• 157 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Jaytech10
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

26BB7308-A618-4CD2-AD33-18B8265E5538 (resized).jpeg
munch_the_scream_invitations-rc6c699e07c1746f7be1f1ca8e7dd7027_zk91q_704 (resized).jpg
Unknown (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpg
ada23b3730f8b7d52518a9571d2bf2f080e50d72 (resized).jpg
ff81d66e15935f7896f55f25da0740bce0ed3590 (resized).jpg
23f0d9c1a5a69e17de3d5d79db7d74557058e630 (resized).jpg
IMG_3831 (resized).JPG
image-18 (resized).jpg
sub-buzz-7165-1476217730-1 (resized).jpg
fkrCCfd (resized).png
Titanic-slot-machine-las-vegas (resized).jpg
The_Pabst_Can_Crusher (resized).jpg
t mobile (resized).jpg
ui7fi (resized).jpg
blue (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 7 years ago

Details matter....

#278 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Pulp Fiction??

Kinda funny you mentioned that. I watched it for the first time this past Monday evening on Netflix.

Now I understand Wolfmarsh's avatar.

#280 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Speaking of which, I just get home and the phone is ringing and I run inside. After I say hello four times, finally I hear this "Hi, can I speak to the homeowner?" I say " I don't know you, don't call back!"
I spend enough time staring at the screen at work, I don't need another annoyance to carry in my pocket at all times. Me time is me time. Period!
And people that carry these phones oblivious to everything else around them look like a bunch of idiots to me.

Only hitch is that a valid phone number is required for a credit card which is required for air travel, hotel stays and rental cars. I travel quite a bit so I need a credit card for this. I'd hate for a scumbag bank to have my cell number. Thus, I have a home phone that I use to register credit cards. I then unplug the phone so I never get annoying calls. Especially at election time. The phone is through the cable COmpaNy so it is basically three bucks a month. I let the voicemailbox fill up a couple of years ago and never dumped the messages out so nobody can leave a message.

The cell ( need for work and yes, entertainment) number is not given out to places that would use it for telemarketing and that ilk.

#281 7 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I wish soon, the Titanic slot game is fabulous.

You can Bank on Bally.....

#283 7 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

Maybe they could turn Dialed In into a licensed theme.. I dunno.. Maybe change the name to Samsung 7 or Galaxy 7 or Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (SGN7 for short) or something.. Then a slight change to the game where you try to save the phone from burning down the city..
Just spit balling.

iPhone 100 would be one helluva title that most would get attracted to. However, Apple would want a cut. Maybe call it the "Banana 100 phone" a' la Bloom County.

Must add a brunette with nice legs though.

#284 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Easy to say, but I have a 94 year old mother with urgent and important things to discuss like how her insurance company is ripping her off so I need to answer it when it rings.
But I don't need a phone when I'm away from home. Everything else can wait.

digitone call blocker (digitone.com). you can set up a VIP call list and only allow calls to ring your phone from numbers you program. Friends, relatives, IRS etc. Best money ever spent by me.

#285 7 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

How about this idea - Player 1-4 at coin up, picks their own ring tone. During any ball, another player gets a random incoming call to take over the flippers - There is some crazy ideas you could do with this software, and Jack, Pat, Keith - will mess with the players. The innovation potential still makes me chuckle that people are permantly saying no to a game 20% complete - The Buffalo vid stream was very nice for this guy who couldn't play it at Expo.

Sounds cool, for some. I'll take a Bally or Gottlieb single player where I have 3-5 balls to make a Special/Wow. No interference for me. Imagine a tournament with that. Think about the crybabies.

#292 7 years ago

I Saw Walk the Line three times in theaters, then bought the DVD.

Now, Blues Brothers; there's a movie my son & I watched dozens of times and know the entire script.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-is-not-awesome-pat-lawlor-failed-us?tu=mrbally and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.