Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Joe_Blasi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wyopin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 7 years ago

It's there now? Sweet!!! I'll probably head there tonight!

#8 7 years ago

Sorry...I wasn't able to take any video. As far as impressions go, it was a blast...I got to play the selfie mode a few times (relatively easy to get to, but a fun addition that makes ya laugh), the ball locks are satisfying shots, a couple different multiball modes, great video interaction with the gameplay, what to shoot was laid out well, lighting was exceptional, really good game flow. I liked the main LCD display a lot and the phone display was good too...the hologram theater display was spot on. I wish I could've heard the game better, but as it was a busy bar night, the background noise was loud. I think I would've liked the game to be set up with a little more incline...even though the bubble level was aligned correctly. Had one ball trap that needed the glass pulled...it was on the right side, kind of by the drones. All in all, a fantastic game...lots of fun, lots going on, and already looking forward for to the next time I get to play it again!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wyopin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-on-location-at-headquarters-river-north?tu=wyopin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.