• Dialed In 70 votes
    51%
  • Deadpool Pro 57 votes
    42%
  • Something Else 10 votes
    7%

(137 votes)

#1 4 years ago

Looking to switch up the machines. Only room for three and two slots locked in by NBA FB (the third we've owned - family favorite) and MMr (the second we've owned, a nostalgic favorite/grail of mine).

Of what we've owned, we miss Iron Man (great theme/fun) and WCS'94 (again, nostalgia for me and fun for the kids). Maybe a tiny bit Lethal Weapon 3 (yea, for real) as I enjoyed the ramp shots but hated the sounds.

We've played Dialed In when it very first released a few years ago and enjoyed it. I've played a Deadpool (I believe a Pro) once.

We have five kids, ages 4-13. Something they'd enjoy would be a plus, but not required. They love their video games and NBA FB!

Artwork, sound, and theme are typically important to me...but hey, I liked LW3 so who knows.

I'm fairly set on Dialed In being the next game (to replace AFMr...the second AFM we've owned) but hoped to get some other opinions (good or bad).

Thanks in advance!

#2 4 years ago

DI for me. It's a great pin one of the best shooters ever and lots of stuff for the kids like the selfie mode as well as nice takes selfie picture for high scores and daily high scores which are neat for people who can't reach the GC score but like something to shoot for. To me the drones and the holograms and the magnets are all first rate.

#4 4 years ago

I bought Dialed In NIB and had for a year +, sold and don’t miss it at all. Great shooter but it lacked cohesion and immersive gameplay. It had a bunch of stereotypes of random characters, lame music and a disaster theme with a mechanic lady, drones and an electrician going back and forth on the Playfield. Jersey Jack load the games full of lots of things but I haven’t had one yet that’s a keeper.

I also bought Deadpool NIB and it’s completely opposite but in a good way. Sparse Playfield, The shots can be a little clunky but extremely satisfying. The theme and rules are immersive and addictive. The Street Fighter display to illustrate the need to complete the shots is engaging. The whole game is much more fun and younger children will be able to understand what’s going on far easier.

#5 4 years ago

I would get Deadpool it's a fun game and the code has turned out amazing on it I also think it's a theme you kids might like more.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I bought Dialed In NIB and had for a year +, sold and don’t miss it at all. Great shooter but it lacked cohesion and immersive gameplay. It had a bunch of stereotypes of random characters, lame music and a disaster theme with a mechanic lady, drones and an electrician going back and forth on the Playfield. Jersey Jack load the games full of lots of things but I haven’t had one yet that’s a keeper.
I also bought Deadpool NIB and it’s completely opposite but in a good way. Sparse Playfield, The shots can be a little clunky but extremely satisfying. The theme and rules are immersive and addictive. The Street Fighter display to illustrate the need to complete the shots is engaging. The whole game is much more fun and younger children will be able to understand what’s going on far easier.

This pretty much nails it and not much else to say....

Quoted from TKDalumni:

Paging eskaybee !!

...but since you insist

When i was searching for my 4th game a few months ago, i set myself up with a $7500 budget and wanted to seek out something ‘different’ yet still exciting and fun. So stern was pretty much off the map as i owned 3 stern pro’s and didn’t want another fast paced flow fest style pin. JJP seemed to fit the bill for something different. Hobbit didn’t quite hit the mark but was extremely close, and within budget, but it didn’t pull me in as a must have but it remained on the list. I owned WOZ in the past and loved it, it fit the bill perfectly. But i only wanted 2.0 boards, NIB standards with 2.0 boards were overpriced (compared to what i paid for in the past for a WOZ), RR75 was out of reach budget wise, and getting a used WoZ with old light boards wasn’t up my alley as I don’t have that kind of time to upgrade - if it was me 5 years ago, i’d be all for doing a 2.0 swap out but i have little kids now and work is more demanding so that was a big no on WOZ. However, i then got excited on the rumors of the YBR. And the rumors of it being stripped down made it possible it would be within budget....boy was i wrong lol. Then there’s JJPOTC, amazing game, but over budget; and the more i played it, the less excited i got about wanting to own one - it began to feel like a lot of work, but still an amazing game and if i could find a standard within budget i would have picked it up. The last JJP within budget was DILE. Love this game, but my 3 pin lineup was already a flowfest, plus the game lacked that pinball synergy that really gets a player excited to hit start - the rules are a bit linear and the immersion just didn’t capture and bring me into the world. Still a great game, but not one for a small lineup IMO.

