Topic Stats

• 961 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by bemmett
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 59 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3931 (resized).jpg
IMG_4072 (resized).JPG
p10 (resized).jpg
Pinball Magazine Pat Lawlor interview cover small (resized).jpg
images (21) (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 5.39.27 PM (resized).png
Messages Image(1460731988) (resized).png
hobbitunderside (resized).jpg
172 (resized).jpg
171 (resized).jpg
170 (resized).jpg
169 (resized).jpg
168a (resized).jpg
167 (resized).jpg
166a (resized).jpg
164a (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mfsrc791.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#854 3 years ago

Will the game ship with complete code?

#859 3 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

He may be collecting feedback from the test locations.

I wouldnt even mind if the code was 80% when shipped. As long as they finish and polish it up within a year. Unless the code is 100% and perfect of course would be better

2 weeks later
#906 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well, the second you decide to get into the pinball distributor biz, people should definitely do their pre-order business through your company.
Alas, you aren't in the biz, and I'm afraid that those who are would have a terribly difficult time turning away a walk-in with $9,000 burning a hole in his pocket. I'm not saying it doesn't make them "a dick" but we live in the real world here.

Quoted from KingPinGames:

Real world has exceptions. My customers are filled on a first money in, first game out basis (unless they ask for a later run). Running a successful business isn't always about the amount of money you can make (as long as you can pay your bills), but about how many of your customers feel that they have a friend in you. I would much rather have 20 returning customers than the money from 30 one time impatient people.
Now, I am not automated. I do not buy and stock hundreds of pinballs, but my customers know that I answer the phone seven days a week. They know that they will see me at the local shows. They know that I will support the local operators so they can play these amazing games before parting with their hard earned money. They know that I'm in this for the enjoyment of pinball.
What most don't know is that pinball sales make up maybe 5% of my total sales, but takes up probably 25% of my time. I do this for the fun that it brings others.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 3.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 22.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mfsrc791.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside