By wdpvideo

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wdpvideo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

My Dialed-In won’t let me in. I have been trying to get into the back box to remove the back glass. The lock in the keys inside the door match D20. However it’s not unlocking. I tried both keys and I’m afraid if I keep pushing too hard might break the key off. I put the key in halfway 3/4 of the way all the way and it’s not budging. I even tried the coin door keys even know the numbers don’t match and they shouldn’t work. And they don’t work. But the back box keys with the same numbers should unlock it. I hate to drill out the lock but I can’t figure out why it’s so difficult. It’s not brain surgery.
Anyone else experienced this problem?
Just because I’m posting I thought I would include this. For some reason when the game first turns on it launch is a ball? Even when it’s not in play mode. Sometimes it will put two balls in to play. Doesn’t do it all the time but it does it frequently. Normal or something in the setting? I can file a ticket on that. But really filing a ticket on the key that won’t unlock the lock it’s almost a silly is posting on pinside. Ye, I can gut a game and restore it to mint condition, but unfortunately I won’t be able to unlock your back box.

#6 1 year ago

Thanks, I’ll give this a shot...I hate drilling out perfect locks.

#7 1 year ago

Wow got it. What a beast...the glass wouldn’t slide out for nothing. After rocking back and forth slowly I found a washer in the lift channel not allowing it to slide up. Glad the glass didn’t shatter.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 2.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 9,000.00
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wdpvideo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside