Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20161210_110651883 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161210_133139504 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161210_152837924 (resized).jpg
15327348_1341370929270004_5522307235317853546_n (resized).jpg
dialiedin1 (resized).jpg
jack-nicholson (resized).jpg
There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago

This game is really starting to grow on me. A lot like woz did. At first I thought: "Ha, look at this foolish theme. I can breeze past this release without batting an eye." But then the thoughts creep in...
It sure looks fun. They're adding people reacting to the disasters into the animations onscreen? I always loved sim city. I kinda like the music. This looks really fast, with a 3rd flipper. I like the electronics up and out of the way. The standard comes with a shaker, that's cool. This game looks like it has loads to offer, without being too serious. I play games to relax and have fun, and there appears to be plenty of fun going on under the glass with this title.

I have a feeling I will own one of these before too terribly long. Wait and see, really excited for some reviews once it is released with full code!
Only trouble is, I also like everything offered in the LE. Might be tough to call it quits at just the Standard level...

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

Awesome in your opinion or not, unless the operators of the world embrace it and buy it in large numbers JJP could be in real trouble IMO. Only so many people can and are willing to drop 9k (plus tax and shipping?) on a single game. Hopefully they sell enough. Why do we always have to rely on a small number of people pumping the latest game release in order to get people to buy it?

It may work well for some locations but I don't think JJP can rely on many orders at 8k+. The hope for this game is if wealthy families with young children ( pre-teen ) buy it.

#53 7 years ago

I hope I am wrong because I think it's a fun game but I don't see it being a big NIB success with collector's. They haven't got a favorite film or band to make it a must-have in their collection. In fact with many the theme is negative not even neutral. An original theme was always going to be a gamble but you could argue this was a bigger gamble than we expected. But it makes things interesting.

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from jungle:

I hope I am wrong because I think it's a fun game but I don't see it being a big NIB success with collector's. They haven't got a favorite film or band to make it a must-have in their collection.

This is exactly why I will get one.

#55 7 years ago

I got to play 3 games on Dialed-In at Free Play Florida. I think the game is totally awesome. Well thought out shots, everything works perfectly together. Many friends weren't too excited about the theme. I don't care as long as I am having fun playing it. Personally I prefer it over GB premium but different folks different strokes. At current prices levels both are off limits. Maybe one day prices will return from the outer stratosphere back down to earth. Until then I am holding out.

#56 7 years ago

The lady ramp diverter is designed to get the ball to the bumpers so she activates when the game wants you to get the ball to the bumpers

#57 7 years ago

I just got back from 4 days at IAAPA. I played all the games there many times: Metallica Pro and Premium, Walking Dead Premium, Ghostbusters Pro and Premium, Spiderman Vault, Who Nellie, Hobbit, Woz 75th, and Dialed In.

Dialed In was by far the best game there and I love Walking Dead and Metallica. The layout was incredible and I found myself wanting to keep playing more. This is a game I can see myself trying to buy one day. Jersey Jack has a winner on their hands with this one. The camera integration is really neat too how it quickly snaps multiple photos of you as you play.

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from kingfishtr:

The camera integration is really neat too how it quickly snaps multiple photos of you as you play.

exactly why I don't want one, glad people are liking it but its just a lame theme.

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

exactly why I don't want one, glad people are liking it but its just a lame theme.

So does the TMZ slot machine! F ing horrible.

#60 7 years ago

Sorry guys, I played Dialed In at IAAPA also last week in Orlando and I thought the game was oh so boring!!
The toys on it even seemed a little cheap as well.

When I walk up to a machine, the machine must be fun and rewarding while making shots and seeing the results in sounds and animations. I just could not get into the feel of this machine at all...It simply was not fun at all.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the past efforts of Jersey Jack, and I don't mean to bash his efforts, but I really think he might
have some troubles selling a ton of these machines.

Good luck with those who do like it. We all like different things.

#61 7 years ago

I am still loving this game and looking forward to the next time I can play one! Hoping it is sooner rather than later!

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from perryd:

Sorry guys, I played Dialed In at IAAPA also last week in Orlando and I thought the game was oh so boring!!
When I walk up to a machine, the machine must be fun and rewarding while making shots and seeing the results in sounds and animations. I just could not get into the feel of this machine at all...It simply was not fun at all.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the past efforts of Jersey Jack, and I don't mean to bash his efforts, but I really think he might

Dude, if you don't know that dialed in is the best game ever made, you should commit suicide. If you can't keep a smile while grabbing your ankles and takin it where the sun don't shine pinball is not for you.

-sincerely the jjp fan club

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am still loving this game and looking forward to the next time I can play one! Hoping it is sooner rather than later!

All you gotta do Hilton is buy one and put it on route.

#64 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

All you gotta do Hilton is buy one and put it on route.

would love to figure out a way to make that happen.

TBT I love giving my money to "Not that one company" as much as possible

I also love sharing pinball on route and it would be great to figure out a way to make the numbers work. I have a feeling people on route will love it. We have a Hobbit on route and it is killing it!

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hopefully Lloyd gets his as soon as production starts. SS is turning into the place to go if you want to try out the entire JJP lineup. Some places have woz, some have hobbit, some have both like lloyds. The latter are way fewer in number.

#66 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Hopefully Lloyd gets his as soon as production starts. SS is turning into the place to go if you want to try out the entire JJP lineup. Some places have woz, some have hobbit, some have both like lloyds. The latter are way fewer in number.

yeah, a little far to drive for a quick game of pinball

Hopefully there will be one a little closer to home.

#67 7 years ago

Ehhhh it was ok.

#68 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yeah, a little far to drive for a quick game of pinball
Hopefully there will be one a little closer to home.

Hey now, all of us MN players drive 6 hours to WI once a year. We expect the same of you guys.

1 week later
#69 7 years ago

15327348_1341370929270004_5522307235317853546_n (resized).jpg15327348_1341370929270004_5522307235317853546_n (resized).jpg

#70 7 years ago

Speaking of the entire three game lineup, there's a gentleman on here named Karl who operates a WOZ and Hobbit I believe in his restaurant in Florida called Cafe 1 and if memory serves he has a DI on order as well.
Also in Delray Beach there's the Silverball Museum and they have WOZ and Hobbit.

#71 7 years ago

I love that palm pilot on the playfield is that only on the 12,500 collectors edition? way better than batman sle and you save 2500.00!

#72 7 years ago
Quoted from perryd:

wait to play the collectors edition I am sure that one will be great!

#73 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

I love that palm pilot on the playfield is that only on the 12,500 collectors edition? way better than batman sle and you save 2500.00!

Not sure what you are talking about? Standard edition is 8k msrp and comes woth all the main features...

#74 7 years ago
Quoted from Yoski:

I got to play 3 games on Dialed-In at Free Play Florida. I think the game is totally awesome. Well thought out shots, everything works perfectly together. Many friends weren't too excited about the theme. I don't care as long as I am having fun playing it. Personally I prefer it over GB premium but different folks different strokes. At current prices levels both are off limits. Maybe one day prices will return from the outer stratosphere back down to earth. Until then I am holding out.

When 9k was announced at Expo you could feel the shock watching on the internet. And now 8k is too much for the standard. Not even lights on the ramps. They surely would end up with FAR MORE sales at 8k and 7k and keep the momentum from the first two games.

1 week later
#75 7 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/derek.karamanian/videos/10157878117200506/?l=6178720321020040439

Played it yesterday at Pinballs.com. The hype isn't fake but is real. I had some really terrible games on it initially but the last game of the day when pretty much everybody was leaving I had a fantastic game. Still early code yet still was fun. Jack had a junker phone there to demonstrate the Bluetooth functionality with the game. Bottom green atom is to launch the ball, Big Bang I don't know what it did, and the left and right flipper buttons could be controlled with 0 delay. Big disadvantage to using it is you can't nudge. Thankfully they have security measures in place so people can't hack into the game. In the future I think all JJP games past and future, will be connected via their JJP app. Multiplayer games, paying for games, operators remotely getting stats about their games on locations like earnings and malfunctions, and where the nearest JJP game is. It's certainly the future of Pinball. The app should come out with the game and that is April-May'ish. Don't hold JJP to that!

IMG_20161210_152837924 (resized).jpgIMG_20161210_152837924 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161210_133139504 (resized).jpgIMG_20161210_133139504 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161210_110651883 (resized).jpgIMG_20161210_110651883 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.50
There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-is-totally-awesome/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.