IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,634 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 273.
#7151 5 years ago
Quoted from ClarkKent:

... you will certainly not get all sim card letters without carry them over. At least not within a lifetime...

Not with that attitude!!!

#7152 5 years ago

Having SIM card not carry over makes the chances of reaching Showdown significantly harder. Having them carry over still doesn't mean that it's making it too easy to get to Showdown - you still have to light the SIM card, and then collect them - one at a time (shame there isn't an option to earn multiple SIM cards then collect them all with a single shot).
Look in your audits and see how many SIM card collect shots you've made on average per game (whether it's lit or not), I will bet it's not more than 8.

I've got to Showdown twice - FFS I've got to LMS on TWD, Encore on AcDc, Vailnor on LotR more often. So those people saying it makes it too easy are surely talking nonsense.

#7153 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

I have to respectfully disagree with your assumption on how difficult it is to collect SIM cards. I know you didn't say they were easy to collect, but from you comment, you make it sound like it's a walk in the park for any average Joe. Yes, you obtained four of them. But do you do that on a regular basis? I'm assuming the answer is no.
I'd consider myself an average to maybe an above average player depending on the game, and getting 3+ SIM cards is challenging, even with carryover. I think my high is 5, and that's a 1 in a 1,000 type of game.
Is collecting all 8 SIM cards doable? -- of course. I'd like to see a pro record a game obtaining all 8. Does anyone know of a video that already exists that exhibits this feat? I know one exists with 7.

Of course we all have different playing levels. I had an exceptionally good game. I see TWD scores up near the billion mark and my best is 435 million. To me, that seems like an impossibility, but for others, it's obviously not. Of course, you can set it up how you like to set it up. I prefer not carrying the Sim cards over, you can can carry them over if you please. I'm just saying it's not impossible to reach Final Showdown on factory settings.

#7154 5 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Having SIM card not carry over makes the chances of reaching Showdown significantly harder. Having them carry over still doesn't mean that it's making it too easy to get to Showdown - you still have to light the SIM card, and then collect them - one at a time (shame there isn't an option to earn multiple SIM cards then collect them all with a single shot).
Look in your audits and see how many SIM card collect shots you've made on average per game (whether it's lit or not), I will bet it's not more than 8.
I've got to Showdown twice - FFS I've got to LMS on TWD, Encore on AcDc, Vailnor on LotR more often. So those people saying it makes it too easy are surely talking nonsense.

I'm roughly at 1.5 SIM card hole (in the audit, it's call "subway") makes a game, lit or not.

#7155 5 years ago

well, easy to simply set the pin how you "feel" it home...

first of all, all same pins are not playing same way
not sure about yours "levels" guys, and i can only talk about me (i'm a good player, right now 455 at IFPA)
i enjoy playing my DI while SIM cards carrying over (better i've done is getting D I A L E D + I N blinking/ready)
most of the time, i'm grabbing a SIM by "luck", its very rare i'll get one with a direct shot from the right upper flipper, that shot is not easy... for me !
model is a LE, with cliffys from factory and of course the 2 smalls metal posts

#7156 5 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

its very rare i'll get one with a direct shot from the right upper flipper, that shot is not easy.

It's not easy to hit that shot. I don't really know of any other shot in a game I've had that is the same level of questionably designed frustration. Doesn't feel right.

For being such a key shot, it's not satisfying at all, because 90% of the time it's a bounce off another target that you rely on.

BUT, if that shot isn't as difficult, I think the game code would play too shallow.

#7157 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Of course we all have different playing levels. I had an exceptionally good game. I see TWD scores up near the billion mark and my best is 435 million. To me, that seems like an impossibility, but for others, it's obviously not. Of course, you can set it up how you like to set it up. I prefer not carrying the Sim cards over, you can can carry them over if you please. I'm just saying it's not impossible to reach Final Showdown on factory settings.

I totally get it. I felt you were alluding that your average skill set, and your success with obtaining SIM cards, created a perception it's easy to collect them. I feel like when a shot is part skill, part luck, you can never assume it's an easy shot to accomplish.

I don't mean to come off crusty, but maybe it's because I'm still pissed off that we lost to Wisconsin last night.

#7158 5 years ago

I set my game to carry over the Sim card for the sole reason that hitting the shot is more the result of a lucky bounce. It is almost impossible to hit direct off the flipper, which I believe is a design flaw. It should have been more open and at a better angle, similar to the camera shot in TZ.

Even with carry over, the best I've done is 4 letters and just under 3 mil.

#7159 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Even with carry over, the best I've done is 4 letters and just under 3 mil.

It sounds like we have had the same success. My high score is 2.9 million with either 4 or 5 letters collected.

Most rewarding and frustrating game I have ever played. I love it.

#7160 5 years ago

It all depends on the angle of the upper flipper. I've played a di where u cldnt make the side ramp very easy but u cldnt nail the sim shot regularly. Then on other di (like mine) i can always hit my side ramp but sim shot is much more difficult. I think with the flipper ajusted just right and no cliffy on the sim hole and very small rubbers on the sim post the shot is very makable

#7161 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

I totally get it. I felt you were alluding that your average skill set, and your success with obtaining SIM cards, created a perception it's easy to collect them. I feel like when a shot is part skill, part luck, you can never assume it's an easy shot to accomplish.
I don't mean to come off crusty, but maybe it's because I'm still pissed off that we lost to Wisconsin last night.

No worries we're all here because we can all agree that this game is awesome and a blast to play, however you like to set it up!

I do agree that there's skill and luck involved with hitting the Sim card, and that it is quite difficult, and that I believe that Pat and Ted designed it that way purposefully, as it makes the road to Showdown difficult, but achievable and rewarding.

As far as basketball goes, the men's team definitely dropped several notches since Bo Ryan left, to the point that it's hard for me to watch. Fouls, missing free throws, turnovers...all the things that Wisconsin was known to be the best in the country at, has all dropped off since he left. Makes me sad.

#7162 5 years ago

Dialed In Owners,

A few months ago, I won a signed Dialed In translite. Even though I'm not a Dialed In owner and probably never will be (love the game, but out of my price range), I thought I might make some wall art out of it. After holding on to it for a couple of months, I realize that I'm never going to do anything with it.

Since it can't be used on the game and only for decoration, I'm not sure what it is worth but thought I would offer it up to the group. If you are interested, please PM me and make an offer. To be fair I'll give everyone until 8:00PM Central this Friday (Feb. 8), then anyone who has made an offer (if more than one person) will be alerted as to the highest offer and then be given one more chance to up theirs. If I only have a single offer by that time, then it will go to that person at that price (buyer will also cover shipping costs).

I'm not expecting to get rich or anything off of this, so if you have any interest throw a number at me regardless of how low it might be. I just want to get it into the hands of someone who will appreciate and display it.

Translite is 27" wide by 24.5" tall
IMG_1843.JPGIMG_1843.JPGIMG_1844.JPGIMG_1844.JPG

#7163 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

No worries we're all here because we can all agree that this game is awesome and a blast to play, however you like to set it up!
I do agree that there's skill and luck involved with hitting the Sim card, and that it is quite difficult, and that I believe that Pat and Ted designed it that way purposefully, as it makes the road to Showdown difficult, but achievable and rewarding.
As far as basketball goes, the men's team definitely dropped several notches since Bo Ryan left, to the point that it's hard for me to watch. Fouls, missing free throws, turnovers...all the things that Wisconsin was known to be the best in the country at, has all dropped off since he left. Makes me sad.

Bo Ryan was a great coach. It'll be interesting how Wisconsin does once Happ leaves (although he has struggled quite a bit lately). The reason why you guys are winning is your good shooting. You lead the Big Ten at 40% from three point land.

