Stone-Farking-Wheaton-w00tstout-2016-Trooper (resized).jpg
IMG_0052 (resized).JPG
IMG_2140 (resized).JPG
JJP_Wonka (resized).jpg
44 (resized).jpg
33 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).png
3 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#46 7 years ago

Everyone keeps talking about it costing $9k, but it's actually more than that since that price does not include shipping.

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Congrats to JJP. If not for them we'd all be playing NBA style games right now.

#150 7 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Hobit owners would not be justified in feeling screwed. They had the benefit of seeing it happen to the WOZ owners. After seeing that, you had to expect another, "LE."

I pretty much agree. When it comes to JJP we just need to know that there really is no such thing as an LE. It's just a name given to one of what will probably turn into many versions of the pin.

Or as Razorbak86 said, JJP LE means Latest Edition.

#200 7 years ago
Quoted from dotEXE:

I significantly doubt most of these people clamoring about prices would be buying if the machine was 7k. Or 5k. They just want to complain and the price is an easy target because it's a hot-button issue right now.

Complete and utter nonsense.

#236 7 years ago
Quoted from dotEXE:

How many NIB machines are you currently in the market for? Better yet, how many were you dead set on buying before October 15th? Zero, right?

You're clueless.

Right?

#267 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Home run! Loads of Fun, and I hope and expect tons to be sold!

Layout looks like it is really fun to shoot! Great flow, and smooth shots.

I find the callouts, sound effects, and music to range from annoying to mediocre. Supposed to be a modern/futuristic theme, and the sounds are old school. Artwork is also the worst of JJP pins thus far. And I still think the theme was a very poor choice.

Add to the above the price of admission, I wouldn't expect "tons to be sold" IMO.

#272 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Agreed but presumably the callouts, sound effects and music will improve as the game code matures and more is added. I think they got the message people aren't fans of the phone ringing all the time, so I'm sure that will be reduced shortly.

Adding more callouts etc. will only make them less repetitive, not necessarily better if they are from the same cloth as the stuff we've already heard.

I agree that the annoying cell phone ringing will more than likely be addressed given all the negative feedback. JJP does listen and will improve when they can. Apparently this includes a name change, which personally I don't even think is needed.

#280 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Are they considering this? I think that'd be a good move...the existing name is not a deal breaker for me but just Quantum City or something would make a big difference.

Why would that make a big difference? I just don't get it. But I realize that I am in the minority and that Pinside is up in arms and have declared "Dialed In" the worst name in the history of pinball.

And as mentioned, Jack said that they are tweaking the name, but it will still have "Dialed In" as part of the title.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-limited-edition-jersey-jack-pinball?tu=robt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.