(Topic ID: 174278)

Dialed In now available to play on location at Level 257!

By Tech257

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 371 posts
  • 98 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jar155
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 39 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0723 (resized).JPG
IMG_0772 (resized).JPG
IMG_20170222_132105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170222_131059 (resized).jpg
dialed in (resized).jpg
Stern (resized).JPG
help_ (resized).JPG
IMG_0294 (resized).JPG
IMG_0293 (resized).JPG
1i3ic7 (resized).jpg
IMG_0408 (resized).JPG
IMG_0409 (resized).JPG
IMG_0407 (resized).JPG
117ddfd97778a821dfc73584367b1e7967519bb1 (resized).jpg
ff0a39052a343bf2991e510a08c56f1bf3cb53ab (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yep, that's what they all say.

As I am sure you know Ice they put these games out for testing (something Stern seems to have stopped doing) to find things like this. If the production games ship looking the same I would be worried but we still have a while just how long remains to be seen!

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Don't you think it kind of looks like many of the Woz production games around the tree pop bumpers?

Yep which was a mix of one of the manufacturers and lack of mylar. Fixed now. I am glad they are testing and obviously they would be screwed if they were shipping production games like this but I doubt VERY much that will happen.

#88 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

"Looks like" means nothing though right?
I say "wear" around that magnet means a lot. Can't be that many plays.
In any event, I'm not paying $9500 for "looks like" anything. Just saying.
I go with what i like and what has served me well.
As for "higher quality components", I'll go with what Extreme Pinball says with his high volume JJP and STERN routed pins.

Ice you are sounding more and more like Panzer about JJP when you talk about Stern!

1 week later
#184 2 years ago

So Ice what were you drinking while posting last night?

#192 2 years ago

I thought this thread was about the DI on test. There are plenty of other threads more relevant for SW, BM66, etc...

2 weeks later
#219 2 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Man you are not a fan of dialed in. I figured that out after the first couple negative posts.
If you like a game you seem to find excuses to make it seem awesome no matter what goes wrong. And if you dont like it you seem to jump on every negative thing that turn up with it.

Some people have to be right and/or have other people agreeing with them. My mother is like that and I learned a long time ago to just smile and nod and wait for her to quiet down.

2 weeks later
#330 2 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

I only had time to watch one of the videos one thing that one sees right away the graphics on the three lcd screens has come a long way. People game two was brought in 72 hours ago stop making excuses for the magnet

More excuses just to make you happy but who knows where the game was before and Lloyd said it is not a mirco PF (JJPs supplier). It is not like WOZ and TH don't have magnets. They have done just fine.

The game is really shaping up. I'm trying to decide what to sell now to get one....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Kalamazoo, MI
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
Sale Pending!
Austin, TX
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside