Quoted from txstargazer3:
My wife and I went to Level 257 this morning and got in 90 minutes of uninterrupted play on DI. WOW! It blew us both away with the fun factor. Great sound, light show, holographic effects, the shots are fun and the concept is beautifully conceived and executed. I shot some short clips on my iPhone but have no idea how to post them. Can anyone provide some dumbed down instructions?
1. Tap on the Photos App on your iPhone or iPad
2. Next, tap on the Videos Folder or any other folder where the Video that you want to upload to YouTube is located.
3. Select the Video that you want to upload to YouTube by tapping on it.
4. Next, tap on the up Arrow shaped Share icon, from the bottom left corner of your screen
5. You will see a Share Menu providing you with multiple options to share the Video.
6. Tap on YouTube. Scroll through the options or tap on More in case you do not see YouTube right away.
Note: You may be asked to login to your Google Account in case you are not already logged in.
7. On the next screen, you need to provide a Title for the video, provide a brief Description, choose the Video Category (Comedy, How-to, etc and choose whether you want to make the video Public, Private or Unlisted from YouTube Privacy Options.
8. Once you are done with step 7, tap on Publish from the top right corner of your screen.
After its uploaded copy the link and share it here
Make sure you are on WiFi when you do it to increase the resolution and not chew into your data plan