We shot 7% from three last night, and couldn't hit anything from five feet away. Incredibly frustrating. If I actually had an outdoor winter hobby, I'd think about giving up my season tickets.

Best of luck to you guys the rest of the way.

(Now back to DI)

#7164 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

BUT, if that shot isn't as difficult, I think the game code would play too shallow.

Don't know if I'd go that far. As always I'll bring up RBION which for me is a great game, and basically set up the same way, with less letters to collect and no shot to award letter; It's still a monumental task to complete. Of course it's not complete the same with the kick back etc etc.

For being such a key shot, it's not satisfying at all, because 90% of the time it's a bounce off another target that you rely on.

Feels like a little less Khan shot to me.

Quoted from AFM95:

I'm roughly at 1.5 SIM card hole (in the audit, it's call "subway") makes a game, lit or not.

Whoa whoa...are you saying you hit the sim card hole 1.5 times per game period? Wow...now I wonder what mine says?

#7165 5 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

...an option to earn multiple SIM cards then collect them all with a single shot

^^^This, without carryover.^^^

Making a SIM hole shot required for every SIM card removes flexible game play.
If you only lost one qualified uncollected SIM per drain (instead of all qualified, uncollected SIMs) that would be a better fit with the current requirement.

Better yet would be to just collect all qualified SIMs when the hole is hit.
Stacking SIMs would allow the player to decide their risk threshold.
Maybe you want to collect as you go, or maybe you want to just focus on finishing modes and let the random nature of being able to make the hole determine when you collect the SIM.
Many times while playing I start a new mode before collecting the qualified SIM. Because you can't restart a mode until they have all been played you are forced to abandon your SIM collection quest and focus on the mode. Once you have completed the next mode you are behind in SIM collection which further drives players to mechanically go for SIM collection after finishing a mode instead of having the option to pursue another objective.

#7166 5 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

^^^This, without carryover.^^^
Making a SIM hole shot required for every SIM card removes flexible game play.
If you only lost one qualified uncollected SIM per drain (instead of all qualified, uncollected SIMs) that would be a better fit with the current requirement.
Better yet would be to just collect all qualified SIMs when the hole is hit.
Stacking SIMs would allow the player to decide their risk threshold.
Maybe you want to collect as you go, or maybe you want to just focus on finishing modes and let the random nature of being able to make the hole determine when you collect the SIM.
Many times while playing I start a new mode before collecting the qualified SIM. Because you can't restart a mode until they have all been played you are forced to abandon your SIM collection quest and focus on the mode. Once you have completed the next mode you are behind in SIM collection which further drives players to mechanically go for SIM collection after finishing a mode instead of having the option to pursue another objective.

That's a really interesting rule. I would welcome the idea of building up SIM cards, to however much you are comfortable with building up, and collecting them all with just one shot. That certainly adds to the risk/reward model that makes pinball so fun. Do you try to go for several modes and collect 2,3,4 Sim Cards at a time, but risk losing them in a drain, or do you go conservatively and collect them as you complete modes? I think it would have to be without carry over (still changeable in the menu).

#7167 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

That certainly adds to the risk/reward model that makes pinball so fun. Do you try to go for several modes and collect 2,3,4 Sim Cards at a time, but risk losing them in a drain, or do you go conservatively and collect them as you complete modes?

Right and maybe if you start a new mode you say I don't care a mode has started there are too many SIMs on the line. I am going to focus on collecting the SIMS and I will just have to wait till next time around to collect this mode.

#7168 5 years ago

+1 interesting...

but dont forget collecting a SIM add +1X to the multiplicator : than to keep that attraction of collecting 1 SIM card at a time & when available, a stacked pack of SIM should only give +1X (and not the amount of SIM stacked)

#7169 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Whoa whoa...are you saying you hit the sim card hole 1.5 times per game period? Wow...now I wonder what mine says?

Yes (period)

#7170 5 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

+1 interesting...
but dont forget collecting a SIM add +1X to the multiplicator : than to keep that attraction of collecting 1 SIM card at a time & when available, a stacked pack of SIM should only give +1X (and not the amount of SIM stacked)

Good point! Do I get my +1x so that each of my subsequent modes score higher? Or do I just want to hit the Sim card shot once to collect 2 or 3 cards?

@check_switch_26, I think we have a v1.7 in the works!

#7171 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Good point! Do I get my +1x so that each of my subsequent modes score higher? Or do I just want to hit the Sim card shot once to collect 2 or 3 cards?
check_switch_26, I think we have a v1.7 in the works!

I don't see a major change in gameplay with that rule change honestly (for me anyway). If Sim Cards collection were easier maybe, but if 1 Sim Card is lit I'm going for it almost whole hog anyway.

#7172 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Don't know if I'd go that far. As always I'll bring up RBION which for me is a great game, and basically set up the same way, with less letters to collect and no shot to award letter; It's still a monumental task to complete. Of course it's not complete the same with the kick back etc etc.

I'll clarify. DI code to me, feels like, I see the entire game EVERY game. If SIMs carried over, I felt like I'd see nearly all the code all the time.

Basically each game, I'd see 5+ modes, start Lottery Frenzy, Get a bunch of drone packages, Selfie mode, light some SIM cards, try to luck a shot in the SIM hole, see multiple multi balls, etc. This was pretty much each game.

Reached Armageddon a few times in the few weeks I owned it, but it just felt like each game was the same over and over again and there wasn't much more to see.

#7173 5 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

a stacked pack of SIM should only give +1X (and not the amount of SIM stacked)

Yes,
That would be the way to do it.

#7174 5 years ago

I'll clarify. DI code to me, feels like, I see the entire game EVERY game. If SIMs carried over, I felt like I'd see nearly all the code all the time.
Basically each game, I'd see 5+ modes, start Lottery Frenzy, Get a bunch of drone packages, Selfie mode, light some SIM cards, try to luck a shot in the SIM hole, see multiple multi balls, etc. This was pretty much each game.
Reached Armageddon a few times in the few weeks I owned it, but it just felt like each game was the same over and over again and there wasn't much more to see.

To bad u didn't hold onto for longer..... the new code adds more options /ways to approach the game. Its dam good pin

#7175 5 years ago

(Credit to WJxxxx for bringing this up)

TheLaw and everyone else - I would love to see everyone else's "Subway" success stats. If you're willing, please post a picture of your "Subway" stats below.

Audits > Game Audits > Playfield Audits (scroll way down) > Subway

I'm currently sitting at 1.43 per game; or as it shows - 143% (Subway successes/# of games played)

20190207_135405.jpg20190207_135405.jpg
#7176 5 years ago

Also a lot/most games are like you mentioned? You see most of the same stuff everytime u play.. at least di has alot of that stuff to see lol

#7177 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:(Credit to wjxxxx for bringing this up)
thelaw and everyone else - I would love to see everyone else's "Subway" success stats. If you're willing, please post a picture of your "Subway" stats below.
Audits > Game Audits > Playfield Audits (scroll way down) > Subway
I'm currently sitting at 1.43 per game; or as it shows - 143% (Subway successes/# of games played)[quoted image]

Isn't the trap door entry included in that?

#7178 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Isn't the trap door entry included in that?

I don't think so, as there is a Trapdoor audit. Let me take off the glass and find out.

Update: The answer is no. I put two balls down the trapdoor; and only the trapdoor audit registered it, while the Subway stayed the same.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#7179 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Also a lot/most games are like you mentioned? You see most of the same stuff everytime u play.. at least di has alot of that stuff to see lol

I know but it's just how I felt about it. On location, it felt awesome. At home, it was kinda "blah".
The shots are FANTASTIC, particularly the side ramp. Left Ramp > Theatre > Side Ramp is awesome.

The monotone nature of the sounds wore on me. I liked the "CANDY" speech, but the add the blah news anchor and it just wore on me quickly.

#7180 5 years ago

Not much to see doesn’t reconcile with me. In fact I would argue the opposite. Mode stacking, combinations, Sim cards, big bang, etc. means virtually infinite combination of unique experiences. Similar yes, but that’s the nature of Pinball in a box. This game more than perhaps any in history provides the most variation and unique visual, auditory, and challenge experiences.

By the way. I’m keeping the carryover setting. I figure I’ll be dead in 40 years time and in that time I’d like to collect more than three or four Sim cards!

#7181 5 years ago

DI is the only game I have ever adjusted to be easier than stock (sim carry over). Most of my games are adjusted to be significantly more difficult than stock.

In my opinion, you should be able to get close to or make it to the game's grail wizard mode every 150-200 plays, assuming you're a good player. For example, I made my TZ difficult enough that I get lost in the zone in that range of plays. This does not detract from the fun; it makes it WAY MORE fun. The intensity of getting that deep into any game drives my love of Pinball.

I absolutely love DI, but with the rejects from the phone and sim, the game is so difficult that it becomes demoralizing. I die 80% of the time via the left drain. This is because I have to maintain such long ball times to finish modes and collect Sims that is only a matter of time before I lose my kickback and drain. I'm almost to the point of moving the friggin post on that drain, something I consider outright pinball blasphemy!

For the record, I've made it to the modes wizard twice and spelled d-i-a-l-e-d once. I've had IMDN for far less time and have progressed much deeper and more often.

Compared to other Pinball machines, the balance is clearly off with DI. Again, I love the machine.

#7182 5 years ago

You fought the law, and the law won.

20190207_185608.jpg20190207_185608.jpg
#7183 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

You fought the law, and the law won.
[quoted image]

Hey now, I respect the Tranq, but I gotta give a down for calling Armageddon a wizard mode. Just how I live my life

#7184 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hey now, I respect the Tranq, but I gotta give a down for calling Armageddon a wizard mode. Just how I live my life

Understood. I'll take my recent thumbs down from you as a sign of respect.

#7185 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Understood. I'll take my recent thumbs down from you as a sign of respect.

Quick check shows I haven't thumbed you down since at least Thanksgiving+

Was it a cargument, where you talking "game immersion?" Cause that would do it.

#7186 5 years ago

Just because I can't beat the law, don't mean I won't keep tryin'!

#7187 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Quick check shows I haven't thumbed you down since at least Thanksgiving+
Was it a cargument, where you talking "game immersion?" Cause that would do it.

SureYouDidnt.JPGSureYouDidnt.JPG
#7188 5 years ago

Ahhh Wtf... Yeah that was you. Yeah that was earned.

#7189 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ahhh Wtf... Yeah that was you. Yeah that was earned.

Apology accepted.

#7190 5 years ago

I have sim memory on nowadays but it seems it's still hard as nails. Only got to about 5 sims in one game, before sim memory I had about 3-4 sims at best.

DI is so damn challenging and still so damn rewarding when you get a good game. My relationship to it is complicated

#7191 5 years ago

Dialed In is really second to none.

The game is packed to the max with toys and layout galore. No one can beat Pat’s design and here’s hoping he does it again on WW. Look at all the superb toys in Dialed In that interact with the ball. Never hear anyone bashing any aspect of DI, only the theme on occasion, when they don’t seem to understand it’s a disaster theme for whatever odd reason.

The SIM card shot is challenging for sure, but without it, the game may be on the easier side since it shoots so well. I’m going to order the smallest Titans to put on the two posts to see if that helps. I have a cliiffy on it and also the phone scoop. Put a piece of tape to help remind me on the upper right flippers sweet spot and makes aim much easier, like a scope on a rifle. Saw that on a friends table and it works!

