(Topic ID: 191955)

Dialed In - Manual released - link inside !!!

By PinballSTAR

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jar155
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Here's a peek at the Dialed In Manual - will be of course available on the LCD for owners and hopefully we'll have them printed to sell like the awesome 'coffee table' style manuals for WOZ and Hobbit !

http://159.203.76.48/di/DI_Manual%201_0%20June%202017.pdf

PinballSTAR is taking orders for Dialed In - authorized distributor - still selling from our Day 1 allotment and have been shipping games to our customers already and have plenty more in the production queue for the next few weeks ! As one of the larger distributors you won't wait long buying through us...

Standard $ 8,000
Limited Edition $ 9,000
Collector's Edition $ 12,500

Email Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com for info !

Enjoy the manual, hope you have a few hours... : )

#2 2 years ago

When I was a kid and was given a new Atari or NES game I just sat there and read the manual over and over again till I could play. Maybe we were on a trip or I wasn't allowed to use the tv till the next week( only one TV in the house and video games were at the bottom of the totem pole )

I have a feeling this will be a similar experience

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from thatdangguy:

When I was a kid and was given a new Atari or NES game I just sat there and read the manual over and over again till I could play. Maybe we were on a trip or I wasn't allowed to use the tv till the next week( only one TV in the house and video games were at the bottom of the totem pole )
I have a feeling this will be a similar experience

In college I used to pick up video games in the mall. I would always grab something to eat in the food court after coming out of EB Games. I would sit and read the manual while eating. It would get me excited to get back and play.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.00
$ 189.00
$ 49.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside