Topic Stats

• 9,524 posts
  • 515 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by imagamejunky
  • Topic is favorited by 175 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,139 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191117_213111 (resized).jpg
IMG_3080 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3081 (resized).jpeg
Dialed In Free Play Price Card (resized).jpg
2019-11-02_2012 (resized).png
20191102_200207 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191031_165605 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
74883045_148044193090943_1823631792347807744_o (resized).jpg
CCF815F5-AEA5-43A8-AC8F-A313AB8A52F6 (resized).jpeg
20191021_113236 (resized).jpg
20191021_112022 (resized).jpg
20191021_113142 (resized).jpg
20191021_113136 (resized).jpg
20191021_111744 (resized).jpg
20190818_112830 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 9524 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 191.
#5351 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Got my Dialed In manual.

Mine arrived today as well, ordered on 9/20/18

#5352 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I’m curious, when did you order it?

I ordered it on Thursday. Get yours quick before they run out of this batch!

#5353 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I ordered it on Thursday. Get yours quick before they run out of this batch!

I also ordered on the 20th,
So hopefully it arrives tomorrow!

#5354 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I’m curious, when did you order it?

Ok wait a sec. Order it? I thought all LE owners were just going to receive one. We're supposed to order one?

#5355 1 year ago

Everything you need to know about ordering your manual

#5356 1 year ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Ok wait a sec. Order it? I thought all LE owners were just going to receive one. We're supposed to order one?

I mean it’s not technically “ordering” it but you do have to raise your hand by entering a support ticket

#5357 1 year ago

JJP has no way of knowing who bought games from distributors. And they want to be sure Dialed In owners get one.

Some of the games have changed hands too, and still should get a manual.

Since JJP is shipping the manuals from NJ, this seemed the best way so no one gets missed.

LTG : )

#5358 1 year ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Can´t see anything strange about the cables. Should I remove the metal casing and look behind it as well?
Here´s a video of my game at volume 16 (not very high): https://www.dropbox.com/s/yfdnj0sre4oj12k/2018-09-21%2019.00.53.mp4?dl=0
It´s the tearing sound towards the end that bugs me. Anyone else getting this (is it normal)?

I have the same dirty, distorted sound.
Tomorrow i'll get some Noise Filter from my distributor.
After that i'll report the result.

BTW: I've shot down my wrench. - So i cut a piece and drilled another hole.
Now my wrench is 1cm shorter

And finally i have this reported phone issue:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/107#post-4593599

#5359 1 year ago

Just an FYI somebody just listed a pretty sweet “Suicide Squad” version of Dialed In on the marketplace. To complete the transformation it even has an actual phone case stuck over the ball lock area.

Looks pretty legit. Yours for the low low price of $9,999.00

You’re welcome.
8DD52628-16D3-4F81-B2E4-4164EA5B22CC (resized).jpeg

#5360 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Just an FYI somebody just listed a pretty sweet “Suicide Squad” version of Dialed In on the marketplace. To complete the transformation it even has an actual phone case stuck over the ball lock area.
You’re welcome.
[quoted image]

I mean.. why... like, in the WORLD. Would a rational thinking human think that’s a good idea ?

#5361 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I mean.. why... like, in the WORLD. Would a rational thinking human think that’s a good idea ?

Agreed. There needs to be a crime for what they did to that DI pin. I would almost think it was a joke if there weren’t pictures.

#5362 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

You’re welcome.
[quoted image]

That's funny. It looks like they only placed the phone case on top of the glass. Doesn't look like a mod to me.

#5363 1 year ago

Come on, he's just kidding!
You cannot take it serious.

#5364 1 year ago

OK, hate to do this really but...

JJP WHERE IS THE CODE? Last update was going on a year ago, my phone people still aren't animated.

#5365 1 year ago

That's funny. It looks like they only placed the phone case on top of the glass. Doesn't look like a mod to me.

Take a look at the pictures from the actual marketplace ad. There are more mods including replacing QED with the Joker.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69430

#5366 1 year ago

This is fo real!

#5367 1 year ago

This noise filter is really working !
I'm surprised that he could really kill all thrashy noise completely.

Quoted from JayLar:

Can´t see anything strange about the cables. Should I remove the metal casing and look behind it as well?
Here´s a video of my game at volume 16 (not very high): https://www.dropbox.com/s/yfdnj0sre4oj12k/2018-09-21%2019.00.53.mp4?dl=0
It´s the tearing sound towards the end that bugs me. Anyone else getting this (is it normal)?

More

I have the same dirty, distorted sound.
Tomorrow i'll get some Noise Filter from my distributor.
After that i'll report the result.

BTW: I've shot down my wrench. - So i cut a piece and drilled another hole.
Now my wrench is 1cm shorter

And finally i have this reported phone issue:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club/page/107#post-4593599

img_001093b_xl (resized).jpg

#5368 1 year ago

Is their a way to adjust the bass or treble on Dialed In?

#5369 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Take a look at the pictures from the actual marketplace ad. There are more mods including replacing QED with the Joker.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69430

WTF???
I totally thought this was a joke

#5370 1 year ago

It would be fine if they weren't asking 10k for it. Easy enough to remove that stuff.

#5371 1 year ago

I need to order one of these noise filters as well. I think I'll make the call today.

#5372 1 year ago

WTF???
I totally thought this was a joke

This guy is the guy with the Michael Jackson "Moonwalking Dead." He also did a retheme of another machine to Disney/Pixar Cars. Cant remember which game it was though. He's done other stuff. But yeah, I'm lukewarm to his mods and retheming.

#5373 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I need to order one of these noise filters as well. I think I'll make the call today.

Don't wait...huge improvement

#5374 1 year ago
Quoted from epotech:

JJP WHERE IS THE CODE? Last update was going on a year ago, my phone people still aren't animated.

Agreed! It's dragging on now Do JJP only have 1 coder?

#5375 1 year ago
Quoted from epotech:

I think Ted's been working on it since he finished the huge Hobbit update.

That was worth it. I expect the DI one will be too.

#5376 1 year ago

Seeking advice from fellow owners. I noticed that the kickback never makes it into the phone scoop. Even if it is spot on, it always seem to bounce off.

I though about adjusting the ball guide, but after running numerous balls by hand through the kcikback, it seems to either hit the phone scoop or the right ramp, i.e., it appears to me not to be the problem. It could be my play field angle (currently level is on second line) or kickback adjustment, etc.. Before I start taking off plastics to make a tweak, I thought I would ask if anyone has had and solved this problem.

My game has the factory installed phone scoop protector.

Thanks,

Rich

#5377 1 year ago
Quoted from RJL:

Seeking advice from fellow owners. I noticed that the kickback never makes it into the phone scoop. Even if it is spot on, it always seem to bounce off.
I though about adjusting the ball guide, but after running numerous balls by hand through the kcikback, it seems to either hit the phone scoop or the right ramp, i.e., it appears to me not to be the problem. It could be my play field angle (currently level is on second line) or kickback adjustment, etc.. Before I start taking off plastics to make a tweak, I thought I would ask if anyone has had and solved this problem.
Thanks,
Rich

Is it supposed to go into the phone scoop? Mine randomly sometimes gets lucky and it drops it, but I think it's meant just to kick the ball out of the drain lane

#5378 1 year ago
Quoted from WackyBrakke:

Is it supposed to go into the phone scoop? Mine randomly sometimes gets lucky and it drops it, but I think it's meant just to kick the ball out of the drain lane

Correct. It is not meant to go in the phone scoop.

Quoted from FatPanda:

This guy is the guy with the Michael Jackson "Moonwalking Dead." He also did a retheme of another machine to Disney/Pixar Cars. Cant remember which game it was though. He's done other stuff. But yeah, I'm lukewarm to his mods and retheming.

It’s just such a weird theme because Suicide Squad has nothing at all to do with the rest of the game. It’s like just sticking random decorations on a game. It is not even a retheme. It is just slapping on three random toys from a totally different theme. That said, people can do what they want, and if they like that, that’s fine.

#5379 1 year ago
Quoted from RJL:

Thanks,
Rich

I asked pat about it and the kickback is exposed to feed the upper right flipper. It is random tho and will not do that every time but that is what is exposed to do.

#5380 1 year ago

Got it. Random and not targeted for the phone scoop. I am not surprised, but one would think eventually a direct hit would go in the scoop, even randomly. On mine it just bounces out. Thanks for the input, you all saved me time trying to fix something that's not broken.

#5381 1 year ago
Quoted from RJL:

Got it. Random and not targeted for the phone scoop. I am not surprised, but one would think eventually a direct hit would go in the scoop, even randomly. On mine it just bounces out. Thanks for the input, you all saved me time trying to fix something that's not broken.

Real Cliffy's allow it to happen more often. Myself, I'd rather it did not happen at all as I like my games tougher rather than easier.

#5382 1 year ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Real Cliffy's allow it to happen more often. Myself, I'd rather it did not happen at all as I like my games tougher rather than easier.

I can confirm this. Generally the kickback hits the UR flipper but occasionally it will go right in. I have real Cliffy’s. The original factory Protectors seem just thick enough to cause issues

#5383 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

I asked pat about it and the kickback is exposed to feed the upper right flipper. It is random tho and will not do that every time but that is what is exposed to do.

Mine will go into the phone scoop about 50% of the time and I have original scoop protector. Some days it goes in every time and some days not at all. Game angle is set at second line.

#5384 1 year ago

Mine has jjp protectors. When I backhand the phone scoop, ball goes in 100% of the time.

#5385 1 year ago

I believe this was mentioned on the Dialed In news ticker....

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/animals/dog-bite-plea-649205

#5386 1 year ago

Another day, no manual... darn!

#5387 1 year ago

Mine showed up yesterday.

#5388 1 year ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Mine showed up yesterday.

Uncool, man! Lol

#5389 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Uncool, man! Lol

Just saying they are shipping and yours will be there any day now.

And while you wait I will be enjoying mine

#5390 1 year ago

Mine came this week while I was in Chicago. Nice surprise to come home to

#5391 1 year ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Just saying they are shipping and yours will be there any day now.
And while you wait I will be enjoying mine

I went and got mine at the factory last July.

#5392 1 year ago

#5393 1 year ago

Reg. the SW update: I would like to see always what a mystery delivery award I got. Everytime something else is on the theater screen it just don’t show the award...

#5394 1 year ago

Starting my 12 hr round trip to pick up an LE!

#5395 1 year ago
Quoted from pb_lawww:

Reg. the SW update: I would like to see always what a mystery delivery award I got. Everytime something else is on the theater screen it just don’t show the award...

Yeah, I agree. I noticed that too and am often in the dark about what award I received.

#5396 1 year ago

Just installed my new topper. Looks awesome!!!!

20180928_211911 (resized).jpg
#5397 1 year ago

Love the topper, where did you get it from?

#5398 1 year ago

I’m sure everyone else probably knows this, but I just discovered that on the left ramp hurry-up, you can hit it over and over for increasing amounts of points. I just scored a decent amount by doing that.

#5399 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I’m sure everyone else probably knows this, but I just discovered that on the left ramp hurry-up, you can hit it over and over for increasing amounts of points. I just scored a decent amount by doing that.

Wait, what? Are you saying that I can keep hitting the left ramp repeatedly for these points?

#5400 1 year ago
Quoted from MEuRaH:

Wait, what? Are you saying that I can keep hitting the left ramp repeatedly for these points?

Yes. There is a countdown on the monitor of about five seconds where you can increase each left ramp made by 1,000 points.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.00
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
There are 9524 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 191.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside