IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 166 of 273.
#8251 4 years ago

Can't wait to see what's in the new code! I'll be tuning in on Monday!

#8252 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Anyone else ever get the "participation award"? I had a ball where I hit nothing, no ball save and saw on screen that I was awarded 800 points as a participation award lol! Nice touch.

Hate to say this but the first ball I played I saw this and immediately thought “jeez I suck at pinball!” I thought it was really funny though.

#8253 4 years ago

dont worry, as simply the main objective while playing is having a good time

i'm a tournament player, quite good (well i think lol), my high is 7M+ on DI, but i also scored that :

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/160#post-5059286

have fun, enjoy, and forget about all the rest

#8254 4 years ago

Any clue as to what will be new in 1.7? if it was just a bug fix release they wouldn't bother streaming it. Can't wait, mine has been getting hammered lately.

#8255 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Any clue as to what will be new in 1.7? if it was just a bug fix release they wouldn't bother streaming it. Can't wait, mine has been getting hammered lately.

I’m hoping at least they have made the BOB target lights rotate with the flipper buttons to make it easier to get to the BOB MBs.

#8256 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Any clue as to what will be new in 1.7?

surelly more power... I CAN FEEL THAT POWER !

#8257 4 years ago

I hope synchronizing the speech on acid rain is on the wish list.

#8258 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

I'm going to guess finished animation and audio for the modes on the the phone and some more polish with the rules/scoring. Buffalo Pinball upload their streams to YT fairly fast right? Won't be able to watch it live tomorrow.

#8259 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Anyone else ever get the "participation award"? I had a ball where I hit nothing, no ball save and saw on screen that I was awarded 800 points as a participation award lol! Nice touch.

My game is rigged,I only get 500 points for my participation award.

#8260 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

My game is rigged,I only get 500 points for my participation award.

Participation award is outright hilarious.The game has a sense of humor,making fun of today

#8261 4 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

I just got the game and was wondering what the best code is to update to? It came with 1.57 already and a friend mentioned that the latest code has some issues. Thank you

1.60 almost took drones out of the game. they kept burning up from usage on the 1.57 code.

#8262 4 years ago

and about combos, here how i just perfectly beat ALIEN INVASION, first time that way (there're lots of possibilities)

1. starting mode from the right flipper, to the left ramp
2. to left flipper, to theatre
3. to upper flipper, to side ramp
4. to left flipper, on the volley, to right ramp
5. to right flipper and finishing to the left lane

di (resized).JPGdi (resized).JPG

#8263 4 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

I'm going to guess finished animation and audio for the modes on the the phone and some more polish with the rules/scoring. Buffalo Pinball upload their streams to YT fairly fast right? Won't be able to watch it live tomorrow.

If the stream doesn't go up on YT (not all Buffalo streams do), the archive of all live streams is available here: https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball/videos . You can watch it any time after it has begun and see the whole thing

#8264 4 years ago

we all know that multiple combos are available with DI, making flow in various way possible...
here's how i just perfectly beat ALIEN INVASION (for the 1st time that way)

1. starting from right flipper, to left ramp (than enabling all shots)
2. to left flipper, to theatre
3. to upper flipper, to side ramp
4. to left flipper, on the voley, to right ramp
5. to right flipper, to left ramp
6. to left flipper, up & pass to right flipper, to left lane... done lol

di (resized).JPGdi (resized).JPG

#8265 4 years ago

OK, I've finally joined the club. I recently had a small collection which included , Harlem Globetrotters, Flight 2000, and Gottlieb Count-Down. yes, I modest old collection. Prior, I went through TAF, STTNG, JD, SW, BSD, T2, and many others. I sold all my old games and now have Dialed In (SE, but with Playfield protector) and Pinbot. Next week, I get my first NIB, Batman 66. In the picture, you can see where BM66 is going. I also attached a few shots of my modest "man cave." I have one "slot" left for a future pin. I'm leaning towards either Wonka or Deadpool. Question for team Dialed in...Can drones "spin time" be adjusted? Right now, it barely spins 1 second. I can check in test mode and see the color LEDs and top and bottom drones spin. However, center drone only lights, but doesn't spin in test mode. Maybe the new software update will do some more with drones?

IMG_0668 (resized).jpegIMG_0668 (resized).jpegIMG_0669 (resized).jpegIMG_0669 (resized).jpegIMG_0671 (resized).jpegIMG_0671 (resized).jpeg
#8266 4 years ago

I know a lot of people have had issues with the ramp flap breaking off the trap door and my game is no exception. I don't think the flap is necessary, but it probably does serve to create a smoother transition from the playfield over the trap door. Without the flap in place and on my game, the leading edge of the trap door sits above playfield level. So what I did was file the leading edge on the bottom of the door so it now closes flush with the playfield. It should make the left orbit shot a lot smoother now. I do have spare flap material, but not the rivets. I think it will be fine without the flap.

JJP should have put connectors on the trapdoor coils.

Rob
20190721_162642 (resized).jpg20190721_162642 (resized).jpg20190721_162735 (resized).jpg20190721_162735 (resized).jpg

#8267 4 years ago

Thinking about selling my Dialed In LE to get a Wonka LE. Should i do it? Yes, No!

#8268 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

OK, I've finally joined the club. I recently had a small collection which included , Harlem Globetrotters, Flight 2000, and Gottlieb Count-Down. yes, I modest old collection. Prior, I went through TAF, STTNG, JD, SW, BSD, T2, and many others. I sold all my old games and now have Dialed In (SE, but with Playfield protector) and Pinbot. Next week, I get my first NIB, Batman 66. In the picture, you can see where BM66 is going. I also attached a few shots of my modest "man cave." I have one "slot" left for a future pin. I'm leaning towards either Wonka or Deadpool. Question for team Dialed in...Can drones "spin time" be adjusted? Right now, it barely spins 1 second. I can check in test mode and see the color LEDs and top and bottom drones spin. However, center drone only lights, but doesn't spin in test mode. Maybe the new software update will do some more with drones?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The piano could go. That would make room for 2 more pins.

#8269 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Thinking about selling my Dialed In LE to get a Wonka LE. Should i do it? Yes, No!

Those an update Monday ,I would wait and see what tomorrow brings,

#8270 4 years ago

When trying to line up objects with multiple screw holes, you can stick an allen key in one hole to keep the part aligned while you put the other screw in. It works really well for items like this:

20190721_172220 (resized).jpg20190721_172220 (resized).jpg
#8271 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Hell no.

#8272 4 years ago

Im not sure if u qualify to comment. You are getting ACNC.

#8273 4 years ago
Quoted from Skipnatty:

If the stream doesn't go up on YT (not all Buffalo streams do), the archive of all live streams is available here: https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball/videos . You can watch it any time after it has begun and see the whole thing

^^^ what he said

If there's interest I'll get this up on YouTube though. See you guys tomorrow!

#8274 4 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

^^^ what he said

Can you brief us on what to expect with tomorrow’s stream?

#8275 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Personally I think Dialed In has more going on toys / feature wise, has deeper code, and is the pin with the better theme integration at this time. Nearly all of the iconic scenes from Willy Wonka are played as silent clips on loop in Wonka, I don't understand using the assets that way.

#8276 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Im not sure if u qualify to comment. You are getting ACNC.

What can I say....I have good taste

#8277 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Personally I think Dialed In has more going on toys / feature wise, has deeper code, and is the pin with the better theme integration at this time. Nearly all of the iconic scenes from Willy Wonka are played as silent clips on loop in Wonka, I don't understand using the assets that way.

I don't think it's fair to Wonka if you start comparing codes. Wonka just came out and it's code is in it's infancy. Who knows, maybe they will add sound to those silent clips some day?

I say give Wonka some time to grow. Every other JJP game has gone through a ton of changes in code, this one shouldn't be any different.

#8278 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

What can I say....I have good taste

With Pirates you do.

#8279 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Wtf, what a absurd question.

#8280 4 years ago
Quoted from TOLLS:

Quoted from TOLLS:

Quoted from TOLLS:

Quoted from TOLLS:

Quoted from TOLLS:

Quoted from TOLLS:

Quoted from TOLLS:

Quoted from TOLLS:

#8281 4 years ago

to the guy thinking of getting rid of his piano to make room for 2 more pins..[HELL NO]. I have 5 solid pins and all would go before my piano. 2 buttons or 88 keys [the ultimate bitch of a game].

#8282 4 years ago

^^^ what he said

Please upload if can

#8283 4 years ago

of course, do it (to me cant be on the live as will be at work), we all like to see some new TZ easter eggs...

#8284 4 years ago

I might watch the twitch a little, just to see if JJP implemented the recommended changes (thanks PipleYYY for logging them!). Preferably I'm going to wait to see any surprises on my own game. Maybe have our own family New Code Launch Party if I know the code is better.

#8285 4 years ago
Quoted from scottieIA:

I might watch the twitch a little, just to see if JJP implemented the recommended changes (thanks PipleYYY for logging them!). Preferably I'm going to wait to see any surprises on my own game. Maybe have our own family New Code Launch Party if I know the code is better.

Same, will probably just watch a little at the beginning to hear about any of the release notes and changes. No spoilers lol.

#8286 4 years ago

Making a great game greater!

#8287 4 years ago

yep, DI is a great pinball, really playing like a ROCKET !

#8288 4 years ago

When can we expect the code to be available for download? You would think at the latest it would be after the stream?

#8289 4 years ago

All I want to know is if they fixed the animation framerate issue yet. I think I'm still on 1.57 because of that.

#8290 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Two pictures. Hope you can figure out the drop a nut in and where it should land.
LTG : )[quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from LTG:

Two pictures. Hope you can figure out the drop a nut in and where it should land.
LTG : )[quoted image][quoted image]

The height of the 8/32 locknut I bought from Home Depot, was to much to work properly. I ended up grinding down a regular nut to a light 1/8 inch in height.Now the plunger is working perfectly,and the ramp no longer hits the wireform ramp above. I've played over 20 games,and so far the trap door is working like a champ.
Thanks again!

#8291 4 years ago

Any word on me code content?
Can’t watch stream right.

#8292 4 years ago

Changelog here

changelog (resized).pngchangelog (resized).png
#8293 4 years ago

Some very nice changes! Game appears to have become very polished.

#8294 4 years ago

So no changes to the "BOB" targets?
And still nothing for the end of Showdown?!?

#8295 4 years ago

my phone characters are too quiet can't hardly hear them, is there a way to turn that part of the sound up??

#8296 4 years ago

I'll get the vid up on YouTube tomorrow morning but in the meantime here's some new stuff:

Chaos in Quantum City Super Jackpot: https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball/clip/DarlingColdbloodedOysterWTRuck

New light show for finishing Emoji Overload: https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball/clip/CrazyThankfulDelicataSuperVinlin

The full stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/456603025

Fun stream tonight! Thanks to everyone who stopped by.

#8297 4 years ago

So, who here had stuttering issues on v1.60+ and wants to be the guinea pig?

#8298 4 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I had them on the previous code, seems to have cleared up with this update.

#8299 4 years ago

So when is 1.70 going to be available?
Did they add the drones propeller usage back in? On 1.61 they hardly EVER spin.

#8300 4 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

I never had stuttering issues on 1.6. I did the 1.61 delta, but my version still shows 1.6 for some reason. Maybe something didn't take? It did complete the update according to what was shown on the screen. I'll leave it and wait for the 1.7 update.

Rob

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
$ 22.50
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
There are 13,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 166 of 273.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/166?hl=tolls and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.