Then BK3 & Wonka news hit. The hype train was in full force and i was ready to go all in and go against my new ways of ‘do not own an incomplete game again’. I started believing the same ol shit i used to believe a long time ago in that ‘this is a new era of pinball, the code will be much better with these releases, especially with all this hype surrounding it, how could either of these games go wrong...” Well, needless to say, when released, neither of these pins excited me to the point of wanting to buy and i was quickly reminded that games are much more fun to own when they are finished (or at least near finished). So perhaps BK3 or Wonka will be on my radar again a year from now.

Then something happened; a few pinheads told me, why not try out Deadpool? i was like, ‘pffft, that game is a complete turd’ - i was basing that opinion of mine on the initial release of pro’s that i tried on location. With Lyman not on the code, i felt there was no way this game could be a winner. But these guys insisted i give it another go; and these are pinheads who have been around for awhile who share very common interests in games, the kind of peeps you can trust your pinball life with. So i listened and began the research; i read up on some of the current code (it was at .99 at the time) and started watching Deadflip streams. The game was nothing that i remembered it being at release. I thought to myself, there’s something going on here - a spark of pinball life! What is this game and why is no one talking about it? i continued to research it, i got brought into a new streamer i never heard before (dontpanicflip), and his stream sold me on the Snikt shot alone. One of the pinheads who told me to get this game had a DPLE and just before pulling the trigger on an NIB, he offered that i try his out (BIG SHOUT OUT TO @Nimblepin). Unfortunately, our schedules didn’t coincide at the time so I sought out a DPLE on location. All i played was 2 games, and i knew i was sold. Coincidentally, there was a DILE there to play too. I had my wife have a go and i asked her thoughts, she was like ‘what is this shit’. I knew i made a good choice not to bring in DI. I sought out a Deadpool Premium the next day and finally hooked and reeled one in and have had it for one month.

I have a hard time prying myself away from DP to play my other pins. I know I’m still in the honeymoon phase, but I’m also 200+ games in. This sound package is sterns best since LOTR. It is so good; from the call outs, to the script, to the music, to the variety. The game screams pinball and immersiveness on so many levels. The only negative on the game is that it does have that Gomez Klunk to it, but hot dam every shot in that game feels good.

I have another friend who hit me up recently who hasn’t bought a game in a long time (yo RobT !), he asked for my thoughts on Munsters. He was ready to buy it because it (the premium) was the most beautiful pin he’s seen, and i agreed. However, we were both suspect to the code and longevity of the layout in a small collection. I told him to give Deadpool a look; and like me, he was like ‘Deadpool?!?’ - mine showed up a week later and he came to try it out. He was sold instantly. We hadn’t had that much fun with 2 player games in i cant tell you how long. Despite my honeymoon, this game is the real deal. That said, I’m happy to report my friend has an LE incoming!

Sorry for the long post, it was meant as a fun story on how i came to like Deadpool.

Oh and One last thing i will say. During my research for a new pin; i did give ACNC another go. I pretty much wrote this game off, much like DP, when i played it back in October, but holy crap it’s a fun game now. It’s on my radar and i may actually think about trading my IMDN for one if the opportunity ever presents itself. It’s amazing what code can do to a game - A lot of people say you can’t change the geometry of a game once its complete. While that’s true physically, i do believe code can change how that geometry can be played, and turn it into an amazing game. TWD, BM66, DP, ACNC, WOZ, etc... are proof of this.

TLDR: Deadpool is legit!

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from wilsonza:

Looking to switch up the machines. Only room for three and two slots locked in by NBA FB (the third we've owned - family favorite) and MMr (the second we've owned, a nostalgic favorite/grail of mine).
Of what we've owned, we miss Iron Man (great theme/fun) and WCS'94 (again, nostalgia for me and fun for the kids). Maybe a tiny bit Lethal Weapon 3 (yea, for real) as I enjoyed the ramp shots but hated the sounds.
We've played Dialed In when it very first released a few years ago and enjoyed it. I've played a Deadpool (I believe a Pro) once.
We have five kids, ages 4-13. Something they'd enjoy would be a plus, but not required. They love their video games and NBA FB!
Artwork, sound, and theme are typically important to me...but hey, I liked LW3 so who knows.
I'm fairly set on Dialed In being the next game (to replace AFMr...the second AFM we've owned) but hoped to get some other opinions (good or bad).
Thanks in advance!

Dialed In is dull after a short while, or at least it was for me and the people that stopped paying for it on location. Way too repetitive climbing that disaster ladder with little to break it up.

Also, if you're talking Dialed In money, you should be comparing it to a Deadpool Premium, which is the only Deadpool you should be considering. It's a WAY WAY better play experience than the Pro, and the cost is more in line with a Dialed In.

#8 4 years ago

Dialed In by a mile!

#9 4 years ago

Dialed In for me but Deadpool is heaps of fun as well. As others have stated go the Prem/LE over the pro if you decide to go with Deadpool.

#10 4 years ago

Deadpool

Recently got to play DP at a friend’s house and I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. The layout is unique and the shots are fun to hit. The code is pretty intuitive and the machine does a decent job of guiding you.

#11 4 years ago

DI has basic 90's rules. start modes to light wizard mode, complete modes to light another wizard mode.
DP has a special modern ruleset and lay-out

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

This pretty much nails it and not much else to say....

...but since you insist
When i was searching for my 4th game a few months ago, i set myself up with a $7500 budget and wanted to seek out something ‘different’ yet still exciting and fun. So stern was pretty much off the map as i owned 3 stern pro’s and didn’t want another fast paced flow fest style pin. JJP seemed to fit the bill for something different. Hobbit didn’t quite hit the mark but was extremely close, and within budget, but it didn’t pull me in as a must have but it remained on the list. I owned WOZ in the past and loved it, it fit the bill perfectly. But i only wanted 2.0 boards, NIB standards with 2.0 boards were overpriced (compared to what i paid for in the past for a WOZ), RR75 was out of reach budget wise, and getting a used WoZ with old light boards wasn’t up my alley as I don’t have that kind of time to upgrade - if it was me 5 years ago, i’d be all for doing a 2.0 swap out but i have little kids now and work is more demanding so that was a big no on WOZ. However, i then got excited on the rumors of the YBR. And the rumors of it being stripped down made it possible it would be within budget....boy was i wrong lol. Then there’s JJPOTC, amazing game, but over budget; and the more i played it, the less excited i got about wanting to own one - it began to feel like a lot of work, but still an amazing game and if i could find a standard within budget i would have picked it up. The last JJP within budget was DILE. Love this game, but my 3 pin lineup was already a flowfest, plus the game lacked that pinball synergy that really gets a player excited to hit start - the rules are a bit linear and the immersion just didn’t capture and bring me into the world. Still a great game, but not one for a small lineup IMO.
Then BK3 & Wonka news hit. The hype train was in full force and i was ready to go all in and go against my new ways of ‘do not own an incomplete game again’. I started believing the same ol shit i used to believe a long time ago in that ‘this is a new era of pinball, the code will be much better with these releases, especially with all this hype surrounding it, how could either of these games go wrong...” Well, needless to say, when released, neither of these pins excited me to the point of wanting to buy and i was quickly reminded that games are much more fun to own when they are finished (or at least near finished). So perhaps BK3 or Wonka will be on my radar again a year from now.
Then something happened; a few pinheads told me, why not try out Deadpool? i was like, ‘pffft, that game is a complete turd’ - i was basing that opinion of mine on the initial release of pro’s that i tried on location. With Lyman not on the code, i felt there was no way this game could be a winner. But these guys insisted i give it another go; and these are pinheads who have been around for awhile who share very common interests in games, the kind of peeps you can trust your pinball life with. So i listened and began the research; i read up on some of the current code (it was at .99 at the time) and started watching Deadflip streams. The game was nothing that i remembered it being at release. I thought to myself, there’s something going on here - a spark of pinball life! What is this game and why is no one talking about it? i continued to research it, i got brought into a new streamer i never heard before (dontpanicflip), and his stream sold me on the Snikt shot alone. One of the pinheads who told me to get this game had a DPLE and just before pulling the trigger on an NIB, he offered that i try his out. Unfortunately, our schedules didn’t coincide at the time so I sought out a DPLE on location. All i played was 2 games, and i knew i was sold. Coincidentally, there was a DILE there to play too. I had my wife have a go and i asked her thoughts, she was like ‘what is this shit’. I knew i made a good choice not to bring in DI. I sought out a Deadpool Premium the next day and finally hooked and reeled one in and have had it for one month.
I have a hard time prying myself away from DP to play my other pins. I know I’m still in the honeymoon phase, but I’m also 200+ games in. This sound package is sterns best since LOTR. It is so good; from the call outs, to the script, to the music, to the variety. The game screams pinball and immersiveness on so many levels. The only negative on the game is that it does have that Gomez Klunk to it, but hot dam every shot in that game feels good.
I have another friend who hit me up recently who hasn’t bought a game in a long time (yo robt !), he asked for my thoughts on Munsters. He was ready to buy it because it (the premium) was the most beautiful pin he’s seen, and i agreed. However, we were both suspect to the code and longevity of the layout in a small collection. I told him to give Deadpool a look; and like me, he was like ‘Deadpool?!?’ - mine showed up a week later and he came to try it out. He was sold instantly. We hadn’t had that much fun with 2 player games in i cant tell you how long. Despite my honeymoon, this game is the real deal. That said, I’m happy to report my friend has an LE incoming!
Sorry for the long post, it was meant as a fun story on how i came to like Deadpool.
Oh and One last thing i will say. During my research for a new pin; i did give ACNC another go. I pretty much wrote this game off, much like DP, when i played it back in October, but holy crap it’s a fun game now. It’s on my radar and i may actually think about trading my IMDN for one if the opportunity ever presents itself. It’s amazing what code can do to a game - A lot of people say you can’t change the geometry of a game once its complete. While that’s true physically, i do believe code can change how that geometry can be played, and turn it into an amazing game. TWD, BM66, DP, ACNC, WOZ, etc... are proof of this.
TLDR: Deadpool is legit!

Between the two I’d pick Deadpool. But I’d pick Alice over Deadpool, unless you’re routing it. Then Deadpool all the way.

#13 4 years ago

Deadpool Premium

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

DI has basic 90's rules. start modes to light wizard mode, complete modes to light another wizard mode.
DP has a special modern ruleset and lay-out

More callouts, more stacking, too.

#15 4 years ago

Op should change the poll to Di vs Deadpool Premium, it would be a more fair comparison $$

#16 4 years ago

What all does DP premium have over the pro?

also what’s the thought of DP v BM66?

#17 4 years ago

DP over DI for sure.

What about GOTG if kids like those movies?

#18 4 years ago

I played DI a bunch of times and could never get into the game. DP is a lot of fun with some different shots. It is my next game and hope to have it by the end of the month.

#19 4 years ago

Deadpool Premium or LE.

I’ve got the LE and love it.

#20 4 years ago

DI and DP. Dump MM.

I honestly don't know why I keep my MM. The rules might have been fun back in the day, but I find it kind of a snoozer now.

#21 4 years ago

Deadpool all the way better theme faster and more fun

#22 4 years ago

I would think for a family theme especially with kids, Dialed In would be my pick. My kids (12 and 14 ) and wife love playing DI on location. The selfie mode alone is a hit for teen/tweens. Plus you've got toys, phones, magnets, holograms, etc. I enjoyed playing Deadpool at MGC, but that sword ramp is a tough shot to make consistently. Dialed In's shots are smooth and hitting something is easy, even if it is the little guy moving around. For the average non-pinball person and families, I think Dialed In would be more family friendly. It's what I would pick as my next pin if I had the space.

#23 4 years ago

The more I played DI, the less I liked it. Was very enamored with it at first, but that quickly faded. The more I played DP, the more I loved it. DP has truly evolved into one of the best modern pins with it's unique layout and ruleset combined with amazing art, A/V, and humor. I personally found the premium upgrades to be nice, but not worth the extra money to me. YMMV there depending on your budget. Pro is still great and does not feel like it is blatantly missing anything.

#24 4 years ago

Sold DI last year. Got old quick. I love my DP premium. Many ways to approach the game. Although, ACNC is getting all the play now.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I would think for a family theme especially with kids, Dialed In would be my pick. My kids (12 and 14 ) and wife love playing DI on location. The selfie mode alone is a hit for teen/tweens. Plus you've got toys, phones, magnets, holograms, etc. I enjoyed playing Deadpool at MGC, but that sword ramp is a tough shot to make consistently. Dialed In's shots are smooth and hitting something is easy, even if it is the little guy moving around. For the average non-pinball person and families, I think Dialed In would be more family friendly. It's what I would pick as my next pin if I had the space.

The selfie mode may be entertaining for adults who don’t mind having horrible random pictures taken of themselves, but any girl/woman isn’t interested in having selfies taken at anything other than the exact angle, pose of there choice. A selfie is a picture where your the photographer, random candid pictures is the idea of old men trying to appeal to kids, swing and a miss!

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Dialed In is dull after a short while, or at least it was for me and the people that stopped paying for it on location. Way too repetitive climbing that disaster ladder with little to break it up.
Also, if you're talking Dialed In money, you should be comparing it to a Deadpool Premium, which is the only Deadpool you should be considering. It's a WAY WAY better play experience than the Pro, and the cost is more in line with a Dialed In.

Dialed In lasted all of 10 days in my house. Kids pretty much disliked it from the get go. Does it shoot great? Oh yeah. Hell, you just flip and you'll hit something that scores points. Well, except for the SIM card shot, which is poorly designed, possibly on purpose. The code is not that deep though. It's definitely not "interesting" code to me. Of course, we all know the theme. We all have our opinions but it's definitely not a "dream theme" for anyone.

I thought long and hard on Deadpool. Lots and lots of research. As the code matured the decision became easier. It's really clever. Shoots different, but still like a Gomez game. No "Avengers clunk", but if you miss shots, you know it.

It's such a good pin. SO good. I love it. Callouts. Code. Theme. All of it.

#27 4 years ago

Dp easily. Average depth in game, but a lot of fun

#28 4 years ago

Vocal minority. I like both, but chose to keep DI. I like the DI theme and flow of the game, plus all the great toys. If another DP came my way, I’d be interested.

#29 4 years ago

Bang for buck DP PRO Wins!

#30 4 years ago

Both.

#31 4 years ago

Deadpool premium or LE. Or Batman 66. I’m starting to realize I enjoy George Gomez games. Always use to think I favored Steve Ritchie until getting to play more pinball. Don’t get me wrong, Lawlor is awesome! My suggestion is playing them both side by side if that’s possible and letting the family do so too.

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I thought long and hard on Deadpool. Lots and lots of research. As the code matured the decision became easier. It's really clever. Shoots different, but still like a Gomez game. No "Avengers clunk", but if you miss shots, you know it.
It's such a good pin. SO good. I love it. Callouts. Code. Theme. All of it.

It was funny talking with Tanio (Sounds more like Tan-YO than Tan E Oh) about this at GS last weekend. I complimented him on how great he's made Deadpool after a very rough start and said I hated the game at launch but have no qualms about recommending it now as a great pin and he and Mike said they've been hearing that at the last few pinball events they've gone to lately, but no one told him anything about it sucking in the beginning. I told them I'm happy to compliment, but if something's bad, I'll call it straight out, no BS, so give me a ring next game and I can clue them in on what a new pin's like at launch (but I can't imagine they don't know in their heart of hearts).

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It was funny talking with Tanio (Sounds more like Tan-YO than Tan E Oh) about this at GS last weekend. I complimented him on how great he's made Deadpool after a very rough start and said I hated the game at launch but have no qualms about recommending it now as a great pin and he and Mike said they've been hearing that at the last few pinball events they've gone to lately, but no one told him anything about it sucking in the beginning. I told them I'm happy to compliment, but if something's bad, I'll call it straight out, no BS, so give me a ring next game and I can clue them in on what a new pin's like at launch (but I can't imagine they don't know in their heart of hearts).

That’s pretty interesting when you think about it. It means his direction on the game has always been the same and that he didn’t start panicking or changing scripts, choreography, sounds, rules, etc... based on negative feedback.

#34 4 years ago

I voted DI I really like it and so does the peanut gallery that being said I’ve enjoyed dp when I played it and may consider adding but not at the expense of DI.

#35 4 years ago

I’m still curious why it’s DI vs DP Pro? Apples to apples it should be DI vs DP Prem. And while DP pro is a great bang for the buck, and I usually favor stern pro’s, I absolutely love the added drops, disco light show, and added shot flow that the prem/LE offers.

#36 4 years ago

I owned DI LE nib and later sold it. I currently own Deadpool pro. Both are cool games, it depends on which theme you enjoy most. I’d say that your kids would enjoy Deadpool much more than Dialed in. It has a unique layout and entertaining video/sound package.

#37 4 years ago

Gotta vote DP as well. My 17 yr old daughter who lives pinball tried DI and when it took a selfie she laughed and said, "Gawd that's dumb". I LOLd too. Anyway on the way home I asked her about her thoughts on both. She said DI sucked because of the theme and she didn't really have fun playing it. (Same here). She said DP was more fun, better looking but too bad they based it off the comic book instead of the movie.

At the end of the day, buy whatever machine makes YOU happy. The kids will grow bored of whatever you buy. If there's a significant other involved and they like pinball as much as you then decide together. Theres so many freaking cool games out there. Dont paint yourself into a box.

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

That’s pretty interesting when you think about it. It means his direction on the game has always been the same and that he didn’t start panicking or changing scripts, choreography, sounds, rules, etc... based on negative feedback.

Supposedly Mike is the Pinside buffer and he'd rather all the programmers and designers get it filtered through him.

#39 4 years ago

I have a DI and my friend Stones has a DP premium. We both like playing each other pins!! The last update on DI really makes it shine just like DP code updates makes it killer.

They are so different from each other in the way they shoot and progression that it is apples and oranges. They both have a cheesy sense of humor. DI has 3 ramps vs DP one amazing ramp. The art on DP is amazing beats DI. If it was my choice I would get both, they seem to compliment each other in a collection. If I had to chose between them I would probably pick DP premium/le.

This pin suffered from what many were calling it a place holder until Munsters was released. I remember playing this at 403 when it was released and wondering why there was hate. IMO both are great!!

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

DI has 3 ramps vs DP one amazing ramp.

Deadpool has three ramps.

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Deadpool has three ramps.

Thought it was 2.

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Thought it was 2.

Left Ramp, Katana Ramp, Up/Down Diverter ramp when you hit the left orbit.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Left Ramp, Katana Ramp, Up/Down Diverter ramp when you hit the left orbit.

I only played pro.

#44 4 years ago

I have DP Pro and DI Standard. Both are fun. Too soon to tell.

#45 4 years ago

DP!!!

#46 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I only played pro.

Then you have not had the best Deadpool experience.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-le-vs-deadpool and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.