Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 days ago by Blueaway
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

I fixed Crazy Bobs trap door flap break for the second time and modified it so it wouldn't happen again, testing the game, it would not take my picture or take it repeatedly during the mode where it takes a bunch of pics. Went into settings, and disabled camera then enabled camera then rebooted. I verified the camera actually works as in another setting I could change the actual camera "look" and saw my ugly face on the big screen. The scratch off works.
It's as if the game "thinks" I pushed the left flipper when I push start to disable the feature for that game.
Hopefully it's simple, hopefully someone here knows...

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from Seamlesswall:

It's as if the game "thinks" I pushed the left flipper when I push start to disable the feature for that game.

Push and hold right flipper button when starting to disable camera.

LTG : )

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Push and hold right flipper button when starting to disable camera.

I understand that but my problem is just the opposite. It won't take pictures even though in the settings I did not disable the camera and did not disable the feature from the game via the left flipper. (It's the right flipper? Did I read wrong, which I often do.)
As ugly as I am, I want my picture taken.

#4 2 years ago

Well, here's my dummy move. Since I wasn't "playing" the game rather observing to see if my Crazy Bobs "fix it job" worked, I grabbed a stool so I could see the trap door more easily. Camera saw no face so didn't take my picture. Ta Da!

2 years later
#5 31 days ago

I’m having a problem with my camera on god father taken pictures ! It only works when you’re not playing. When you play it doesn’t. What is the trap door. Thank you

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 22.50
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-not-taking-pictures and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.