172 (resized).jpg
171 (resized).jpg
170 (resized).jpg
169 (resized).jpg
168a (resized).jpg
167 (resized).jpg
166a (resized).jpg
164a (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider musketd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 7 years ago

Price is way too high at 9k.

#60 7 years ago

Code is no where near done very unfair to judge the game as is; give them 6 months to get code done

#566 7 years ago

The whole game is redisgned from hobbit and woz so the computer boards are in the back now and many other changes for easier serviceability; just wish there would be a 7k option

5 months later
#931 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Dialed In is done. According to Jack code is at 95%. Playfields are in in and games are likely going to be rolling off the line in a little over a month.
Also I did not say I was considering them side by side... Itwas a joke that the solution to deciding would be to buy both (otherwise I wouldn't be deciding). And yes having seen and played both in person AS would look pretty sparce next to DI. Thats not bad... they are both fun in different ways.
Not adjustable? Obviously your not at all familiear with JJP's game platform... everything is adjustable down to obsurd detail. However nobody really knows yet so I left it as an assumption.
Anyway got a good amount more play in today and and much better games... even got within a breath away from the top 8.
An intriguing feature to explore here: Started unlocking phone upgrades, noticed it would award a single letter in Dialed In, not yet sure what else it unlocks. Also found a couple more multi-balls. It definitely has that one more game factor as we kept getting drawn back over to it.
I think DI does have more lasting power however DI is also about 60% more expensive than AS. Is there 60% more to the game? Yeah I think so and more... yet I'm still torn.

I've played both and they are both great games but I'm sorry Aerosmith is almost 3000$ cheaper and honestly there is not just one element to a game and that is where Aerosmith is better then dialed in. I'd say just off the top of my head the music, artwork and bob the builder vs Jackie well all bob the builder is mick on the stick and Jackie is one of the best toys ever in a pinball machine. Aerosmith has got it all and dialed in just doesn't especially at 8 or 9k

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Hampshire, IL
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 22.50
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider musketd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-is-awesome-yes-i-played-it?tu=musketd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.