Stone-Farking-Wheaton-w00tstout-2016-Trooper (resized).jpg
IMG_0052 (resized).JPG
IMG_2140 (resized).JPG
JJP_Wonka (resized).jpg
44 (resized).jpg
33 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).png
3 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nighthawk128.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#168 7 years ago

I think the negative Nancy's are stern trolls, they love their overpriced stern junk. This game is another winner by JJP and clearly a quality game. I can't wait to play it! I'm a JJP fan yes I admit it but how do other distributors feel about post's like this one? Do other JJP distributors also ship nation wide? I think this ad should be a violation of his distributor agreement but non of my business.

#169 7 years ago

Forgot to mention this one is at least 1k too much price wise, last two games were fair imo

#247 7 years ago

Ok if there are no borders then all you guys should be buying from Jay Richardson Pinball out of Calgary, Alberta Canada! He's a great guy to talk to. If you want a JJP machine he'll not only ship nation wide but international! Can visit their website to contact him directly. Support your local dealer and ditch this guy posting this ad.

3 weeks later
#320 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Wow - who pooped in your Cheerios... I will concur I met Jay at the JJP factory years ago and he was a super nice down to earth guy. Problem with your pitch is that we all respectfully DO NOT sell into countries where there are distributors. I have sold to Brazil, but nobody's there... I will NOT sell into Canada, UK, etc... where there are other fine distributors who know the process of shipping, customs, taxes and can better service, speak the language if there is a barrier (you Canadians say ehh a lot don't you ?), etc... So Jay probably can't or won't sell into US and we won't sell up there - the border is for countries not states. Case in point - I got an inquiry from the UK over the weekend and immediately carboned Phil from Pinball Heaven and referred the customer to him. Not sure what you're upset about, but I think Jay can carry himself just fine. I hear nothing but good things about him.

Cool! Their are distribution agreements then. Just making sure good distributors aren't left out. No harm intended.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nighthawk128.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-limited-edition-jersey-jack-pinball?tu=Nighthawk128 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.