IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 273.
#5951 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

How do I get it?

Quoted from Allibaster:

How do you access the JJP Google Group?

Email Jen at Jersey Jack Pinball to get access to the WOZ Forum.

LTG : )

#5952 5 years ago
Quoted from chill:

Anyone going to test it

Already installed here.

#5953 5 years ago
Quoted from TOLLS:

I find the QED guy saves more SDTMs than anything. He only seems to get in the way of the pops, the left ramp still gets them, other shots can get past him. Even the hurricane mode, the magnets can pull the ball around him when going for the theatre quite often. Just aim for the Big Bang. New code should make his save ability even better.

I agree,but one night I was on my last ball, having a good game,and I hit him by accident. SDTM. Sometimes I'm a little hard on the little guy.

#5954 5 years ago

Lot's of nice touches added, and love the multiball intro now that the ball is held until Dialed In is said in a new tone too now lol.

#5955 5 years ago

Can someone just upload it to a shared site so we can get it? Don't understand why this is so hush hush. If i can get it, I would put it up right away. Thanks

#5956 5 years ago

Love the new animations. The look here arrow on the phone cracked me up.

#5957 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Can someone just upload it to a shared site so we can get it? Don't understand why this is so hush hush. If i can get it, I would put it up right away. Thanks

Protocol, respect

#5958 5 years ago

Love the enhancements made to EMP mode, the lighting and magnets now are off the hook. Also I noticed the QED guy does a lot of theater blocking now after the ball is grabbed by the magnet to prevent a lot of SDTM. Loving it so far, although one thing I noticed is that the lottery ticket isn't so easy to scratch off as before. Almost as if they lowered the sensitivity of the camera for that mode.

Oh and the phone in addition to the look arrow also show overcharge percentage now.

#5959 5 years ago

Pm’d You delt

#5960 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Don't understand why this is so hush hush. If i can get it, I would put it up right away. Thanks

You have JJP games, you should be on the WOZ Forum to get things like this.

#5961 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You have JJP games, you should be on the WOZ Forum to get things like this.

I have both, DI & WOZ ...spent a lot of $$ and think I should have access.

#5962 5 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

I have both, DI & WOZ ...spent a lot of $$ and think I should have access.

Email Jen and she'll give you access.

#5963 5 years ago

There you go!

#5964 5 years ago

I got the email to join the Google group from jen but it wont work.....
If someone can message me the download link it wld b greatly appreciated.

#5965 5 years ago

Collecting SIM cards during CIQC! Woo hoo!

#5966 5 years ago

I think KevInBuffalo is on the Google Group. Maybe he'll stream some of the new code.

#5967 5 years ago

Can someone put on their Google Drive in a shared folder? Pretty pretty please?!

[email protected]

#5968 5 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Can someone put on their Google Drive in a shared folder? Pretty pretty please?!
[email protected]

It’s not supposed to be shared widely I don’t think as it’s just beta code. If people do that, they may not be willing to provide it like they do. Email them and join the group.

I installed it just now, noticeable differences in sounds and animations.

#5969 5 years ago

Can someone post a link to this group you're all talking about?

#5970 5 years ago

Is jersey jack pinball google group, and it’s a private group. Once Jen gives you access, you can get to it when your signed into google as one of your groups.

#5971 5 years ago

Why not just release the code as beta? Why does it have to be difficult to email people and join groups?

#5972 5 years ago

You email Jen, she adds you to the group. Not difficult.

They don't want the code out on general release until it's ready but they are nice enough to allow people on the group to test it.

#5973 5 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Why not just release the code as beta? Why does it have to be difficult to email people and join groups?

Because more people would then install it and potentially brick their machines.

#5974 5 years ago

From the site:
You are invited to check this software out and help with testing in anticipation of its public release.

Notes:
- If you don't want to be on the cutting edge of the Dialed In software cycle, please don't update your game.
- While we have performed in-house testing of this software, it's likely that there are defects yet to be discovered.
- V1.56 is a "delta" update that must be installed over V1.50 or a later release.
- This is not an official release, so it will not be posted on the JJP Support website.

#5975 5 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Why does it have to be difficult to email people and join groups?

Sometimes it stays in house and not to the forum.

In case something is wrong, they don't need a lot of people upset with what happened to their game and now they have to reload the operating system and previous updates.

Every time a delta update goes out, people post with issues installing it. Just think how this would increase if they had to reload the operating system and then screw that up.

They want to keep problems to a minimum and get good working updates for everyone.

Any JJP owner should join the WOZ forum anyway, to keep up with what's happening. Player feedback. And helpful hints.

