Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by projvulkn
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I want to trade my Pristine hook and nice Simpson’s data east for a dialed in. Obviously + cash. Iv never bought a new game. Is it stupid to think I’ll get reasonable value or is it even possible? Should I just try and sell? I live in mass and have a truck

#2 6 years ago

no one would trade his Dialed In with hook + simpson (DE). My take.
You would have to sell them and then buy a HUO if any for sale or a NIB.

#3 6 years ago

I would selll your Simpson's separately and then get a HUO or new Dialed In.

#4 6 years ago

If someone had the coin to buy a DI, they appreciate the quality, feel, toys and extensive gameplay... and Hook and Simpsons pretty much lack in all of those categories. No DI owner is looking for 2 DE games + cash, and if in the wild off chance there IS, they're going take you for a ride because they know there's no one else willing to consider that trade, so the power is in their hands.

You need to sell your 2 games separately. Also, if you're the $3800 DE Simpsons on CL, you're going to be waiting a decade before you get a nibble. If you can sell both for $3500, you're not making out bad, but then still need a pile of money to even sniff a JJP title.

EDIT: Just saw that you're actually the person on CL with the $3800 Simpsons and $2800 Hook, both in players condition. Absolute crazytown thinking you're going to get $6600 for those. Cut that in half. Just because someone took you for a ride when buying it doesn't mean potential buyers (on a pinball enthusiast site!) are going to make the same mistake.

#5 6 years ago

Thank you for the hard truth. I’m new to this so it’s much appreciated. Any suggestion for a good price and dealer or should I go right to jersey for the DI?

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from projvulkn:

Thank you for the hard truth. I’m new to this so it’s much appreciated. Any suggestion for a good price and dealer or should I go right to jersey for the DI?

I just ordered a Dialed In LE through Gary at Abel Electronics, I would highly recommend them.

#7 6 years ago

Do you fish tuna? I run the thynnus out of Chatham. Take me for a ride? Lots of assuming from a strange perspective, time to get laid maybe?

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from projvulkn:

Check the "going value" for those games here on Pinside. If the condition is better than most, it is probably toward the high end of the range and vice versa for a poor condition game. Also, sell at a price that is comfortable with you. Too many are looking for a lo-ball deal only to eventually resell at a higher price. Those people are disgusting for this hobby and they are everywhere. Also, try posting in the Pinball For Sale group on Facebook. That seems to be a popular site, certainly better than CL. The lo-ballers scour CL.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from projvulkn:

Do you fish tuna? I run the thynnus out of Chatham. Take me for a ride?

Oh wow, congrats. So not only do you not know how to price and describe condition of your games, but you probably stink in person too.

Quoted from projvulkn:

time to get laid maybe?

Oh right, right, right... I knew there was something else. Thanks for reminding me to flag your CL postings too. Have fun sitting on players condition games that you obviously grossly overpaid for.

#10 6 years ago

Angry from the beginning. Lots of luck in life. Enjoy your machine! Long winter in nh. Ohh no!!! Not a flag. What will I do?

#11 6 years ago

If I had to guess, probably continue to troll while being wildly unsuccessful at selling games... but that's only a guess.

#12 6 years ago

Big guess, from a big guesser. I was nice the first time you were overly aggressive. Anytime buddy...

#13 6 years ago

Thank you personx99 for the only caring selfless recommendation

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
St. Petersburg, FL
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 22.50
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.