(Topic ID: 174278)

Dialed In now available to play on location at Level 257!

By Tech257

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 371 posts
  • 98 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jar155
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 39 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0723 (resized).JPG
IMG_0772 (resized).JPG
IMG_20170222_132105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170222_131059 (resized).jpg
dialed in (resized).jpg
Stern (resized).JPG
help_ (resized).JPG
IMG_0294 (resized).JPG
IMG_0293 (resized).JPG
1i3ic7 (resized).jpg
IMG_0408 (resized).JPG
IMG_0409 (resized).JPG
IMG_0407 (resized).JPG
117ddfd97778a821dfc73584367b1e7967519bb1 (resized).jpg
ff0a39052a343bf2991e510a08c56f1bf3cb53ab (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider musketd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#146 2 years ago

How are the game animations on the new code the one at expo was really lacking different animations feel I might like it better once all those are taken care of and incorporated into the game

1 week later
#197 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamaster10:

Was going to check out the updates last night on the DI, But they were closed for a private party!!!!!
The Shitty part was it wasnt posted on there website they were closed for a pp.
FYI if your not 30 min or less away check it out first!!!! Ill get some more input in the next few days and post some updates on the game.
Probably start a new thread, since some like to make this a bashing thread. Imagine that

Would love to hear about the code updates I know at expo the screen was very lacking of animations. Hoping the code development is fixing that along with some more different multiballs and deeper rules

2 weeks later
#229 2 years ago

Still looking for new video of new code my biggest gripe on the game at expo was the screen really did nothing and did not get you into the game was like a stagnant image most of the time

#231 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I'm sure it does more by now, but even at expo it was dynamically animated to action on the playfield. Different shots/targets force things to happen on the display (like the train, or pops on the roof) and all the modes had specific animation in the city. I thought it was a pretty cool idea, since they don't have movie clips to constantly show or something like that.

I know that and saw that but it was still always the same stagnant background image and thought were hobbit shines with the display effects; dialed in fell flat on its face with them; so hoping for a dramatic change here with the new code, because games shoots very good

2 weeks later
#322 2 years ago

Still looks like it is very much lacking on the screen integration; still lots of just the city for animations and not too much else; wish it would not be the city all the time

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 9,000.00
$ 21.00
$ 8,000.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider musketd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside