Topic Stats

• 961 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by bemmett
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 59 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3931 (resized).jpg
IMG_4072 (resized).JPG
p10 (resized).jpg
Pinball Magazine Pat Lawlor interview cover small (resized).jpg
images (21) (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 5.39.27 PM (resized).png
Messages Image(1460731988) (resized).png
hobbitunderside (resized).jpg
172 (resized).jpg
171 (resized).jpg
170 (resized).jpg
169 (resized).jpg
168a (resized).jpg
167 (resized).jpg
166a (resized).jpg
164a (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballlew.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#151 3 years ago

Will there be a non CE or LE edition...something cheaper?

#303 3 years ago

Well if seems everyone playing it has good things to say and if the code is only 20% complete makes me wonder how much better can it get...I am optimistic and can't wait to play it. To bad they set up the CE purchase where most people are not able to see, play and get a feel for before deciding. Just might have sold way more then just the blind purchasers I have to have it crowd or investing in futures purchasers, but that is just my opinion.

#414 3 years ago

Doesn't sound like Dialed in is going to have to hunt for sales.

Quoted from PinballSTAR's FS thread: "PinballSTAR sold more games in one day of Dialed In than we might regularly in 9 mos to a year. We placed a huge order with JJP yesterday for our initial allotment. I have confidence in JJP and Pat Lawlor that Dialed In is going to be a big hit."

#452 3 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

As someone who has sat through the past 5 years of missed deadlines, companies going out of business, prices going out of control, and preordering things years in advance, I find it disappointing that people are still lining up for it. I don't get it. Dialed in is 6 to 9 months away at the earliest, what is the point of even preordering it, why not just buy it when it comes out? By signing up for preordering, you're just telling the companies that $9k is great, keep jacking it up. Save your money for when it ships, reward them then if the game is complete and awesome, by preordering you're just giving them all the power (again). sigh...

I agree preordering stinks...I don't like it at all...especially preorder the Collectors Edition at 12.5k before the end of the year without having an opportunity of seeing the game in person before they are even finished...that is a joke to me and a shame. Lets say down the road when i get a chance to play the game I want a CE edition NIB...can't and won't happen. I am not going to pay 12.5k for a game I haven't had a chance to play.

#496 3 years ago

keep your phone on the game, flip with two fingers of your left hand keeping your palm on the lockdown bar and your right hand in its normal position and nudge away.

#500 3 years ago

I hope the game has some disaster that causes the flipper power to fluctuate and get weaker or a virus that flips your flippers randomly.

1 week later
#647 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

standard edition pricing is out, $8k. Takes away invisiglass, no lighted left ramp, no etched acrylic in back, no comic book, not numbered, CD instead of printed manual, stainless armor.. but the shaker motor stays

Printed decals on Einstein Theatre also I am assuming in lieu of the 3d etched emblem (CE emblem has special colors)

1 week later
#795 3 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Two days after the initial presentation of Dialed In! at Pinball Expo 2016, Pinball Magazine sat down with game designer Pat Lawlor and talked to him for about an hour about his latest game. The entire interview is available as a free downloadable PDF magazine, which also includes a preview of the upcoming 4th issue of Pinball Magazine (available the last week of November 2016). http://www.pinball-magazine.com
Note: the PDF is intended to be viewed as a 2-page spread.

Thanks!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mounds View, MN
$ 2.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballlew.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside