(Topic ID: 196775)

Dialed In LE - did you get flat or 3D plastics on side of theatre?

By PinMonk

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jar155
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

theatre compare (resized).jpg

#1 6 years ago

Some have received Dialed In LE with 3D printing on the marquee and sides, while others are only getting a 3D marquee, but the sides are flat plastics. The dates so far are all over the place with the differences. So, if you have an LE (and ONLY an LE - the standard doesn't get any raised plastics), post whether the sides of your theatre have 3D or flat badges and the build date. I'll make a list to see if we can figure this out. Here's the ones I know about so far, and the rate is 13-2, based on these LEs so far, so the badges seem to be a luck item if you get a 3D one at this point:

3D Side Theatre Badges
----------------------------
3D Canadian Arcade (review only?) ??/??/??
3D Khabbi ??/??/??

Flat Side Theatre Badges
----------------------------
Flat vireland 5/17/17
Flat DeeGor 6/16/17
Flat mrgregb123 6/21/17
Flat boustrophedonic 7/7/17
Flat Icandigit 7/7/17
Flat JWjr 7/12/17
Flat psexton 7/12/17
Flat woody76 7/17/17
Flat cleland 7/17/17
Flat Lermods 7/17/17
Flat angus 8/7/17
Flat crwjumper 8/9/17
Flat jar155 8/16/2017

theatre compare (resized).jpgtheatre compare (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Flat 6/16/17

#3 6 years ago

8/7/17 build date Flat plastic

#4 6 years ago

Flat 7/12/17.

#5 6 years ago

Flat build date 7/12/2017

#6 6 years ago

I hate to say this but I was mistaken. When I went home last night and checked I have the 2d plastics on the side of my theatre. It may just be a one-off for Jar155. Sorry for the confusion!

#7 6 years ago

Mine has flat with a build date of 7/7/17

#9 6 years ago

Flat 7/7/17

1 week later
#10 6 years ago

Flat 6/21/17

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I hate to say this but I was mistaken. When I went home last night and checked I have the 2d plastics on the side of my theatre. It may just be a one-off for Jar155. Sorry for the confusion!

Nope, I was mistaken as well. I didn't understand what they meant by flat or 3D. I thought that they were comparing a decal to a plastic. Mine is a plastic as well, but it's flat.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-le-did-you-get-flat-or-3d-plastics-on-side-of-theatre?hl=icandigit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.