(Topic ID: 174278)

Dialed In now available to play on location at Level 257!

By Tech257

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 371 posts
  • 98 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jar155
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 39 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0723 (resized).JPG
IMG_0772 (resized).JPG
IMG_20170222_132105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170222_131059 (resized).jpg
dialed in (resized).jpg
Stern (resized).JPG
help_ (resized).JPG
IMG_0294 (resized).JPG
IMG_0293 (resized).JPG
1i3ic7 (resized).jpg
IMG_0408 (resized).JPG
IMG_0409 (resized).JPG
IMG_0407 (resized).JPG
117ddfd97778a821dfc73584367b1e7967519bb1 (resized).jpg
ff0a39052a343bf2991e510a08c56f1bf3cb53ab (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#153 2 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

I will route a DI once I see game times in the 2-2:30 time frame. I saw guys at expo play 20 minute games. Not much $ to be made on 20min games

Yeah, sorry about that. I guess I was hogging it. BM66 has similar long ball times. Both have very forgiving outlanes.

#180 2 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

Let be real here. Stern still is having playfield issues on B'66, and just had almost a YEAR of horrible PF issues with GB and whatever they re-ran during that time. Production JJP playfields KILL Stern in the quality department. And on shooting, I'll take what Dialed In has over the dead shot party of B'66 any day. Considering it's a thin reskin of BDK, it's astounding they didn't clean up the shot geometry basically at all. It's one dead shot after another, and keeping the ball on the left ramp is a chore I shouldn't have to think about. At least JJP is doing the tried and true method of TESTING their pins ON LOCATION well before release to work the bugs out. Those days seem to be gone at Stern.
And maybe a bottom tier Stern Star Wars will be great. But then again, who knows? If it shoots like BM'66 that ain't happening. We'll know when they're both out and people can judge which is more FUN, because that determines the keepers and the ones you send down the road.

Well said. A year ago I was a Stern fanboy and bashing JJP. Still a big fan of Stern, but the last year they have disappointed me. Jack stepped it up with Dialed In and Stern laid an egg with Batman, GB issues, play fields. Still not sold on the Dialed in theme or artwork, but what's most important is how it shoots. It shoots great, Batman shoots like a defective zizzle.

1 month later
#266 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm playing it now and it kicks ass.

Ok. Time to ease up on whatever you're smoking.

#270 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It really does. Smoking nada. Just loving how it flips
Driver of that truck is smoking something. Looks cloudy and rainy. Wtf!

IDK, but the one I played flipped poorly with very little code.

#334 2 years ago

Just did my taxes and getting back over $11k. Earmarking that money for this pin. Of course, will not hand over any cash until ready to ship.

#336 2 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

I need your accountant.

My wife and I both claimed zero, so they took out a bunch each paycheck. Bought a house in January and refinanced in October. The dreaded Alternative min tax didn't hit us as hard as I thought it would. ($4k less because of it). Marriage penalty really stings though.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 8,000.00
$ 399.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside