(Topic ID: 174278)

Dialed In now available to play on location at Level 257!

By Tech257

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 371 posts
  • 98 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jar155
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0723 (resized).JPG
IMG_0772 (resized).JPG
IMG_20170222_132105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170222_131059 (resized).jpg
dialed in (resized).jpg
Stern (resized).JPG
help_ (resized).JPG
IMG_0294 (resized).JPG
IMG_0293 (resized).JPG
1i3ic7 (resized).jpg
IMG_0408 (resized).JPG
IMG_0409 (resized).JPG
IMG_0407 (resized).JPG
117ddfd97778a821dfc73584367b1e7967519bb1 (resized).jpg
ff0a39052a343bf2991e510a08c56f1bf3cb53ab (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jy64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#221 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Who knows how many free plays, though? Probably close to at least that many free from taking it to show off at the reveal and elsewhere before it landed here.

A playfield should not look like that after 28,000 play let alone 2800

#225 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That's not a production playfield nor production parts. Test parts are just that...test. I know it's weird for people to understand because Stern doesn't do location testing anymore, but that's the process, and JJP is at least doing it right.

You say this is a test game that they put out with sub standard game parts so how does this test what will happen to there games

#227 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

should I link more photos ad nauseum of Stern pfs with under 200 plays that are in some cases falling apart? production pfs at that.
We understand your continually guzzling of Stern, but you just look silly when you always neglect to acknowledge this is a P R O T O T Y P E game where they are monitoring and adjusting. It has 10k plus plays on it now with 2800 since the most recent code update.
This game has been built prior to expo, went to expo and other shows, and has been on active route at 257 in between shows and since. Basically 120 days of hard play. Averaging 80 plays per day or 4 hours of play time per day since being on route (seems both likely and reasonable; also as someone that puts my personal machines on route I would be stoked to have any game that has bascially half paid for itself in 4 months.) The game is actually holding up EXTREMELY well given those number of constant plays and that it is a P R O T O T Y P E.

You will never hear me making excuses for playfield chipping on a Stern game dimples yes chipping no

#228 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

TEST shot flow, parts durability,

#233 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Still looking for new video of new code my biggest gripe on the game at expo was the screen really did nothing and did not get you into the game was like a stagnant image most of the time

I looked on youtube the other day Buffalo Pinball put out a video 3 months back that tells a lot.Youtube has some 2 month old videos that you notice additions to the graphics in the lcd screen other then that you will have to watch the poor short videos over and over to figure out if there has been rule chang

2 weeks later
#325 7 years ago

I only had time to watch one of the videos one thing that one sees right away the graphics on the three lcd screens has come a long way. People game two was brought in 72 hours ago stop making excuses for the magnet

#346 7 years ago
Quoted from clg:

Lloyd said it is not a mirco PF (JJPs supplier)

I don't get that I hear people say how great it is JJP test there games and how Stern should do the same. Then when something go's wrong they say well that does not count because fill in the blank JJP either test the games or he does not.If he does not build the test games to JJP standards the test is pointless

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jy64.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-now-available-to-play-on-location-at-level-257?tu=jy64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.