Topic poll

“You only get one game, Dialed In or MMr. What do you choose?”

• MMr Standard w/ color and shaker upgrade 76 votes
    35%
  • Dialed In LE 143 votes
    65%

(219 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Waiting.PNG
EBE8624B-AF84-4361-B043-C2E582986C98 (resized).png
IMG_6509 (resized).jpg
20180523_215948 (resized).jpg
happy gilmore.jpg
4D5BCBCF-D018-4251-879D-6F4AFB1F7D45 (resized).jpeg

There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 2 years ago

Does anyone else hate waiting for their game to arrive? I'm a patient guy, but man... I just want to play some Dialed In!

Waiting.PNG

#152 2 years ago

I like that DI takes pictures (selfies) of you in selfie mode and displays them on the back box LCD! LOL

#153 2 years ago
Quoted from jcg9998:

Why then, is Medieval Madness ranked #1 and Dialed In is ranked at #6 in the top 100? This doesn't make sense.

because the list is stupid and easily manipulated. Play all the games you can, buy the games you played and liked.

#154 2 years ago

You have a point. Any game can be made harder by modifying the outlanes, flippers, etc.

Enjoy!

#155 2 years ago

Just joined the DI club thanks to Shane from Ayce Gogi.

#156 1 year ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Does anyone else hate waiting for their game to arrive? I'm a patient guy, but man... I just want to play some Dialed In!

I pre-ordered after playing it at TPF. 3 months later it came.....damaged by the freight company. I had to send it back to JJP, not knowing when I’d get another one. I got it in 3 weeks. It’s anguish.

1 month later
#157 1 year ago

I think you should look for something like a NIB Vacation or Shaq attack next, one of those would really put your collection over the top! Don't open it though..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside