IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 273.
#7101 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Have you tried moving the cable over to the theater to see if it's a cord issue? And vice versa, moving the theater over to the phone? Maybe play a few games with the phone and theater swapped around to see if it follows the cable or if it stays with the monitor.

Thanks for the suggestion,I'll give it a shot.

#7102 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

I agree the trap door works great after a bunch of tweaking. The real problem is that the spring steel on the ramp is always breaking.I think I'm going on my fourth trap door replacement,because the spring steel keeps snapping on me.

That's bc something is not adjusted right and its hitting the ramp above it and snapping the flap.

#7103 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

That's bc something is not adjusted right and its hitting the ramp above it and snapping the flap.

That's exactly what's happening. Any suggestions on how I should adjust the device,to stop it from hitting the ramp?
Thanks in advance
Ralph

#7104 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

That's exactly what's happening. Any suggestions on how I should adjust the device,to stop it from hitting the ramp?
Thanks in advance
Ralph

Someone a few pages ago did a huge write up with pictures fixing this issue

#7105 5 years ago

Thank you,I'll have to take a look. I think I know which post your talking about.It involves, bending the bracket,which controls how high the door opens,when activated.
Thanks again for the help.

#7106 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

Thank you,I'll have to take a look. I think I know which post your talking about.It involves, bending the bracket,which controls how high the door opens,when activated.
Thanks again for the help.

If he is referring to my write-up....it was adding a washer inside the coil, adding washers to the bracket to get it raised up, plus adding tape to the arm post.

#7107 5 years ago

Also, this was a new ball trap for me today...

20190130_150410 (resized).jpg20190130_150410 (resized).jpg
#7108 5 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

If he is referring to my write-up....it was adding a washer inside the coil, adding washers to the bracket to get it raised up, plus adding tape to the arm post.

Yes yours...

#7109 5 years ago

I recently purchased the Bob Mezel Mod, only to find out that the stray power cord that was dangling at the back of my Dialed In does not seem to work with the mod. I'm going to buy the official power adapter (https://mezelmods.com/products/jersey-jack-pinball-power-kit?variant=2985809018909) but I'm just curious, what on earth is this spare extra power cable that's just chilling in the backbox? It plugged in perfectly to the sign, but didn't light them up at all. What's it for? Anyone else see an extra dangling power connector?

#7110 5 years ago
Quoted from Theguyoverthere:

I recently purchased the Bob Mezel Mod, only to find out that the stray power cord that was dangling at the back of my Dialed In does not seem to work with the mod. I'm going to buy the official power adapter (https://mezelmods.com/products/jersey-jack-pinball-power-kit?variant=2985809018909) but I'm just curious, what on earth is this spare extra power cable that's just chilling in the backbox? It plugged in perfectly to the sign, but didn't light them up at all. What's it for? Anyone else see an extra dangling power connector?

Just an unused connector. If it’s a 2 pin connector, there is one under the playfield in the wire harness, it can be buried in the stack.

#7111 5 years ago

Hi All
My screen has started to flicker

Horizontal lines
Any idea of what it could be..
It kinda happened at the ball end but now you can see it during the ball on the city landscape

Thsnks

#7112 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

My screen has started to flicker

Big one, theater, or phone ?

I'd reseat VGA connectors both ends and be sure they are tight. And video card for phone is on motherboard tight.

LTG : )

#7113 5 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Thank for the correction....you are right, the other ones are bit smaller.
OK, so...anyway to confirm the right flipper parts if I don't want to pay the high shipping from JJP? Like a normal order from PinballLIfe. The manual only shows like this ->
[quoted image]
I'm assuming the flipper assemblies are the Williams/Bally style like these? ->
https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-left-flipper-plunger-and-crank-assembly.html
https://www.pinballlife.com/williams-flipper-coil-stop-a-10821.html
As for flipper bushing....not sure which one of these it would use? ->
https://www.pinballlife.com/search.html?Search=nylon%20flipper%20bushing

Sorry to repost this, but didn't get an answer and was hoping to order. Basically....how can I ensure that I'm buying the right part?

I think I already made a mistake and was supposed to be these coil stops ->
https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-flipper-coil-stop-a-12390.html

and I think this flipper bushing ->
https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-nylon-flipper-bushing.html

Actually..was hoping to also change out some of the microswitches on the ramps....this is the only one that looks close?

https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-sub-microswitch-5647-12693-13.html

#7114 5 years ago

Just got my game and it’s on the 1.57 code. Pretty fantastic.

I do you have two questions though. The first has to do with the left orbit in the ball losing tremendous momentum so that it trickles out the right side and sometimes doesn’t even complete the loop. When I inspect the left loop beyond the trap door I noticed there is a ramp that lifts the ball up and over the entry to the right loop ramp. My question is do your left orbit shots shoot around pretty fast or did they seem to get bogged down like going through sand back there? Also I noticed my left loop ramp is not a perfectly flat piece of metal rather it goes up somewhat sharply and then bends back down about an inch and a half from where interfaces the right orbit ramp.

Second question is how steep do you have your game set? Mine is one notch steeper than Lawler’s recommendation. Does it matter?

#7115 5 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

.how can I ensure that I'm buying the right part?

Those are the right parts. Coil stop - read down for the description.

Micro switch, you can always buy just the switch body and move the old arm over to the new body. They just snap on. Unless you bend the bejeebers out of them.

#7116 5 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

Just got my game and it’s on the 1.57 code. Pretty fantastic.
I do you have two questions though. The first has to do with the left orbit in the ball losing tremendous momentum so that it trickles out the right side and sometimes doesn’t even complete the loop. When I inspect the left loop beyond the trap door I noticed there is a ramp that lifts the ball up and over the entry to the right loop ramp. My question is do your left orbit shots shoot around pretty fast or did they seem to get bogged down like going through sand back there? Also I noticed my left loop ramp is not a perfectly flat piece of metal rather it goes up somewhat sharply and then bends back down about an inch and a half from where interfaces the right orbit ramp.
Second question is how steep do you have your game set? Mine is one notch steeper than Lawler’s recommendation. Does it matter?

Left orbit is not extremely fast here either. Sometimes I barely make it, most times it falls into the bumpers. As I've seen this behavior on several YouTube videos I consider this normal.

#7117 5 years ago

Forgive me if this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find a link. We have a problem when a "soft" shot makes it up the left ramp and Betty's diverter arm is down. The ball doesn't have enough momentum to be diverted, resulting in a ball "hanging" between the diverter and the ramp switch at the top middle. When the ball search happens, Betty lifts her arm up and down but the ball continually gets pushed back towards the switch (which it can't pass) and Betty's arm, which it doesn't make it under as there's not enough angle on the ramp to make it go through. Betty also doesn't appear to lift her arm up 100% so the ball gets pushed back.

Does anyone else have this issue, and are there any simple remedies? Machine is reasonably level and about 6.x degrees (for lower values of x).

#7118 5 years ago
Quoted from DonnieDarko:

Forgive me if this question has been asked before, but I couldn't find a link. We have a problem when a "soft" shot makes it up the left ramp and Betty's diverter arm is down. The ball doesn't have enough momentum to be diverted, resulting in a ball "hanging" between the diverter and the ramp switch at the top middle. When the ball search happens, Betty lifts her arm up and down but the ball continually gets pushed back towards the switch (which it can't pass) and Betty's arm, which it doesn't make it under as there's not enough angle on the ramp to make it go through. Betty also doesn't appear to lift her arm up 100% so the ball gets pushed back.
Does anyone else have this issue, and are there any simple remedies? Machine is reasonably level and about 6.x degrees (for lower values of x).

Machine needs to b level and at least 6.5 degrees but i find 6.8 -7.0 works better imo

#7119 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

and at least 6.5 degrees but i find 6.8 -7.0 works better imo

I might try bumping up the angle and see what happens.

#7120 5 years ago

Ok, getting the game dialed-in (oof) and notice that on occasion my ball is getting stuck inside the open trap-door. The trap-door is raising and lowering as it should, it seems to be simply that the ball gets stuck in the mechanism and doesn't fully drop into the subway. It's easy to clear, but requires raising the playfield and kills any game I have going. Any tips or pointers are appreciated.

#7121 5 years ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

Ok, getting the game dialed-in (oof) and notice that on occasion my ball is getting stuck inside the open trap-door. The trap-door is raising and lowering as it should, it seems to be simply that the ball gets stuck in the mechanism and doesn't fully drop into the subway. It's easy to clear, but requires raising the playfield and kills any game I have going. Any tips or pointers are appreciated.

I had the same issue when adjusting my trap door. It sounds like your trap door is resting in too low of a position. Fast balls going up the left orbit will still go in the trapdoor, but a slower ball might hit the trap door and not have enough "oompf" to raise the trap door higher to allow the ball to enter. If the resting position is just a hair higher, then even slow balls have enough clearance to go in.

#7122 5 years ago
Quoted from DinoBob:

Ball search will free it.. no need to pull the glass

#7123 5 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

I had the same issue when adjusting my trap door. It sounds like your trap door is resting in too low of a position. Fast balls going up the left orbit will still go in the trapdoor, but a slower ball might hit the trap door and not have enough "oompf" to raise the trap door higher to allow the ball to enter. If the resting position is just a hair higher, then even slow balls have enough clearance to go in.

How wld one raise the resting position of the trap door

#7124 5 years ago

Has anyone got a link to code version 1.57? My phone screen is not outputting the correct resolution and cropping the apps, wondering whether this is consequence of the software update

#7125 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

How wld one raise the resting position of the trap door

Read my two posts starting here ->

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/138#post-4773987

#7126 5 years ago
Quoted from DarthSinex:

Has anyone got a link to code version 1.57? My phone screen is not outputting the correct resolution and cropping the apps, wondering whether this is consequence of the software update

http://128.199.38.78/di/di_update_157.zip

#7127 5 years ago

Perfect. Thank you

#7128 5 years ago
Quoted from DarthSinex:

Did the new software fix it?

The phone clipping happened to me. I had to replace the phone.

#7129 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Call ( not me ) leave a message. I'll alert it. It may take a bit but they'll catch up to it.

Full disclosure I did not do what Lloyd said and just let it be. Now almost 30 days later and still no response about my phone. To my defense (which, really do i need to say that) I travel a lot for work and have played maybe an hour of DI since I put my ticket in on 1.6.19. I wonder why they have a system in place to do on-line tickets if you are going to ignore it? I'd rather be told to pound pavement than be ignored.

#7130 5 years ago

Ok community, need your opinions in helping me dial in my dialed in. First, its a fantastic game... but...

1) I've read the SIM card posts... Help me decide if the satisfaction of RANDOMLY achieving the SIM card shot (or striving to achieve multi-ball to increase chances of achieving SIM) is GREATER than the pain and frustration of losing the SIM light on a drain... it really bugs... DO I SET THE SIM light to carry over? NOTE TO DEVELOPERS... consider adding an achievement during game play (say based on combos after SIM lit) to carry over SIM card light to next ball.

2) In light of 1, I'm thinking about removing the cliffy protector on my SIM hole. First, need to maximize chance of it going in. Second, I wouldn't object entirely if the hole wears down over time getting a little bigger. Honestly. What say you?

3) I may buy new smaller ones or trim the existing rubbers guarding the post, and perhaps even do straight edge cuts to promote ricochet into the hole.

4) Upper right flipper position is not perfectly parallel with the ball guide above it. Its angled slightly so that super fast loops up the theater where I fail to hit the ball with the upper right flipper will drain if I don't attempt with the lower right flipper (say during multi ball and I'm not paying attention). Ramp shot from upper right flipper in this position is virtually automatic though. SIM card shot impossible.

What do you think? Most SIMs I've collected in a game is 3. Most I ever see in theory in current configuration is 4.

IMG_2357 (resized).JPGIMG_2357 (resized).JPGIMG_2358 (resized).JPGIMG_2358 (resized).JPG
#7131 5 years ago

Unless you are a really good player, or enjoy beating yourself over the head, just set the SIM card to carry over. I really can't imagine playing this game any other way. I just keep throwing the ball up at the theatre and usually I get a few lucky bounces into the SIM. I think the phone scoop is harder to hit on my game then the SIM card to be honest. I took off the Cliffy on my phone and replaced with mantis protector. The Cliffy was causing a lot of rejects on my phone scoop and now the ball rolls in much better/smoother.

#7132 5 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

Ok community, need your opinions in helping me dial in my dialed in. First, its a fantastic game... but...
1) I've read the SIM card posts... Help me decide if the satisfaction of RANDOMLY achieving the SIM card shot (or striving to achieve multi-ball to increase chances of achieving SIM) is GREATER than the pain and frustration of losing the SIM light on a drain... it really bugs... DO I SET THE SIM light to carry over? NOTE TO DEVELOPERS... consider adding an achievement during game play (say based on combos after SIM lit) to carry over SIM card light to next ball.
2) In light of 1, I'm thinking about removing the cliffy protector on my SIM hole. First, need to maximize chance of it going in. Second, I wouldn't object entirely if the hole wears down over time getting a little bigger. Honestly. What say you?
3) I may buy new smaller ones or trim the existing rubbers guarding the post, and perhaps even do straight edge cuts to promote ricochet into the hole.
4) Upper right flipper position is not perfectly parallel with the ball guide above it. Its angled slightly so that super fast loops up the theater where I fail to hit the ball with the upper right flipper will drain if I don't attempt with the lower right flipper (say during multi ball and I'm not paying attention). Ramp shot from upper right flipper in this position is virtually automatic though. SIM card shot impossible.
What do you think? Most SIMs I've collected in a game is 3. Most I ever see in theory in current configuration is 4.
[quoted image][quoted image]

- Set SIM to carry over. I'm an above average player and the game is still pretty tough. I think it should have been the default.

- I strongly advise against removing the cliffy. See this post for details (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/33#post-4080509)

- I have Mantis on my phone scoop.

#7133 5 years ago

I set the SIM card to carry over, and haven't manipulated anything in the playfield. This has kept the game challenging, yet not easy to run up the score.

Be patient. The more you play, the better you'll get with the SIM card shot. I know my playfield well, which allows me to bank, ricochet and nudge the ball with somewhat more consistency into the SIM card hole.

#7134 5 years ago

No reason not to carry over, but just want to voice my support for leaving the setting as is.
I get a rush when I collect the SIM card knowing that a drain prior to collection will make this opportunity disappear. Better yet hitting the Big Bang and ricocheting into the SIM hole to finish the mode and collect the SIM card is a blast! Or maybe it should be called a Really Big Bang?

#7135 5 years ago

The question is whether playing the game the way it was designed is a big deal or not to you.

If it's not a big deal to you just change it if it helps you enjoy it more.
To me it is so I won't change to carry over.

Quoted from fnosm:

I really get a rush when I can collect it before draining. ?

It gets really tense when you get like 2 or 3 stacked....that's all out panic time

#7136 5 years ago

I have it set to carry over currently, and I have to say, it takes away the urgency to shoot the Sim card right after completing a mode, or to get MB started to increase your chances of getting it. I would also have to say that I have not yet collected more Sim cards carrying over than not carrying over. I'm thinking I need to change it back, since it makes the shot that much more important to collect, rather than, I'll shoot it *if* the ball gets to the upper flipper as oppose to, I *need* to get the ball to the upper flipper. It changes the dynamic of the game too much.

