172 (resized).jpg
171 (resized).jpg
170 (resized).jpg
169 (resized).jpg
168a (resized).jpg
167 (resized).jpg
166a (resized).jpg
164a (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#360 7 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Everyone seems to love the gameplay.
Too bad about the name. Change the name, tweak the art, and the game will be the monster hit it's supposed to be.

Only thing that I see as really too bad are it appears the arm chair QBs are out in full force. The resounding vibe at the show is that DI is fantastic. I sure hope JJP is ignoring the likes of you. They have bottled lightning and it does not need any of the changes you suggest.

I always find it a bit odd and sad when people not at a concert are sitting at home critique the show they are not even at. This seems to be the same way. Without a doubt, this game is VERY well recieved at the show. There is zero doubt in my mind this is JJPs best game to date. Pat Lawlors best game to date, will sell Very well, and would do amazing on route also.

I am not sure what to say but this is really a case of some people should probably just stop typing till they play it and experience it for themselves. After three years of development if you consider yourself a pinhead, then you own it to yourself to just calm down and find a way to lay hands out it yourself.

Bye. Going back down to find a way tomsneak in to the vendor hall early so i can play some more DI. Seriously, could not sleep and woke up excited like a kid on xmas morn to go play with the new toy. I have not felt like this and pinball since playing TAF and TZ for the first time 20 years ago!

#428 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Consider me skeptical.

Joe does not ever lie or even fib! Dude is a straight shooter. No reason to even question him.

#548 7 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

My only comment is this...
When cars moved from mechanical to rolling computers, working on fixes at home became more or less impossible. A car can become inoperable because a computer sensor that nobody really needs...fails.
Owning a pin like this at home scares me because it strikes me as following the car model above.

??????

You do realize that EMs have been long gone and we have been doing just fine keeping games with solidstate technology running just fine for decades now???

#619 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

cannot wait to get a chance to play this game

it is awesome!!!

I am trying to figure out how I can go play the game again, sooner!

#632 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Probably not easy to do things like flipper passes, tap passes, etc.

it was actually very easy to do flipper control stuff. I was amazed how responsive it was.

I dont think the phone flipper trick is just a gimick. If one of us had the game in our homes we would find all sorts of ways to utilize it.

I am hoping we see tons of extra features using the smart phone. Ability to link multiple devices and then compete against each other by causing havoc would be super fun. I can see us inventing all sorts of little games to change things up and have lots of fun with it.

#663 7 years ago

I still like Dialed In as a name the best.

I think it fits the game, theme, and design perfectly.

#717 7 years ago

I really hope they dont change anything about this game. It will be a little sad to me personally if they do as I really like the original vision. That said, I trust Pat L and whatever he decides on.

Still one of the most fun games I have EVER played! Seeing those photos makes me excited in a good way!

3 months later
#861 7 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

I wouldnt even mind if the code was 80% when shipped. As long as they finish and polish it up within a year. Unless the code is 100% and perfect of course would be better

lets be honest. So far JJP code at 50% is often 100% more than what the majority of Stern games come with (or end up in some cases).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
$ 22.50
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-is-awesome-yes-i-played-it?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.