Stone-Farking-Wheaton-w00tstout-2016-Trooper (resized).jpg
IMG_0052 (resized).JPG
IMG_2140 (resized).JPG
JJP_Wonka (resized).jpg
44 (resized).jpg
33 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).png
3 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgentry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#30 7 years ago

I'm not a fan of the theme or the art. But I feel that way about pretty much all of Pat's games. Looks like it shoots great and if it's fun people will get over the theme.

#102 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Do some of you guys call your local Porche dealership and say 'You suck your car is priced too high I can get a Ford for $ 10,000' ? That said - WAIT UNTIL THIS SHAKES OUT please. There is lots of time for things to be done on pricing if they choose. Haven't you learned anything about JJP yet - remember inital Hobbit art, the 'where's Smaug' cries... they listened and adjusted things and I don't see one other company doing that, give these guys a chance to digest the feedback.
Love you all - but argh... can't we EVER be happy with anything in this hobby. I'm the most positive guy you will find in this hobby but the negativity in the face of all this great new stuff is just beyond comprehension - and that goes for the backlash against every company - not just JJP, Stern too. Most of you guys will bitch a storm online then if you meet Jack or Gary or Pat Lawlor or Steve Richie you'd ask them to sign your flyer. Yes ? Type like you would if you were in front of these folks in person. Admire what they all do for the hobby.
I love this hobby and I love the all people involved companies, vendors, competitive players, collectors - how so many can be so negative on something you supposedly love so much is beyond me...
We're having a Dialed In Launch Party on Sat November 5th at Pinball Gallery in Philly... Come play it, have a slice of pizza, enjoy the company of other pinheads, get some free stuff, and have a great day. Details here :
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstars-jjp3-pat-lawlor-launch-party-sat-115-malvern-pa

I think a lot of the pricing negativity is based on everyone jacking up prices, not just JJP.

While I don't like the art or theme the game looks like it plays great. So major props to JJP for having a fully functioning great shooting game at a reveal. That's a huge step forward compared to TH and WOZ and that should make everyone happy. No more locking up your money for 3 years either. I think it's going to do really well. It's about 1K more then I could ever justify so I'll have to play it at shows or at friends houses if they get one.

#112 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I enjoyed playing Dialed In, but I will never buy another NIB game from JJP again. I was one of the first people to order a WOZ, and was happy to support Jack's new company. Once he f**ked over all the LE buyers with the "Ruby Red" 75th Anniversary Edition, however, he lost me as a customer for life. The fact that he just did it again with the "Black Arrow" Hobbit shows that he did not even learn from his mistakes.

I think you are looking at it wrong. Your LE had direct print, wood apron, etc and was likely $6500 if you got in early. The RR didn't have those things and was being sold for $9500 msrp. If anything Jack substantially raised the value of your game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 22.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgentry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-limited-edition-jersey-jack-pinball?tu=jgentry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.