172 (resized).jpg
171 (resized).jpg
170 (resized).jpg
169 (resized).jpg
168a (resized).jpg
167 (resized).jpg
166a (resized).jpg
164a (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jar155.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#333 7 years ago

I'm happy that the game looks so great. The positive impressions have me excited to play it. It's priced beyond what I'm willing to play for a pinball machine, but it looks like Pat Lawlor still has that magic. Congrats to Pat and JJP for putting out what seems to be a winner.

Just hoping I get to play it soon.

4 months later
#846 7 years ago

I'm getting more and more excited about the game. Next month's TPF will be when I finally get to play it.

2 weeks later
#881 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

If I want one I'll buy one when they start shipping...and I'll receive mine BEFORE all you pre-order suckers. Fact.

Only if distributors have stock left over after their preorder lists are filled. Direct orders from Jersey Jack will ship after distributor orders, so if you're comparing to people who ordered direct from JJP, then maybe. Otherwise, preorders from distributors will be the first deliveries and "in stock" orders will come when there's actually stock. A distributor is not going to hold onto a preorder longer than an order placed later. They don't want to burn their most loyal customers who are willing to put down deposits to secure a spot in line.

#888 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If I have "sold" 10 pre-order games, why would I ship those before some guy who just showed up with $9000?

...to not be a dick. It's pretty simple. If I saw any orders going out ahead of my preorder, I'd cancel it and buy from someone else. That's terrible customer service and anybody that would do that should be ashamed of treating their customers that way.

#890 7 years ago

If a distributor gets a shipment of 20 machines and they have 20 preorders, they should have ZERO ready to ship on day one for non-preorder buyers. If they sell to anybody ahead of any preorder buyers that would be left waiting, it would guarantee that I never deal with them. I would immediately cancel my order and take my money elsewhere and be sure to let people know why I did so. There's no good explanation for burning people who support you months ahead of release other than you're a slimeball.

Now, obviously if you got 15 LEs and 5 standards and had 20 LE preorders, you can only ship 15 of those out and sell the standards to whoever. But the next 5 LEs you get better go towards backfilling that preorder list before anybody else. You can only ship what you have.

#899 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well, the second you decide to get into the pinball distributor biz, people should definitely do their pre-order business through your company.
Alas, you aren't in the biz, and I'm afraid that those who are would have a terribly difficult time turning away a walk-in with $9,000 burning a hole in his pocket. I'm not saying it doesn't make them "a dick" but we live in the real world here.

Unless pinball is unique, this isn't how business works. It's ethically wrong. Why you want to make it a thing and give them a pass is insane. I should take into account that you're probably trolling right now anyway though...

#903 7 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

I would love to see what stocks you have in your portfolio. Just drop it.

You people will accept and defend anything. This is why Skit-B or J-Pop happen. Nobody wants to hold people accountable for poor behavior. It's absolutely nutty.

#910 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

These latest videos solidify my opinion of the game that I first had when playing it at Expo. The playfield layout is very cool, but it is definitely a long ball time game. I'm hoping it can be made to play much harder, or it won't be something I'll be looking to add to my collection.

I set my games up to be difficult. I've yet to find a game come through my collection that can't be made fairly hard.

1 month later
#953 7 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

Does anyone know when these will be shipping? I am not-so-patiently waiting on my DI LE. Will they ship CEs and LEs first or ship based on order date? I haven't played it and there isn't anywhere to play it near me so my first experience will be after I take it out of the box.

From what Jack said, it sounds like standards will run first for the location operators followed by the LE and CE buyers. I don't think there's going to be a huge time lag between those first and second waves, however. They just wanted to get the first machines off the line and make sure everything is cool before they started hitting the home buyers.

Order date does matter too. Your distributor should be shipping in order of when they received their deposits. If you get in early with a distributor, you should get a machine earlier. The big distributors (KingPin and PinballSTAR) will have more machines early than even JJP themselves will. Talk to Chris (KingPin) or Joe (PinballSTAR) and see how they feel about their order queue and what they think your chances are of getting one early if you get on the list now. You could always wait until they're shipping and then call around and ask distributors if they have any day one stock available.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 22.50
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jar155.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-is-awesome-yes-i-played-it?tu=jar155 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.