2531 (resized).jpg
IMG_1193 (resized).JPG
IMG_1191 (resized).JPG
IMG_1188 (resized).JPG
dialed-in-pinball-led-strip-crazy-bob-light-kit-2 (resized).JPG
dialed-in-pinball-led-strip-crazy-bob-light-kit (resized).JPG
20170725_195812 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Interesting question because the MODS that come with the game are outstanding. Just curious.

Tim

#2 6 years ago

Im curious as well to see what gets developed for this machine.

#3 6 years ago

I have created my Interactive undercab lighting for it. Here is a picture of Jack checking it out. Hopefully he has it listed on his pinball sales website soon. Until then it can be purchased from me. I still have not uploaded a video to my YouTube channel sorry.

Chris
www.rockcustompinball.com

IMG_0134 (resized).JPGIMG_0134 (resized).JPG

#4 6 years ago

I'm getting my game on Friday. We will have a trough light, backboard light and color changing light for the acrylic cityscape. I don't like making mods for games I don't have so we've delayed. To be honest, the game is packed and doesn't need too much.

#5 6 years ago

There isn't much else you can cram onto a Dialed In. The game has pretty much everything. Although, I'm sure a few folks will think of something.

Ken

#6 6 years ago

A topper would be nice! Would like to see what someone comes up with.

1 week later
#7 6 years ago

Ok, we've got the power in the game all figured out and have started with a couple of mods, a blue trough light and a color changing backboard light, both look pretty cool. The trough light can also be red, green, purple, yellow, and white. These are both plug and play, no soldering, drilling or cutting, just a few mins to install. My camera has trouble with leds a little, it's much more vibrant and clear in person.

Backbox color changing mod video:

These are available on our website and soon in our pinside shop.

https://lermods.com/t/dialed-in-pinball-mods

20170725_195812 (resized).jpg20170725_195812 (resized).jpg

#8 6 years ago

A "Quantum City" alternate translite would sell I bet.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

A "Quantum City" alternate translite would sell I bet.

I believe it uses a ,real backglass .....

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I believe it uses a ,real backglass .....

Indeed, it is glass.

#11 6 years ago

We now have a mod to light up the area under station 3, which is pretty dark. It is active when Crazy Bob's and the Betty spotlight are active. Plug and play!

https://lermods.com/products/dialed-in-pinball-led-strip-crazy-bob-light-kit

dialed-in-pinball-led-strip-crazy-bob-light-kit (resized).JPGdialed-in-pinball-led-strip-crazy-bob-light-kit (resized).JPG

dialed-in-pinball-led-strip-crazy-bob-light-kit-2 (resized).JPGdialed-in-pinball-led-strip-crazy-bob-light-kit-2 (resized).JPG

#12 6 years ago

Can anyone make lit flipper buttons with the fire led's.. That would look so good in this game.. Oh And thank you Lermods, my trough mod looks great!

4 weeks later
#13 6 years ago

My "The Player" topper.

IMG_1193 (resized).JPGIMG_1193 (resized).JPG
IMG_1191 (resized).JPGIMG_1191 (resized).JPG
IMG_1188 (resized).JPGIMG_1188 (resized).JPG

#14 6 years ago

What about a mod for non lighted ramps for The standard editing?

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

My "The Player" topper.

Jesus just when you think the game couldn't be any creepier. all you need now is this guy

2531 (resized).jpg2531 (resized).jpg

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

My "The Player" topper.

i came in here to post something along the lines of "What could you POSSIBLY put in this game that isn't already there?" and BAM! "The Player" shuts me up. That is absolutely G.D. hilarious!!

I can't wait to get this game in my house. Damn it! Where am I going to put it!?

Do all the games have a "real honest to goodness backglass" ? Or just LE/CE?

1 week later
#17 6 years ago

You can see yellow and orange Convolux for DIALED IN! Standard and LE type.

Convolux is a fluorescent plastic and protector for the original plastics of the pinball.

We sell them in the colours yellow, orange, red, green and blue. The effect of blue Convolux isn't so strong than the other colours.

At the pictures with orange Convolux it seems like red, but it's really orange

Kind regards,

Yvonne from Freddy's Pinball Paradise

http://www.shop.freddys-pinball-paradise.de/index.php?f=3&q=protektor%206672

img_108375b_xl (resized).jpgimg_108375b_xl (resized).jpg

IMG_8327DIALED IN!_LE_B (resized).jpgIMG_8327DIALED IN!_LE_B (resized).jpg

IMG_8341DIALED IN!_LE_B (resized).jpgIMG_8341DIALED IN!_LE_B (resized).jpg

IMG_8256DIALED IN!_Standard_B (resized).jpgIMG_8256DIALED IN!_Standard_B (resized).jpg

IMG_8264DIALED IN!_Standard_B (resized).jpgIMG_8264DIALED IN!_Standard_B (resized).jpg

IMG_8275DIALED IN!_Standard_B (resized).jpgIMG_8275DIALED IN!_Standard_B (resized).jpg

IMG_8279DIALED IN!_Standard_B (resized).jpgIMG_8279DIALED IN!_Standard_B (resized).jpg

IMG_8286DIALED IN!_Standard_B (resized).jpgIMG_8286DIALED IN!_Standard_B (resized).jpg

IMG_8304DIALED IN!_Standard_B (resized).jpgIMG_8304DIALED IN!_Standard_B (resized).jpg

4 months later
#18 6 years ago

Maybe a mod for the standard edition which lights up the top left corner? Or some kind of led-strip compensating for the non-led ramps?

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Maybe a mod for the standard edition which lights up the top left corner? Or some kind of led-strip compensating for the non-led ramps?

We can easily do something like that, any color, rgb too. I have an le, but if standard owners want something contact me, won’t be expensive and it will be plug and play with nice effect.

#20 6 years ago

I installed a comet 12v rgb led makes a nice effect. Maybe i will use a special foil or chromelook plastic to make it shiny

#21 6 years ago

We will have our prototype topper this week, I think you'll all going to dig this design . This look is something we've never done before but it's really cool.

#22 6 years ago

Anyone using the lighted shooter rods with dialed in?

#23 6 years ago

Can someone mod the props on the drones so we can actually see them spin??

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

We can easily do something like that, any color, rgb too. I have an le, but if standard owners want something contact me, won’t be expensive and it will be plug and play with nice effect.

I would be very interested in something that compensates for the lack of lighted ramps. Don´t know how close you can get to the LE-type of leds, I guess it would be impossible to get the game to control the lights and colors like on the LE?

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

We will have our prototype topper this week, I think you'll all going to dig this design . This look is something we've never done before but it's really cool.

Looking forward to this.

#26 6 years ago

Joe have you shown your Dialed In topper anywhere?

#27 6 years ago

Here is the first prototype. We had it look like a TV but had to scale it back due to weight. This will be available soon through our distributor channel in the coming weeks.

4 months later
#28 5 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Here is the first prototype. We had it look like a TV but had to scale it back due to weight. This will be available soon through our distributor channel in the coming weeks.

How are things progressing?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-mods-any-in-development?hl=tryton1000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.