Stone-Farking-Wheaton-w00tstout-2016-Trooper (resized).jpg
IMG_0052 (resized).JPG
IMG_2140 (resized).JPG
JJP_Wonka (resized).jpg
44 (resized).jpg
33 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).png
3 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider quadrat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

The game is fun and inventive. People playing it and seeing it in person here at Expo love it. I think like many games you need to reserve some opinions to stay open until you play it. I appreciate a lot of the commentary on pricing theme etc... Everything isn't for everyone. PinballSTAR sold more games in one day of Dialed In than we might regularly in 9 mos to a year. We placed a huge order with JJP yesterday for our initial allotment. I have confidence in JJP and Pat Lawlor that Dialed In is going to be a big hit. If this one isn't for you they'll be another and another and another with each I'm sure raising the bar. Last comment is everyone kinda hated WOZ and Hobbit when they were freshly revealed, and JJP has sold thousands of each. Time heals. Go play it over the next few months at launch parties and shows and enjoy learning more about it. For the collector in me not every game is for me but it's thrilling to have so many choices. We're all lucky these days whether you like a game or not. We could be all sitting around discussing and arguing about a 20 year game if not for all these new companies and games. Carry on : )
Joe

I played it the first night at the expo. I enjoyed the game, it has the Pat feel. I would love to play 5-10 games on it to get the full check of enjoyment. After only one game I give it a thumbs up(one game/i'm easily amused). Not sure if I liked the selfie mode. I was trying so hard to play that my face looked like I was pissed off in most of the selfie pics. OK it made me laugh after seeing my pics. I like the new platform design taking out that big metal box out of the cab and moving a small platform into the back box. It opens up the cab for more cool stuff. I'm not in the market right now for a new pin. Maybe a year from now I'll check to see what the newest version of LE/SE of Dialed In they have? Maybe they'll have a chrome or black version. I hope they do well. I want them all to do well. I like to have many options to spend my money on.

#180 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Ask before you assume or call me out on something you don't know the answer to - I'd be happy to answer - we can sell anywhere - I proudly delivered the first WOZ to Hawaii last year, it was a cool experience. Another to Brazil where there is no distributor. We have home territories for shows and such but we all can sell anywhere to anyone. All companies set ups are the same. I had inquiries from both Canada and the UK this weekend and I passed them on to the distributors there since they are more able to handle service, shipping, customs, tax issues, etc... I'm proud people come me that far away, but I'll do what's right for the customer. Hope I answered your concerns. : )

I bought my WOZ from Pinball Star and I live in California. All was smooth as could be.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.50
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider quadrat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-limited-edition-jersey-jack-pinball?tu=quadrat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.