Stone-Farking-Wheaton-w00tstout-2016-Trooper (resized).jpg
IMG_0052 (resized).JPG
IMG_2140 (resized).JPG
JJP_Wonka (resized).jpg
44 (resized).jpg
33 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).png
3 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Real question is when will they ship?!

2q 2017 is the scheduled code complete game release

#66 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Pat probably didn't expect such hostility and emotion towards a cell phone.

There was very little "hostility" towards the cell phone in person. As a distributor I talked with probably 50-75 different groups of people at the show. 95% of them really enjoyed the game. The geometry and flow back to the flippers is amazing. The subtleties of integration is great (lasers that travel down the playfiled to "shock" your flippers during multiball so you can't cradle the balls forever). I know people are not happy with the pricing, but shipping isn't scheduled until 2q of 2017. Who knows, it might change by then. When it comes to a show near you, take a second to play it and just enjoy the game.

I'll tell you this much, I'm already putting money aside so I can have one in my personal collection.

Edit: damn joe, you beat me to it by just seconds. Glad we are both on the same page. As a "competitor" I can say with confidence that joe is a great guy. Buy knowing he is selling himself to you, not just selling the game.

#249 7 years ago
Quoted from Nighthawk128:

Support your local dealer and ditch this guy posting this ad.

While i agree with "support your local guy," there are a couple of issues that don't always make that work. Local sales tax can be a killer. In Illinois for example (cook county, Chicago) the sales tax is 10.25%. If you are a Illinois residence and purchase directly from JJP (your local distributor), they (JJP) are required to collect the sales tax. so, if you purchase a new Dialed In at $9,000 that means that there is another $922.50 in sales tax (not to mention shipping). If you purchase from an out of state distributor (KingPin, Pincades, Pinball Company) <-- i mention these because they are in the states surrounding Illinois, then the distributor is not required to collect the sales tax, but you are supposed to declare that yourself on your taxes. I have sold machines to people in other states because they didn't want to have to pay their local sales tax.

Joe is a great guy. If i wasn't a distributor myself, i would purchase from him (and i have purchased MMrs from him for my clients).

#254 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Chris - Are you the one sneaking games into Canada through the backwoods of Wisconsin... I'm catching heat for that shit brother ! LOL I can see you racing on dirt roads in a pickup playing Skynyrd spittin chew out the window screaming - 'Here comes the Hobbits to the great white north !'

Ha! only if they fit on the back of my Harley. No "chew" either. Never could get past the gross factor.

#260 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Anyone have a show list of where Dialed In will be? I'd like to play it before I commit to order one. Doesn't look like one is going to HAAG sadly.

i believe IAAPA is the next one.

http://www.iaapa.org/

#313 7 years ago

your charity and open heart are an inspiration to the rest of us.

thank you for doing what you do Joe.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-limited-edition-jersey-jack-pinball?tu=kingpingames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.