Topic Stats

• 961 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by bemmett
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 59 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3931 (resized).jpg
IMG_4072 (resized).JPG
p10 (resized).jpg
Pinball Magazine Pat Lawlor interview cover small (resized).jpg
images (21) (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 5.39.27 PM (resized).png
Messages Image(1460731988) (resized).png
hobbitunderside (resized).jpg
172 (resized).jpg
171 (resized).jpg
170 (resized).jpg
169 (resized).jpg
168a (resized).jpg
167 (resized).jpg
166a (resized).jpg
164a (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bowz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#223 3 years ago

So after playing Dialed In last night I posted in another thread how it was fun, but I would never pay 9K for it.
After going back and playing it again this morning, I came up with a few more thoughts:
1. The game is really, really fun to play. Really thought it had a ton of cool toys and effects that made it fun.
2. Unfortunately the construction worker who moves around in front of the theater will lead to a lot of drains-happened to me twice 3 balls. It's totally possible I just need to play better though.
3. For those who haven't played it yet, I don't think ripping on it because of its price or theme is warranted, mainly because I don't like the name/theme at all and even though I think the price is outrageous, I find myself wanting to keep playing it.
For those reasons I, keeping an open mind about getting one. I thought both of JJP's first 2 games were beautiful to look, and had deep rule sets, but weren't that enjoyable to me because I felt like they played slow(and that's just my opinion-if you love them, great). This game plays fast.

My 2 cents...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Nanuet, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Minneapolis, MN
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bowz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside