Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by CUJO
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

95E6A8A6-1312-4A8A-8370-C6AC21F504AE (resized).jpeg
    20180921_175533 (resized).jpg
    20180920_153618 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 years ago

Thanks Joe! Way to be proactive

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

JY64....you don't own a JJP game yet 95% of the time when in a JJP related thread you complain about them. It's old. Why are you complaing about a very cool extra for LE and CE owners? Ridiculous.
    Also, it's been known for well over a year, since the model comparison chart was released that standards do not come with a printed manual.

Is that what that was about? I wasn’t sure if it’s just a Pavlovian response to the acronym “JJP”

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

I can't afford a JJP game I just paid the most I ever have for a game an ARM that being said a manual two yr's after the game comes out is ridiculous

The manual includes the game rules as well, which have been updated multiple times. So they waited this long so it’s, you know, correct.

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

They should break it in to 2 books then, technical and rules. That way they csn put the manual out to buyers with the game, you know, like every other manual in the history of pinball before this one.
    Actually that's just a guess.... Did WOZ have a wait?
    Ed8t: then again they have the disk already... But still it's just a bad look

No, WOZ did not have a printed manual right away. The games themselves have a PDF you can look at IN the game, or obviously download from the website. Is Stern still doing printed manuals? AP did not provide them with Houdini either.

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I don't think they've done printed in a looong time. That actually is a good thing because those were bottom of the barrel. Like photocopies of photocopies. Online stuff is great though.

Oh yeah! I remember thinking what a jerk the guy I bought my LOTR from was, trying to pass off that crap as the original manual, and then a friend showed me his manual - same crappy thing!

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

I don't see any more code with the rules finished except for bugs

Hard to understand your position when it doesn’t appear you even own the game?

#42 5 years ago
    Quoted from clg:

Did JJP give manuals to TH LE buyers too? I never got one.

Nope, although man that would be very cool!

#52 5 years ago

Anyone have any idea when these might ship?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-manuals?tu=rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.