You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

poll-online-vote-icon-outline-style-vector-37101487 (resized).jpg
6d358159cf6422a03be09efd84a3c856.gif
dennis-laugh.gif
proxy-image.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 2 years ago

I’ve had dialed in and I currently have JP3. Dialed in got boring. Longer game times the hard to hit bob target as above and the meaningless multiball apart from using them to bring in a mode. If you have a good game at least for me I never quite felt like I needed to play the game again that night which I can say for WOZ and hobbit too (haven’t really played wonka, pirates or GnR).

Before owning JP3 I had put about 20 games on the pro and a similar number on a premium. The game felt clunky and I wasn’t a fan. I traded an AIQ for it and I started to like it in the home. The sounds are epic and the game I have at least shoots well and I can get into a rhythm with it. There’s always a dinosaur around making noise with adds to the atmosphere and fun. There plenty to do and I think the game is making me a better player.

Go JP3 for my money

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Agreed, shaking my head at those choosing dialed in. Worry that OP will listen to them and make a huge mistake.
Dialed in is not a complete GAME. It is a pinball tech demo. Jurassic park is maybe the most cohesively and thoughtfully designed GAME in pinball history.
I LOVED dialed in when I first got it, for about two weeks. The more you play it and the more you start realizing is huge flaws. JP is the opposite, the more I think about it the more I appreciate its nuance and attention to detail.
Also, while the JP theme is not true to the movie and is more of an original JP theme it is incredibly polished and well done. The production value is through the roof. Great music, sounds, and even call outs. Dialed in has a straight up horrendous video/sound package.
Last thing to keep in mind, dialed in weighs about 400 pounds and is an absolute pain in the ass to move up or down stairs.

Quoted from nicoy3k:

Agreed, shaking my head at those choosing dialed in. Worry that OP will listen to them and make a huge mistake.
Dialed in is not a complete GAME. It is a pinball tech demo. Jurassic park is maybe the most cohesively and thoughtfully designed GAME in pinball history.
I LOVED dialed in when I first got it, for about two weeks. The more you play it and the more you start realizing is huge flaws. JP is the opposite, the more I think about it the more I appreciate its nuance and attention to detail.
Also, while the JP theme is not true to the movie and is more of an original JP theme it is incredibly polished and well done. The production value is through the roof. Great music, sounds, and even call outs. Dialed in has a straight up horrendous video/sound package.
Last thing to keep in mind, dialed in weighs about 400 pounds and is an absolute pain in the ass to move up or down stairs.

You’re right DI is unbelievably heavy and it has sharp edges on the underside of the cab so it 100% kills your hands moving that sucker

#82 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

I think hobbit is the best game ever. Havent played all but a lot.
The ruleset and structure is simply the best ever and there simply arent any wizard modes in any pin, that come close to the ones in hobbit.

I’ll agree enter the fire is an awesome mini wizard. Call outs are awesome. But the hobbit is boring. And every game feels the same unfortunately. Oh and barrel escape is terrible mini wizard such a let down from enter the fire. And I only got to seven nation war once or twice but there’s a 40min plus game to get there

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-le-or-jurassic-park-premium?tu=audioenslaved and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.