Also, I have just mylar at the Sim card hole, and it's looking fine so far.

#7137 5 years ago
Quoted from holminone:

4) Upper right flipper position is not perfectly parallel with the ball guide above it.

Loosen a tiny bit, just enough to be able to barley move it in the pawl, get it where you want. Then tighten it.

#7138 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I have it set to carry over currently, and I have to say, it takes away the urgency to shoot the Sim card right after completing a mode, or to get MB started to increase your chances of getting it. I would also have to say that I have not yet collected more Sim cards carrying over than not carrying over. I'm thinking I need to change it back, since it makes the shot that much more important to collect, rather than, I'll shoot it *if* the ball gets to the upper flipper as oppose to, I *need* to get the ball to the upper flipper. It changes the dynamic of the game too much.
Also, I have just mylar at the Sim card hole, and it's looking fine so far.

Also when not collecting more SIM cards with adjusting the setting - without setting it to carry over it would take even longer and gets more frustrating to ever reach lighting all letters.

I'm happy with the upper right Flipper as it is - now, after a month of owning DI, I can aim the side ramp really good now and are much better in aiming the SIM card hole - but I really would not turn off the carry over setting. I think the reason why it is harder to aim at the SIM card hole is a that you can not see the hole, not even the entrance. That makes it extremely difficult to shoot into (for me).

#7139 5 years ago

Collecting Sim cards in DI is a question of game strategy. With the newer Codes (1.57, 1.61) there are a couple of ways to have a good Chance to collect more Sim cards.

Have in mind you can collect cards in CIQC Mode. Try to have some cards to collect after sixth Mode, is one of these strategies . Or/and Try to Start Theater Multiball at the right moment. Try to finish a bop Multiball to light an additonal Sim Card. And, of course, time the Standard Multiball the right way. Great gameplay designed by Pat Lawler And, If you want to keep this game a long time, do not use carry over. Play the game as designed is much more satisfying.

Only thing I can not understand Pat Lawler is the lower bop target. It's not possible to hit it directly, just luck. You will have a bad game when Kickbacks are used early

#7140 5 years ago

I'm really starting to think it's the cliffies that are making the game too hard. A lot of rejects from phone scoop and roll outs on sim card hole that I don't think Pat had when designing the game.

#7141 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Also, I have just mylar at the Sim card hole, and it's looking fine so far

I likewise am looking to replace the factory SIM card slot protector with mylar. The number of times I've seen the ball roll towards the hole to just skirt around it (following the line of the protector) has driven me crazy. I'm over it. I've also bought the Mantis protector for the phone scoop and will replace my factory DI one. When playing we have so many rejects from the phone scoop that it just unbalances the game. The game is certainly hard enough without having 3-4 rejects per attempt.

Early on before I purchased my machine I say the post with the chip from the SIM slot. I can't understand how that is even possible. There's no VUK. My only thought is that an air-ball landed on the edge of the SIM slot. Hopefully mylar is your friend here.

Does anyone know where I can get mylar from?

#7142 5 years ago

I set the SIM to carry over for a few games and felt it made it much easier. In a bad way. I don’t think DI’s code is particularly deep. Felt like SIM carryovers really changed the game in s negative way.

Still the SIM card shot is really funky.

#7143 5 years ago
Quoted from DonnieDarko:

I likewise am looking to replace the factory SIM card slot protector with mylar. The number of times I've seen the ball roll towards the hole to just skirt around it (following the line of the protector) has driven me crazy. I'm over it. I've also bought the Mantis protector for the phone scoop and will replace my factory DI one. When playing we have so many rejects from the phone scoop that it just unbalances the game. The game is certainly hard enough without having 3-4 rejects per attempt.
Early on before I purchased my machine I say the post with the chip from the SIM slot. I can't understand how that is even possible. There's no VUK. My only thought is that an air-ball landed on the edge of the SIM slot. Hopefully mylar is your friend here.
Does anyone know where I can get mylar from?

