Topic Stats

• 961 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by bemmett
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 59 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3931 (resized).jpg
IMG_4072 (resized).JPG
p10 (resized).jpg
Pinball Magazine Pat Lawlor interview cover small (resized).jpg
images (21) (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 5.39.27 PM (resized).png
Messages Image(1460731988) (resized).png
hobbitunderside (resized).jpg
172 (resized).jpg
171 (resized).jpg
170 (resized).jpg
169 (resized).jpg
168a (resized).jpg
167 (resized).jpg
166a (resized).jpg
164a (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dotexe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#164 3 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

They should have went into the next room, grabbed Jack Danger, had him put his playfield cams on the game and let Pat play and explain the game on Twitch at a high resolution.

That's actually a great idea. They should absolutely do this tonight.

Edit: Wait, I think Jack Danger is already busy doing stuff for Stern this event though. But getting a reveal through a nice Twitch setup is a great future plan still. Maybe they can get Buffalo Pinball to do it in later years.

#327 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I can't believe you guys

For someone who hates this machine, you sure can't seem to get away from it. You've been talking about it for about 16 hours now

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Indeed, a topic of talk were the pinside threads, and some comments that show a WTF are you talking about, this is awesome fun.

Yep. Everyone I've talked to who doesn't frequent here because of the toxicity has been astounded at the reaction this place had. Everyone who has touched the game has loved it. But at this point the negativity seems to mostly be one extremely vocal someone

1 week later
#775 3 years ago
Quoted from clg:

Are people actually buying these?

I know, in person (because I think it's worth specifying that this isn't just something "I heard" online), at least 4 people who have bought one. These things are flying. A lot of pinsiders are outraged about the price. Nobody I know or play with on location cares.

#777 3 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

4 people who have paid $250 fully-refundable deposits, with a total of $1,000 at risk, does not equal 4 sales.

First, I know how buying a pinball machine works thank you very much. Second, I know these people. This is why I so adamantly stressed that these interactions were in person, between friends, and not just some crap I heard online. One has a Batman SLE on the way, another has a Batman LE along with the DI on order. They're into new pins. These people are not going to drop their deposit and cancel. Thanks so much for being incredibly presumptuous though.

#782 3 years ago

I am easy, I was just explaining my point. I just don't see the point in saying the deposit is refundable or explaining how a sale works like I don't know these things. It's very patronizing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dotexe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside