Topic Stats

• 9,513 posts
  • 513 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 177 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,138 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3080 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3081 (resized).jpeg
Dialed In Free Play Price Card (resized).jpg
2019-11-02_2012 (resized).png
20191102_200207 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191031_165605 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
74883045_148044193090943_1823631792347807744_o (resized).jpg
CCF815F5-AEA5-43A8-AC8F-A313AB8A52F6 (resized).jpeg
20191021_113236 (resized).jpg
20191021_112022 (resized).jpg
20191021_113142 (resized).jpg
20191021_113136 (resized).jpg
20191021_111744 (resized).jpg
20190818_112830 (resized).jpg
20190818_112853 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 9513 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 191.
#5951 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

How do I get it?

Quoted from Allibaster:

How do you access the JJP Google Group?

Email Jen at Jersey Jack Pinball to get access to the WOZ Forum.

LTG : )

#5952 1 year ago
Quoted from chill:

Anyone going to test it

Already installed here.

#5953 1 year ago
Quoted from TOLLS:

I find the QED guy saves more SDTMs than anything. He only seems to get in the way of the pops, the left ramp still gets them, other shots can get past him. Even the hurricane mode, the magnets can pull the ball around him when going for the theatre quite often. Just aim for the Big Bang. New code should make his save ability even better.

I agree,but one night I was on my last ball, having a good game,and I hit him by accident. SDTM. Sometimes I'm a little hard on the little guy.

#5954 1 year ago

Lot's of nice touches added, and love the multiball intro now that the ball is held until Dialed In is said in a new tone too now lol.

#5955 1 year ago

Can someone just upload it to a shared site so we can get it? Don't understand why this is so hush hush. If i can get it, I would put it up right away. Thanks

#5956 1 year ago

Love the new animations. The look here arrow on the phone cracked me up.

#5957 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Can someone just upload it to a shared site so we can get it? Don't understand why this is so hush hush. If i can get it, I would put it up right away. Thanks

Protocol, respect

#5958 1 year ago

Love the enhancements made to EMP mode, the lighting and magnets now are off the hook. Also I noticed the QED guy does a lot of theater blocking now after the ball is grabbed by the magnet to prevent a lot of SDTM. Loving it so far, although one thing I noticed is that the lottery ticket isn't so easy to scratch off as before. Almost as if they lowered the sensitivity of the camera for that mode.

Oh and the phone in addition to the look arrow also show overcharge percentage now.

#5959 1 year ago

Pm’d You delt

#5960 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Don't understand why this is so hush hush. If i can get it, I would put it up right away. Thanks

You have JJP games, you should be on the WOZ Forum to get things like this.

#5961 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

You have JJP games, you should be on the WOZ Forum to get things like this.

I have both, DI & WOZ ...spent a lot of $$ and think I should have access.

#5962 1 year ago
Quoted from msj2222:

I have both, DI & WOZ ...spent a lot of $$ and think I should have access.

Email Jen and she'll give you access.

#5963 1 year ago

There you go!

#5964 1 year ago

I got the email to join the Google group from jen but it wont work.....
If someone can message me the download link it wld b greatly appreciated.

#5965 1 year ago

Collecting SIM cards during CIQC! Woo hoo!

#5966 1 year ago

I think kevinbuffalo is on the Google Group. Maybe he'll stream some of the new code.

#5967 1 year ago

Can someone put on their Google Drive in a shared folder? Pretty pretty please?!

jmeyer84@gmail.com

#5968 1 year ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Can someone put on their Google Drive in a shared folder? Pretty pretty please?!
jmeyer84@gmail.com

It’s not supposed to be shared widely I don’t think as it’s just beta code. If people do that, they may not be willing to provide it like they do. Email them and join the group.

I installed it just now, noticeable differences in sounds and animations.

#5969 1 year ago

Can someone post a link to this group you're all talking about?

#5970 1 year ago

Is jersey jack pinball google group, and it’s a private group. Once Jen gives you access, you can get to it when your signed into google as one of your groups.

#5971 1 year ago

Why not just release the code as beta? Why does it have to be difficult to email people and join groups?

#5972 1 year ago

You email Jen, she adds you to the group. Not difficult.

They don't want the code out on general release until it's ready but they are nice enough to allow people on the group to test it.

#5973 1 year ago
Quoted from estrader:

Why not just release the code as beta? Why does it have to be difficult to email people and join groups?

Because more people would then install it and potentially brick their machines.

#5974 1 year ago

From the site:
You are invited to check this software out and help with testing in anticipation of its public release.

Notes:
- If you don't want to be on the cutting edge of the Dialed In software cycle, please don't update your game.
- While we have performed in-house testing of this software, it's likely that there are defects yet to be discovered.
- V1.56 is a "delta" update that must be installed over V1.50 or a later release.
- This is not an official release, so it will not be posted on the JJP Support website.

#5975 1 year ago
Quoted from estrader:

Why does it have to be difficult to email people and join groups?

Sometimes it stays in house and not to the forum.

In case something is wrong, they don't need a lot of people upset with what happened to their game and now they have to reload the operating system and previous updates.

Every time a delta update goes out, people post with issues installing it. Just think how this would increase if they had to reload the operating system and then screw that up.

They want to keep problems to a minimum and get good working updates for everyone.

Any JJP owner should join the WOZ forum anyway, to keep up with what's happening. Player feedback. And helpful hints.

#5976 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Sometimes it stays in house and not to the forum.
In case something is wrong, they don't need a lot of people upset with what happened to their game and now they have to reload the operating system and previous updates.
Every time a delta update goes out, people post with issues installing it. Just think how this would increase if they had to reload the operating system and then screw that up.
They want to keep problems to a minimum and get good working updates for everyone.
Any JJP owner should join the WOZ forum anyway, to keep up with what's happening. Player feedback. And helpful hints.

Someone please mark this as a key post

#5977 1 year ago

Been trying to update but my screen has stayed blank for about 20 mins...any suggestions?

Update: After a over an hour, screen was still black so I shut the game down, removed the usb stick, and restarted. Seems like the update installed as it says V1.56. Did others experience this? Did it not install correctly and should I retry?

#5978 1 year ago

Maybe someone can give me the download link? Already ask Jen but still no reply. Thanks

#5979 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Maybe someone can give me the download link? Already ask Jen but still no reply. Thanks

You’ll likely need to wait until Monday. I don’t think people will post the link as it would violate the trust of JJP.

I’m not yet a member of the Google group. I keep meaning to ask. Still, I can wait until all the bugs are sorted out before getting the code.

#5980 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Even with the link to the forum download, if your not logged in to the JJP forums you won't see anything. Email Jen for access to the forums. Everybody who owns JJP machines should do this as we spend a ton of money on them so why deny yourself to privy information? It's well worth doing.

#5981 1 year ago

Got it, thanks

#5982 1 year ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

I think kevinbuffalo is on the Google Group. Maybe he'll stream some of the new code.

Installed the code last night — I will stream some on Monday night for sure!

#5983 1 year ago

Please, play all weekend and find the bugs! Can't wait for a nice clean code update!

#5984 1 year ago

Really like the new code update. Scoring is much better balanced, multi ball scoring is now worth it, now collects SIM cards during Chaos in Quantum City multiball, new and complete animations and speech as well. Made Armageddon and Showdown this morning and got a new G.C. Great job JJP! Only changes to stock settings is SIM card hold when balls drain. May have to turn that off now.

BFDC22A6-FE11-49C9-A31D-A72B8084257C (resized).jpeg

#5985 1 year ago

Impressive score, congratulations

Like the new code also, good work jjp

#5986 1 year ago

Can you give me the link , pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , I contact Jen by Email but no answer

#5987 1 year ago

To those flipping out I just emailed tech support at JJP (the one email address on the bottom of their site) and within ten minutes got an email invite to the google group.

#5988 1 year ago

techsupport@jerseyjackpinball.com Is the email I used and got a quick reply. Enjoy the new code y’all!

#5989 1 year ago

I make the same but not email ..............

#5990 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Really like the new code update. Scoring is much better balanced, multi ball scoring is now worth it, now collects SIM cards during Chaos in Quantum City multiball, new and complete animations and speech as well. Made Armageddon and Showdown this morning and got a new G.C. Great job JJP! Only changes to stock settings is SIM card hold when balls drain. May have to turn that off now.
[quoted image]

I guess SIM card hold will not be concidered cheating your self anymore . It will make the game more enjoyable.

#5991 1 year ago

I’m not in that big a hurry. I’ll let you guys work out the kinks.

#5992 1 year ago

It's good I got it , regards everybody

#5993 1 year ago

Really like the new code, nicely done with tweaks here and there (including small graphic and sound changes). Gameplay is now a little less linear and more balanced. The game is still hard as nails though

#5994 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

[quoted image]

You must be an incredible player to put up a score like that!

#5995 1 year ago
Quoted from mulder2010:

You must be an incredible player to put up a score like that!

Thanks, but the new code has made the gameplay a lot better now. I can’t take all of the credit!

#5996 1 year ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Been trying to update but my screen has stayed blank for about 20 mins...any suggestions?
Update: After a over an hour, screen was still black so I shut the game down, removed the usb stick, and restarted. Seems like the update installed as it says V1.56. Did others experience this? Did it not install correctly and should I retry?

Anyone?

#5997 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

[quoted image]

Great score,I don't think I could score that high,even if I had the glass off.

#5998 1 year ago

crwjumper and myself will be streaming the new 1.56 Beta code some time after 6PM EDT tonight - http://twitch.tv/owlnonymous

#5999 1 year ago

I did not have that problem. Did you follow instructions on the JJP website?

If you’re still having problems, you may need to download and install the full 1.50 software, then try to upgrade to 1.56 delta file from that one.

#6000 1 year ago

I found this on JJP site,hope it helps.

Then hit the Enter Button one more time to start the update. Your screen may go BLACK while the update is being executed and the update should take less than a minute to complete. DO NOT TURN OFF THE GAME WHILE THE UPDATE IS UNDERWAY!

Once the game restarts, validate the version by re-entering the Diagnostics screen and checking the bottom right corner. It should match the version you downloaded.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
There are 9513 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 191.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside