(Topic ID: 174278)

Dialed In now available to play on location at Level 257!

By Tech257

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 371 posts
  • 98 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jar155
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 39 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0723 (resized).JPG
IMG_0772 (resized).JPG
IMG_20170222_132105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170222_131059 (resized).jpg
dialed in (resized).jpg
Stern (resized).JPG
help_ (resized).JPG
IMG_0294 (resized).JPG
IMG_0293 (resized).JPG
1i3ic7 (resized).jpg
IMG_0408 (resized).JPG
IMG_0409 (resized).JPG
IMG_0407 (resized).JPG
117ddfd97778a821dfc73584367b1e7967519bb1 (resized).jpg
ff0a39052a343bf2991e510a08c56f1bf3cb53ab (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mfsrc791.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#110 2 years ago

I Misunderstood the price of di in the above posts i made...my bad i thought i was getting a deal lol.

4 weeks later
#216 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Wow. 2800 plays not that much.
Switches not registering. PF must have been borrowed from Stern

Man you are not a fan of dialed in. I figured that out after the first couple negative posts.

If you like a game you seem to find excuses to make it seem awesome no matter what goes wrong. And if you dont like it you seem to jump on every negative thing that turn up with it.

1 week later
#268 2 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Huh, wonder if they know the legs come off pinball machines...

Ive never transported a machine that way but what is wrong with that? Not like the legs are going to break and if you tie it down its not going to fall out

#272 2 years ago
Quoted from valgalder:

My guess is that hitting any type of bump could cause this machine to jump, and potentially cause a bunch of damage?

Maybe. Pinball machines are pretty tough though. Just sold a totan and the shippimg company told the buyer they will only insure it if he wants it shipped with the legs on. They had a box truck though so he could wrap it up and tie it to the wall

#283 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

For the record, operators move games around ALL THE TIME with the legs on and the head down. This is totally normal. Not everyone treats games like delicate flowers and worries about shooter lane wear.

Thats what i thought. Everyone was gasping! Ooohhh the horror!!!!! That guy must be drunk!!!!!

#326 2 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

I only had time to watch one of the videos one thing that one sees right away the graphics on the three lcd screens has come a long way. People game two was brought in 72 hours ago stop making excuses for the magnet

Ya the magnet is still a little odd how quick it showed wear. So far im still in though! This game looks sweet! Nothing a cliffy cant fix!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 189.00
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mfsrc791.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside