Topic Stats

• 961 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by bemmett
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 59 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3931 (resized).jpg
IMG_4072 (resized).JPG
p10 (resized).jpg
Pinball Magazine Pat Lawlor interview cover small (resized).jpg
images (21) (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 5.39.27 PM (resized).png
Messages Image(1460731988) (resized).png
hobbitunderside (resized).jpg
172 (resized).jpg
171 (resized).jpg
170 (resized).jpg
169 (resized).jpg
168a (resized).jpg
167 (resized).jpg
166a (resized).jpg
164a (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwo825.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#208 3 years ago

I wish they would have stayed away from the kiddie cell phone theme and picked a little more of an adult one. You know, maybe one where the character is a detective, but he dresses up in a bat costume, and there's these real mature sound effect bubbles floating around all over. Maybe there could be some cool gadgets in there that don't really make sense as well. What about if he fights some bad guys who are clowns, cats, penguins or obsessed with riddles. Yeah, that's it. Something an adult would proudly showcase in their home!

#321 3 years ago

There's just a sad trend in the world in general right now that if someone likes one thing, they have to put down something else to make their choice seem better to themselves and/or others. This game plays Amazing. BM66 didn't get one flip and Aliens was plagued with technical problems, yet BM66 and Alien buyers are declaring their respective game's superiority. Let people enjoy DI and if it's not your bag, just move along and let them enjoy it like they are letting you enjoy the game you like.

#334 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Nobody is declaring anything. Other than the bunch of d...ks in the BM66 thread
What a bunch of F ing hypocrites
Good night and F off

C'mon, man. You claimed only a page or so ago that's astern Star Wars had already blown this out of the water at a better price. you are either a clairvoyant or a hypocrite yourself. We got that you don't like Jack's business decisions about 5 pages ago and over 15 pages of the other DI thread. No need to go on and on about it. We get it man, but give the pin an honest look and judge it for its design and play and not what you think about Jack's business practices.

#337 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It might be great, play great, I'm sure will be coded great with Keith and Ted. Could be the greatest pin ever.
There you go. I have said it many times.
Now go post in the BM66 thread

Calm down, Ice. I'm not trying to attack you. I just fail to see how a cross thread counterattack is helping either game, or the Pinside atmosphere as a whole. If you got the dough and you like the game go for it. Just ignore all the negative stuff in the BM66 thread. Starving trolls die. I have no intentions of posting in the BM66 thread, myself. I think the art package rocks, I thought BDK was OK, but didn't love it and I really want to see the screens and new mech in action. That's about all I've got on that one. I have a negative opinion of Alien, but I have kept that to myself. Some people are floored by it. That's fine with me, I'm letting them have their fun in their thread without trying to tell them why I don't like it.

#345 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I agree, you are right. Just got a little aggravated. It's a bit frustrating what is going on with these prices with both parties. Trying to make sense of it makes no sense. I totally acknowledge the craziness of buying a BM66LE or SLE too.
Btw, sorry Jim!

Wrong Jim, but apology accepted. Not needed, but accepted. I don't think there is anyone across the threads of all three games who will not agree that the prices are out of hand. Alien is the only affordable one for a majority of us. And just barely at that. I'm actually praying nightly that no one puts out a He-Man pin because that was my jam when I was a kid and I know I'll be tempted to throw stupid money at it.

#347 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

There is that one guy over in the Alien thread insinuating the game's broke but it's just not plugged. I love pinside.

Oh no. Could you imagine the tire kicking if that guy came over to buy a game from you?

"This AFM doesn't power on, I'll give you $500."

"It isn't plugged in yet you nimrod!"

#616 3 years ago

It would be fun if, as an option, you could earn bonuses on your turn to use against opponents on their turn through your phone. Imagine being able to half the power of one flipper or turn off multipliers for 5 seconds during a mode or multiball, or a short blackout period where all the GI goes off. You could turn it off for real competitive play, but it would be real fun in a party type environment.

#659 3 years ago

Dial D for disaster! J/K, I'll go away now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Minneapolis, MN
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 49.00
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwo825.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside