save trick. Also...if you have a ball lock ready on side ramp...and you are doing Eruption, you can hit the theater shot and combo into side ramp for a ball lock. Then the auto plunger will trigger your right ramp success when shooting your next ball in play.

Sink Holes is actually a bit different. Its right orbit success...not right ramp. The success trigger is the right orbit entrance switch, so auto plunger shots generally don't trigger it. It also means....it should be a bit easier to make those shots, b/c a slow shot up the right orbit that has no chance of making it all the way up the right ramp, will trigger success.

As for my ratings:
11. Meteor storm - easy peasy
10. EMP Pulse - on 1.57 I think this used to be MUCH harder and ball drain dangerous. Maybe in 1.73 (or sometime earlier) they turned down how often the PF magnets triggered, or their strength. (or maybe its just my imagination)
9. Eruption - Move this up in difficulty if you don't have MB qualified. With MB qualified its a lot easier.
8. Tidal Wave - technically its only a one shot mode. With nothing else running its fairly easy. I get tripped up sometimes on this if there is a theater mode running that traps the ball there with the magnet. No way to cancel those theater modes so you have to start going for left orbit and sometimes it wont' make it all the way around to right flipper.
7. Earth Shaker - I find this easier than your ranking. There are 2 shots always lit, and usually one of the shots is easy (theater, left ramp). Just keep shots flowing/combos going and I find it easy going. Especially since you only need 4 shots to finish. (other modes require 5-6 shots).
6. Flash Fires - left ramp is easy, but bob targets are a bit harder on my machine...maybe I have flippers set a tad too high.
5. Whirlwind - only 4 shots and the shots do setup for the next shot in sequence so you can technically combo this in one go.
4. Sinkholes
3. Acid Rain - I don't know...I just find shooting consistently into the pops is hard on my machine...just seems really tight. Even if I do get it in there, sometimes it doesn't bounce around much and requires a second shot. Or betty is blocking the shot first or ...whatever. If I can get the pops quick...then its no problem because left ramp is easy.
2. Singularity - More shots than whirlwind, and the shots don't setup for the next shot so you have to get back in control of the ball each time.
1. Alien invasion - I also agree its the hardest. Its manageable if I can trap the ball on right flipper from the phone scoop VUK and get the left ramp quick. Otherwise I have to wait for the theater shot and hope betty isn't blocking me. Otherwise...I'm going for big bang because I've lost too much time if I have to wait for another shot cycle to come around.

#9192 4 years ago

I'd say Whirlwind is the best mode as you can get the whirlwind combo and Anita Goodman has, by far, the best callouts. I adore her! Worst is, by far, EMP. It's fun to play, but I die 80% of the time. They should give unlimited kickback and a short ball save for that mode to make it less shitty. No mode should cause you to trap up or die.

#9193 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I’m having the same issues. Going from 1.61 to 1.73 will not work. I’m trying a diff usb stick tonight.

Did your other drive work? I'm kinda bummed because the drive I'm trying has worked for every other update (8gb). I don't see why it's suddenly rejected.

#9194 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverWings:

...So, what modes do you like the best and what ones are the hardest for you? What's your strategy?

honestly, i did not change/chose mode before putting the ball in the phone
of course some are easier, some harder, but we have to deal with most of them anyway

#9195 4 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I don't see why it's suddenly rejected.

Crap happens.

#9196 4 years ago

@gogdog

Wow! Fantastic strategy. Can't wait to try some of this out.

Many many thanks...

#9197 4 years ago

WHAT?

Acid Rain is the hardest one for me. I hate it. I can't get the ball into the jets!

Alien Invasion is fine. I can literally hit anything. Then I only have 1 side ramp and I'm done.

Whirl Wind sucks. I gotta hit the side ramp last and I almost never have enough time left to do that.

#9198 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Crap happens.

Yikes. That was a bit harsh. Especially coming from someone with "Jersey Jack Pinball" on his profile.

#9199 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Yikes. That was a bit harsh. Especially coming from someone with "Jersey Jack Pinball" on his profile.

Wasn't meant to be harsh. It's a reality updating games with a USB stick. You can use the same stick over and over, and then one day the machine, or a different machine, doesn't like it.

Try a different USB stick usually does the trick.

If you have a better response for this phenomena, I'll use it.

#9200 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Wasn't meant to be harsh. It's a reality updating games with a USB stick. You can use the same stick over and over, and then one day the machine, or a different machine, doesn't like it.
Try a different USB stick usually does the trick.
If you have a better response for this phenomena, I'll use it.

Shit happens???

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
There are 13,611 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 273.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/184 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.