#5976 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Sometimes it stays in house and not to the forum.
In case something is wrong, they don't need a lot of people upset with what happened to their game and now they have to reload the operating system and previous updates.
Every time a delta update goes out, people post with issues installing it. Just think how this would increase if they had to reload the operating system and then screw that up.
They want to keep problems to a minimum and get good working updates for everyone.
Any JJP owner should join the WOZ forum anyway, to keep up with what's happening. Player feedback. And helpful hints.

Someone please mark this as a key post

#5977 5 years ago

Been trying to update but my screen has stayed blank for about 20 mins...any suggestions?

Update: After a over an hour, screen was still black so I shut the game down, removed the usb stick, and restarted. Seems like the update installed as it says V1.56. Did others experience this? Did it not install correctly and should I retry?

#5978 5 years ago

Maybe someone can give me the download link? Already ask Jen but still no reply. Thanks

#5979 5 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Maybe someone can give me the download link? Already ask Jen but still no reply. Thanks

You’ll likely need to wait until Monday. I don’t think people will post the link as it would violate the trust of JJP.

I’m not yet a member of the Google group. I keep meaning to ask. Still, I can wait until all the bugs are sorted out before getting the code.

#5980 5 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Even with the link to the forum download, if your not logged in to the JJP forums you won't see anything. Email Jen for access to the forums. Everybody who owns JJP machines should do this as we spend a ton of money on them so why deny yourself to privy information? It's well worth doing.

#5981 5 years ago

Got it, thanks

#5982 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

I think kevinbuffalo is on the Google Group. Maybe he'll stream some of the new code.

Installed the code last night — I will stream some on Monday night for sure!

#5983 5 years ago

Please, play all weekend and find the bugs! Can't wait for a nice clean code update!

#5984 5 years ago

Really like the new code update. Scoring is much better balanced, multi ball scoring is now worth it, now collects SIM cards during Chaos in Quantum City multiball, new and complete animations and speech as well. Made Armageddon and Showdown this morning and got a new G.C. Great job JJP! Only changes to stock settings is SIM card hold when balls drain. May have to turn that off now.

BFDC22A6-FE11-49C9-A31D-A72B8084257C (resized).jpegBFDC22A6-FE11-49C9-A31D-A72B8084257C (resized).jpeg

#5985 5 years ago

Impressive score, congratulations

Like the new code also, good work jjp

#5986 5 years ago

Can you give me the link , pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , I contact Jen by Email but no answer

#5987 5 years ago

To those flipping out I just emailed tech support at JJP (the one email address on the bottom of their site) and within ten minutes got an email invite to the google group.

#5988 5 years ago

[email protected] Is the email I used and got a quick reply. Enjoy the new code y’all!

#5989 5 years ago

I make the same but not email ..............

#5990 5 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Really like the new code update. Scoring is much better balanced, multi ball scoring is now worth it, now collects SIM cards during Chaos in Quantum City multiball, new and complete animations and speech as well. Made Armageddon and Showdown this morning and got a new G.C. Great job JJP! Only changes to stock settings is SIM card hold when balls drain. May have to turn that off now.
[quoted image]

I guess SIM card hold will not be concidered cheating your self anymore . It will make the game more enjoyable.

#5991 5 years ago

I’m not in that big a hurry. I’ll let you guys work out the kinks.

#5992 5 years ago

It's good I got it , regards everybody

#5993 5 years ago

Really like the new code, nicely done with tweaks here and there (including small graphic and sound changes). Gameplay is now a little less linear and more balanced. The game is still hard as nails though

#5994 5 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

[quoted image]

You must be an incredible player to put up a score like that!

#5995 5 years ago
Quoted from mulder2010:

You must be an incredible player to put up a score like that!

Thanks, but the new code has made the gameplay a lot better now. I can’t take all of the credit!

#5996 5 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Been trying to update but my screen has stayed blank for about 20 mins...any suggestions?
Update: After a over an hour, screen was still black so I shut the game down, removed the usb stick, and restarted. Seems like the update installed as it says V1.56. Did others experience this? Did it not install correctly and should I retry?

Anyone?

#5997 5 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

[quoted image]

Great score,I don't think I could score that high,even if I had the glass off.

#5998 5 years ago

crwjumper and myself will be streaming the new 1.56 Beta code some time after 6PM EDT tonight - http://twitch.tv/owlnonymous

#5999 5 years ago

I did not have that problem. Did you follow instructions on the JJP website?

If you’re still having problems, you may need to download and install the full 1.50 software, then try to upgrade to 1.56 delta file from that one.

#6000 5 years ago

I found this on JJP site,hope it helps.

Then hit the Enter Button one more time to start the update. Your screen may go BLACK while the update is being executed and the update should take less than a minute to complete. DO NOT TURN OFF THE GAME WHILE THE UPDATE IS UNDERWAY!

Once the game restarts, validate the version by re-entering the Diagnostics screen and checking the bottom right corner. It should match the version you downloaded.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.50
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,629 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 273.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/120 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.