#7192 5 years ago

I know a couple of pages back people were talking about the phone screen dying... So I just had a weird experience I'll share. The game is singing along quite a bit- lots going on, selfie or emojis, 3 ball attack multi ball, sim card lit, big bang, etc. And I'm crushing. Jackpots, super jackpots, etc... The energy the game is really humming along... the BAM.... ALL SCREENS, backbox, theater, and phone all go dead at once... No light, powered down. Sounds, LEDs, and all coils continued as is, as did my high score selfie and name (which I entered as B) because I couldn't see the screen.

I felt like I overloaded something or threw the processor or transformer for a ride it was not prepared for. 1.57 software.

Anyone else experience such a thing?

Re-booted and all is well, several games later.

#7193 5 years ago

when you have two sim cards qualified it seems still only one dialed in letter is flashing. I think it would be useful to have multiple dialed in letters flashing if you have multiple sim cards qualified. When you get one, then one light turns solid.

It also bugs me a bit that you have to go through multiple info screens while trapping a ball to find out how many theatre modes you have completed and how many you have until theatre multiball. With that big screen why not use a small corner to tell you the status?

I wouldn’t mind a bit more info on the mode status as well, maybe also on the big screen.

DI is making me use my memory, but it’s hard because I’m usually so busy trying to prevent the next drain.

I am, of course, only nitpicking at a high level, DI is awesome.

#7194 5 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

when you have two sim cards qualified it seems still only one dialed in letter is flashing. I think it would be useful to have multiple dialed in letters flashing if you have multiple sim cards qualified. When you get one, then one light turns solid.

This is introduced by v1.60 / v1.61.

Imho the only upside of this version.

For anything else I would go with v1.57. Which is the most solid version without any other downside.

#7195 5 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

when you have two sim cards qualified it seems still only one dialed in letter is flashing. I think it would be useful to have multiple dialed in letters flashing if you have multiple sim cards qualified

done in 1.60/1.61

Quoted from branlon8:

It also bugs me a bit that you have to go through multiple info screens while trapping a ball to find out how many theatre modes you have completed and how many you have until theatre multiball. With that big screen why not use a small corner to tell you the status?

good point !

#7196 5 years ago
Quoted from pb_lawww:

This is introduced by v1.60 / v1.61.
Imho the only upside of this version.

dont forget the adding few seconds ball save when "add a ball" in multiball...

#7197 5 years ago

I think the SIM card shot may have been intended to be made more with a left flipper bank off the drone rubber than with the upper right flipper. It’s one of the most satisfying shots when you can make it purposefully. I would think a very skilled player could do this with some consistency (ie maybe 50% of the time).

#7198 5 years ago
Quoted from DrDQ:

I think the SIM card shot may have been intended to be made more with a left flipper bank off the drone rubber than with the upper right flipper. It’s one of the most satisfying shots when you can make it purposefully. I would think a very skilled player could do this with some consistency (ie maybe 50% of the time).

That is my go-to SIM card shot. Much more reliable than a upper flipper shot.

#7199 5 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

I know a couple of pages back people were talking about the phone screen dying... So I just had a weird experience I'll share. The game is singing along quite a bit- lots going on, selfie or emojis, 3 ball attack multi ball, sim card lit, big bang, etc. And I'm crushing. Jackpots, super jackpots, etc... The energy the game is really humming along... the BAM.... ALL SCREENS, backbox, theater, and phone all go dead at once... No light, powered down. Sounds, LEDs, and all coils continued as is, as did my high score selfie and name (which I entered as B) because I couldn't see the screen.
I felt like I overloaded something or threw the processor or transformer for a ride it was not prepared for. 1.57 software.
Anyone else experience such a thing?
Re-booted and all is well, several games later.

I’m not sure I would worry about it unless it happens again. It is a computer so sometimes random issues happen. Perhaps check all connectors to make sure they’re tight.

#7200 5 years ago

also done that rebound shot (as i was simply aiming for the drones)... same as shooting left targets on TRON to get GEM

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 22.50
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,634 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 273.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/144?hl=silverwings and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.