Use the Cliffys to protect your playfield. Just bent them a little to make sure they are flat.

#7144 5 years ago

Thanks for all the great thoughts. I’m going to put it back to the original setting and keep the urgency and satisfaction of collection. Carryover while comforting and less frustrating has not yielded better results and has taken away the heart thumping satisfaction.

#7145 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I set the SIM to carry over for a few games and felt it made it much easier. In a bad way. I don’t think DI’s code is particularly deep. Felt like SIM carryovers really changed the game in s negative way.
Still the SIM card shot is really funky.

I don't see it that way. If you are not one of the best pinball pro's in the world (and I mean world, not USA only) you will certainly not get all sim card letters without carry them over. At least not within a lifetime...

#7146 5 years ago
Quoted from ClarkKent:

I don't see it that way. If you are not one of the best pinball pro's in the world (and I mean world, not USA only) you will certainly not get all sim card letters without carry them over. At least not within a lifetime...

Couldn't agree more. Let's face it, one of the big advantages of pinball ownership is being able to customize the gameplay and appearance. Unless someone has totally closed both outlanes, it's still very tough to spell "Dialed In".

#7147 5 years ago
Quoted from ClarkKent:

I don't know about that. There are 8 letters to collect. I'm an average player (maybe even less so), and I've collected 4 letters without carrying over. I'm sure if I only played Dialed In and nothing else, I could get close or reach it. It's doable, just not so overly easy that the game gets dull. Play the modes strategically, ones that you know you can finish. Maybe even stack 2 or 3 together. Get a MB started, and use the MB to try to collect the cards. Use the BOB mulitballs to light and collect cards. There are a lot of opportunities.

#7148 5 years ago

I prefer the ultimate wizard mode to be nearly out of reach for me as it always gives me something to strive for, that thing I have yet to reach. There are plenty of achievements to get along the way, like CIQC and Armageddon to make me feel good. I’m thrilled if I get 3 SIM cards, and I’m fine with just that.

That said, I think it is fine if people want to change their own settings. It is all about whether the pin is enjoyable for you. Different people want different things.

#7149 5 years ago

I tried sim carry over and it really hasn't made a difference in how many letters i collected unfortunately . I've had my gane for 1.5 years now and it still kicks my ass on daily basis. I may have it set up to difficult bc most letters ive got is 4 one time and ive never got threw all the modes. I have it on director's cut at steep angle and its just brutal lol.

#7150 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I don't know about that. There are 8 letters to collect. I'm an average player (maybe even less so), and I've collected 4 letters without carrying over. I'm sure if I only played Dialed In and nothing else, I could get close or reach it. It's doable, just not so overly easy that the game gets dull. Play the modes strategically, ones that you know you can finish. Maybe even stack 2 or 3 together. Get a MB started, and use the MB to try to collect the cards. Use the BOB mulitballs to light and collect cards. There are a lot of opportunities.

I have to respectfully disagree with your assumption on how difficult it is to collect SIM cards. I know you didn't say they were easy to collect, but from you comment, you make it sound like it's a walk in the park for any average Joe. Yes, you obtained four of them. But do you do that on a regular basis? I'm assuming the answer is no.

I'd consider myself an average to maybe an above average player depending on the game, and getting 3+ SIM cards is challenging, even with carryover. I think my high is 5, and that's a 1 in a 1,000 type of game.

Is collecting all 8 SIM cards doable? -- of course. I'd like to see a pro record a game obtaining all 8. Does anyone know of a video that already exists that exhibits this feat? I know one exists with 7.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Hampshire, IL
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Hilton Head Island, SC
$ 22.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 273.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/143?hl=gogdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.