“Dialed In LE vs Deadpool”

• Dialed In 69 votes
    51%
  • Deadpool Pro 56 votes
    41%
  • Something Else 10 votes
    7%

(135 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guinnesstime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 4 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

Dialed In is dull after a short while, or at least it was for me and the people that stopped paying for it on location. Way too repetitive climbing that disaster ladder with little to break it up.
Also, if you're talking Dialed In money, you should be comparing it to a Deadpool Premium, which is the only Deadpool you should be considering. It's a WAY WAY better play experience than the Pro, and the cost is more in line with a Dialed In.

Dialed In lasted all of 10 days in my house. Kids pretty much disliked it from the get go. Does it shoot great? Oh yeah. Hell, you just flip and you'll hit something that scores points. Well, except for the SIM card shot, which is poorly designed, possibly on purpose. The code is not that deep though. It's definitely not "interesting" code to me. Of course, we all know the theme. We all have our opinions but it's definitely not a "dream theme" for anyone.

I thought long and hard on Deadpool. Lots and lots of research. As the code matured the decision became easier. It's really clever. Shoots different, but still like a Gomez game. No "Avengers clunk", but if you miss shots, you know it.

It's such a good pin. SO good. I love it. Callouts. Code. Theme. All of it.

#42 4 months ago
Quoted from rai:

Thought it was 2.

Left Ramp, Katana Ramp, Up/Down Diverter ramp when you hit the left orbit.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guinnesstime.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside