Topic Stats

• 961 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by bemmett
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 59 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3931 (resized).jpg
IMG_4072 (resized).JPG
p10 (resized).jpg
Pinball Magazine Pat Lawlor interview cover small (resized).jpg
images (21) (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 5.39.27 PM (resized).png
Messages Image(1460731988) (resized).png
hobbitunderside (resized).jpg
172 (resized).jpg
171 (resized).jpg
170 (resized).jpg
169 (resized).jpg
168a (resized).jpg
167 (resized).jpg
166a (resized).jpg
164a (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cujo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#643 3 years ago

I told myself $7500 was my +/- point at a possible buy if I liked the game after playing it somewhere first.
$8000 is danged near close though..

I saw today on the Buffalo Pinball Twitch feed where Jack himself said they were going to change the name of the pinball from "Dialed In" to something else based on suggestions. He also went on to say the new name will be announced in the near future.

Very Interesting....

3 months later
#800 2 years ago

So when will the new named for Dialed In be revealed?? Jack??

1 week later
#811 2 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Don't think the name is going to stop people from buying.
It shoots great. It is fun. Software was pretty cool even in its very incomplete state.
I think there are lots of hurdles for strong sales with this title but if the only thing that is stopping you is the name I think that's pretty weird!

No, I just have not been following the progress of this title since I watched the video where Jack stated there was going to be a name change based on feedback. Not sure this pin is one I will buy or not yet.

I do own a WOZLE from the pre-order/pre-pay days. Jack and his team build an exceptional quality product. I am a very satisfied JJP
customer.

I just played a HOBBIT BLACK ARROW last night and I was totally shocked on how fantastic it looked, played, the depth of the code, etc.
WOW..Just WOW!!!

I have never watched the Hobbit movies (just not my style) or read the books but the game was just stunning to look at and play!
You don't have to like the Hobbit franchise to LOVE this JJP pin. In fact , my friend's that I played, isn't a Hobbit fan either. He also has never read any books or seen the Hobbit films either and he bought NIB.

#823 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Someone is either trolling or behind in his pinball news. Previously announced that the name isn't changing.

Kermit,
Yes, I was WAY behind in keeping up with the pinball news on this one (read my post 3-4 posts before yours.)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 21.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Exton, PA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cujo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside