Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Should Dialed In really be renamed?”

• Yes, keep the name, it was fine. 117 votes
    34%
  • Yes, I didn't get it at first but I like it and think it's fine now. 46 votes
    13%
  • No, it's stupid, but I'm not buying the game anyway so my opinion doesn't matter. 82 votes
    24%
  • No, I think it should change regardless of whether or not I could come up with anything better. 97 votes
    28%

(342 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

drunk-dial (resized).jpg
senior_falls (resized).jpg
grand-theft-auto-5-beach-bikini-babe-wallpaper (resized).jpg
dv1uesz1ovgqtebuzscx (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 11.01.00 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 5.39.27 PM (resized).png
191285 (resized).jpg
whiny (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballomatic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 7 years ago

And the jackets are not part of a regular merchandising campaign, unlike the shirts, which were (and are) for sale to those wishing to buy them.

#47 7 years ago

There is no arguing at this point; I've tried and failed. IMHO JJP is at the point where they cannot produce a game with a $6000 price point. They just can't, it costs too much to run the line and build the things. Waah waah waah but the original price for WOZ and the preorder price for Hobbit was this or that and let me remind you that the balloon went up TWICE as they tried to sell games for that amount. It didn't work, friends. It didn't work and along came the new investment group and Hobbits are running and there's an auxiliary line for WOZ and Dialed In finally got its reveal and while there ARE issues and mistakes WERE made - you'll get no argument from me on that, nor would you get one from anyone who has been paying attention - the company is poised to go forward in better shape than it was after Hobbit was announced and pretty much better shape than it has been at any point. Games 4 and 5 are in the works and Dialed In, which despite the attempts at humor I've been reading on here really is being sold with a different mindset than games 1 and 2 were. Please understand that I don't speak for Jack or anyone else there. Jack's offhand remark at the reveal about 1-6999 numbers for DI LE "and I'll bet I sell them all" was met with derision on Pinside as most everything else seems to be these days. Fine, he restated during the stream that the LE's will be limited to 2500 games. I say nothing about the CE except that I certainly can't afford one. I'm putting my 250$ down for an LE and hoping that the game is a huge hit. It has the potential to be, certainly, but there are definite hurdles to be conquered. The game was in development for several years and now that it has seen the light of day it will have tough competition for sure. I love the fact that it's a narrow body cabinet and that it's an original theme. I have no information on game 4, but what if it's a licensed theme and wide like WOZ and Hobbit? The already unique Dialed In would then be that much more unique.
Pricing wise I say nothing about Stern. Sorry for the long post. Thank you for listening.

2 weeks later
#126 7 years ago

This thread amuses me. Just phoned this in - I see what you did there. 37 months the game was in development. Heck of a long phone call.

1 week later
#132 7 years ago

Dialed In made an appearance today at the Silverball Museum in Delray Beach Florida

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
$ 22.50
7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballomatic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-keep-the-name-or-change-it?tu=pinballomatic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.