(Topic ID: 174278)

Dialed In now available to play on location at Level 257!

By Tech257

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 371 posts
  • 98 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jar155
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 39 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0723 (resized).JPG
IMG_0772 (resized).JPG
IMG_20170222_132105 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170222_131059 (resized).jpg
dialed in (resized).jpg
Stern (resized).JPG
help_ (resized).JPG
IMG_0294 (resized).JPG
IMG_0293 (resized).JPG
1i3ic7 (resized).jpg
IMG_0408 (resized).JPG
IMG_0409 (resized).JPG
IMG_0407 (resized).JPG
117ddfd97778a821dfc73584367b1e7967519bb1 (resized).jpg
ff0a39052a343bf2991e510a08c56f1bf3cb53ab (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Um.... move that silly ghost busters out of the way. Line up the JJP line up properly!

least GB can make money. When I was there hobbit was down. Which I can't understand. Don't know how it gets enough plays to break.

#23 2 years ago

dialed in played good. All shots were easy to make. Felt good overall.

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnsbit:

Had a great time at Level 257 today and Dialed In is VERY smooth and fun! This is the best place in the Chicago area.

I still want to buy one of those pacman bowling balls. I swear if they sold those, they would sell like hotcakes.

1 month later
#147 2 years ago
Quoted from clg:

As I am sure you know Ice they put these games out for testing (something Stern seems to have stopped doing) to find things like this. If the production games ship looking the same I would be worried but we still have a while just how long remains to be seen!

that's untrue. Stern had a GB premium on test at 257 as well way before any of us got one.

#150 2 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

ST Pro and LE (not sure if Premium revealed at exactly same time) were launched 4 years ago now. A lot has changed since then unfortunately.
They haven't been putting games on location to test for months with recent releases, sometimes a couple of weeks. Certainly BM'66 got nothing, nor did SM VE. I think GB Pro was put out on location before consumers received any units, but production had already started by then.

GB is a recent release. They tested the premiums new playfields at 257 before being sold to the public. I got one of the first premiums actually sold, and they had it at 257 for weeks.

#152 2 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

That is nothing to do with pre-production testing ... and the Premium pfs are the same as LEs, which had already gone out.

yes but they were testing the new playfields for durability before they sent out the actual ones.

1 week later
#193 2 years ago

the guy who maintains the Level 257 games is here. I'm sure he can tell you how many plays are on that game. I'm sure it's a shitload.

How easy some people forget how fast TAF's Chair scoop started showing signs of wear. Or JPs bunker. And shooter lane ware is just laughable. The shit you guys worry about that doesn't matter. Of course the shooter lane wears. 90% of every playfield that goes through my door has shooter lane wear. And I have around 2 to 3 a week come through here. Shooter lane wear is like tire ware on a car. It happens and going to happen. THere is no way to design it otherwise. If it gets enough play, it's going to happen.

If wear and tear is unacceptable to you. There are plenty of hobbies like coin collecting, comics, stamps for you to indulge in. Enjoy your life of collecting dust.

#201 2 years ago
Quoted from HarryReimer:

Wow.. how does it get THAT BAD!

normal wear and tear. 1000's of plays makes most games that have features like that, look like shit. Should see how the magnets look on TZ that have been on route. TZ take a little longer, because the magnets are not used as easy or often. You have to start spiral to activate it, where on games like IM and DI, they are on just for shooting that area. Big difference in frequency of use.

1 week later
#208 2 years ago

he said it has 2800 paid for plays on it. Not including freebies, or employee tests and what not.

#218 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Wow. 2800 plays not that much.
Switches not registering. PF must have been borrowed from Stern

you mean borrowed from Bally/williams. I think it takes about 2800 plays for shadow to wear through the sanctum.

I was just told 2800 plays when I asked. Not sure if they reset with every update,so real numbers are hard to know, unless there is log book before each update. Or JJP games don't reset.

2 weeks later
#296 2 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Two straps for a million dollar prototype game, if you say so.

I don't think it's anywhere near a million dollar game, especially with a beat to shit playfield. That's already a beated routed machine. 4k tops.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 9,000.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside