• Dailed In LE 27 votes
    59%
  • The Simpsons Pinball Party 7 votes
    15%
  • Neither, wait for something new 12 votes
    26%

(46 votes)

#1 6 years ago

I'm selling/trading my GBLE and I think I've narrowed it down to these two. I'm leaning towards DI LE and might have a deal for one.

I'm curious what Pinside thinks. What would you get between these two and why? Or would you wait for something new coming out?

My current plans for 2018 include getting LOTR and JJPPOTC.

#4 6 years ago

DILE. I'm regrettably selling mine until I close, and move into my new home. Rest assured it'll be the first one back. Tspp, I've also owned..very, VERY DEEP game. There's almost too much to do. Don't get me wrong, it was fun once I began to understand it, but I just didn't love it. Ball times are long if you're a good player.

Dialed in, overall, is balanced. Great shots, silky smooth flow, gorgeous art work, the best toys I've personally ever seen, and the rules keep you coming back for more. Overall build quality is SOLID! Turning the games difficultly level to extra hard really does make the game EXTRA HARD. Scoring becomes more difficult, magnet behavior changes (especially with the drone which will ALWAYS now try to sink your ball), and ball save/kick backs are next to non existent. You won't have to worry much about that since there are NO CHEAP DRAINS!

OverAll, DILE is my first true perfect 10. To compare, I've also owned a TWDLE, AFMRLE, GBLE..all of which are brutal games. GBLE being the most frustrating...TWDLE is a very close second in terms of frustration.

#5 6 years ago

Dialed In for sure. I just sold my TSPP, it didn't get played very much after I got Dialed In.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6 6 years ago

Dialed In LE. I’m picking up my NIB in a few days, I’m like a kid waiting for Christmas!!

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from at_t_2d:

Dialed In for sure. I just sold my TSPP, it didn't get played very much after I got Dialed In.

Exact same. My Tspp left on Friday. On tspp I love the theme and callouts but the game just isn't that fun to play.

#8 6 years ago

I vote TSPP i feel like it is harder compared to DI which i think is kinda easy compared to it.

#9 6 years ago

I’ve had both. Definitely DI. TSPP is an awesome game and I am currently looking for one again. The irony!

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I vote TSPP i feel like it is harder compared to DI which i think is kinda easy compared to it.

You beat it already? On directors cut?

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

You beat it already? On directors cut?

At first i really did not like DI but it has been growing on me and i am starting to like it but i am a tournament player and the thing i don't like about it is you can just start grinding out the main multiball because they are safe shots which is what i like to do which gets boring but if you are playing for fun it is enjoyable to play through the modes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Hills Village, CO
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 18.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 218.00
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.00
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-le-or-tspp-or-something-new and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.