Topic Stats

• 961 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by bemmett
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 59 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3931 (resized).jpg
IMG_4072 (resized).JPG
p10 (resized).jpg
Pinball Magazine Pat Lawlor interview cover small (resized).jpg
images (21) (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 5.39.27 PM (resized).png
Messages Image(1460731988) (resized).png
hobbitunderside (resized).jpg
172 (resized).jpg
171 (resized).jpg
170 (resized).jpg
169 (resized).jpg
168a (resized).jpg
167 (resized).jpg
166a (resized).jpg
164a (resized).jpg

There are 961 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 20.
#301 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

at least you get a fully loaded full featured pin from jjp unlike other companies for the same money.

Hey, the proof will be in the pudding, that's for sure.

Jack said he would sell all 6,999 easily.

The few hundred that actually buy it might actually have an LE

The stupidity and arrogance of dropping ONE version of a pin for the low low price of $9500 is insane. Oh but if you don't like that one, ante on up to the $12.5 k version. Pay now, get it before Xmas.

I can't believe you guys are trying to justify this $$$, you know its all BS, take the blinders off

#302 2 years ago

I haven't played it, and look forward to when it shows up in a barcade. The presentation Jjp did was so bad, it kind of ruined the reveal before it even happened ... they should've spent more time selling the theme instead of cabinet features -- virtually everything they talked about was forgetful, or irrelevant. Passing out comic books in theory is a clever idea, but (and no, I wasn't there and I don't know what's in the book) this likely was a distraction. They should've passed them out or leave a few around earlier in the day as a teaser. Then, in the presentation, sell the story and gameplay. Talk about the toys, the modes, etc.

If I were at the expo, I'd love to hear more about the technical design of the cabinet, etc etc, but -after- I've been pitched the game, not in the reveal.

I hope it succeeds, but the first impression was not favorable (for me).

#303 2 years ago

Well if seems everyone playing it has good things to say and if the code is only 20% complete makes me wonder how much better can it get...I am optimistic and can't wait to play it. To bad they set up the CE purchase where most people are not able to see, play and get a feel for before deciding. Just might have sold way more then just the blind purchasers I have to have it crowd or investing in futures purchasers, but that is just my opinion.

#304 2 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

I'm on a bunch of different tech type forums, and pinside takes the cake for negativity/stupidity/trolling out of all of them.

Quoted from pinballer0415:

We all are technically here because we like pinball

Close..but I think deep down, we are all here because we are all on the ADD or autism spectrum. The nature of intense lighting and constant movement and tactile feedback is what draws us to these machines in the first place. That spectrum also brings with it some behavioural aspects. Think about it before you blast me for it. I have ADD and I have an autistic son. A lot of thought has gone into this. If you allow for a higher than average percentage of the pinball audience to be on the spectrum, you can then see why some of the behaviors that go with that may be more prevalent on this forum than others.

#305 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Really, you believe that shit?
I get the fact that there will be many more "LE's" after the fact, down the road, but that is a pathetic excuse!

Get in line. $9500. A F ing joke for 7000 limited editions.
I might buy yours for $6500 next year
And you are one of the biggest daily whiners

Who cares about the limited edition bs..... It all just artificial and is just so these companies can get your money.

#306 2 years ago

I wonder if they still have 411 or 911 left in the LE

#307 2 years ago

Another thing I don't get is all the pinside bashing. I've tried reading other forums but hardly anyone is talking about up and coming pinball or they are talking about how terrible pinside is.

A sencere observation from a long time pinball fan fairly new to the forums... most of the negativity I see comes from those who complain about how terrible pinside is. Everyone else seems to be enjoying a lively debate about the state of pinball, where it is, where its been and where its going... then good, bad and ugly.. without (for the most part) rose colored glasses.

I think you all would be more than welcome to participate in the conversation if you care to join. If not please go have fun bashing pinside in your other forum.

#308 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Who cares about the limited edition bs..... It all just artificial and is just so these companies can get your money.

Are you seriously listening to what you are saying or even putting some thought to it?

I don't begrudge anybody wasting their $$$ any way they see fit. I blow a lot myself.

But a few people trying to justify stupid pricing is just not very smart.

TBL, here we come.

#309 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Hey, the proof will be in the pudding, that's for sure.
Jack said he would sell all 6,999 easily.
The few hundred that actually buy it might actually have an LE
The stupidity and arrogance of dropping ONE version of a pin for the low low price of $9500 is insane. Oh but if you don't like that one, ante on up to the $12.5 k version. Pay now, get it before Xmas.
I can't believe you guys are trying to justify this $$$, you know its all BS, take the blinders off

What the hell are you talking about.....your buying a batman remake for 9500 so what is the freaking difference with us buying a jjp pin? At least jjp's is new , loaded with tons of new stuff and is totally new from ground up.
I use to love reading your posts and thoughts ice but since the batman66ve release you have been just way annoying and just a **** if anything bad was said about your precious bat66 ....

#310 2 years ago

Change the name to Disaster City, modify phone so it looks like a police car/emergency vehicle interface screen, and there goes all the complaints.

I'm guessing a standard machine minus all the bling- shaker, invisiglass etc will be released around 8.5k

#311 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

What the hell are you talking about.....your buying a batman remake for 9500 so what is the freaking difference on us buying a jjp pin? At least jjp's is new , loaded with tons of new stuff and is totally new from ground up.
I use to love reading your posts and thoughts ice but since the batman66ve release you have been just way annoying and just a dick if anything bad was said about your precious bat66 ....

The title is Batman though. That's worth at least 8k alone. The BOM sure as shit isn't. Too many member berries me thinks.

#312 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Are you seriously listening to what you are saying or even putting some thought to it?
I don't begrudge anybody wasting their $$$ any way they see fit. I blow a lot myself.
But a few people trying to justify stupid pricing is just not very smart.
TBL, here we come.

Everything is stupid priced so what? People buy what they want ....hell i just bought a restored mb and afm for crazy money , u know y bc i enjoy playing them and its what i wanted . The jjp pin looks like a deal to me considering what i and others spend on older pins with not half the features jjp pins have

#313 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

What the hell are you talking about.....your buying a batman remake for 9500 so what is the freaking difference on us buying a jjp pin? At least jjp's is new , loaded with tons of new stuff and is totally new from ground up.
I use to love reading your posts and thoughts ice but since the batman66ve release you have been just way annoying and just a dick if anything bad was said about your precious bat66 ....

Ok Big D..., lets make a wager, put your $$ where your big mouth is, buy your Phoned In JJP today and I'll happily take my BM66 and this time next year I'll bet you $5k that my Batman retains more value as a % than this POS.

The tired old JJP is "loaded with tons of new stuff" is ridiculous, especially at $9500! It's a STUPID argument, yet if you like the pin, then just buy it. Get the $12.5k version.

They are arrogant and sleazy with their "LE" latest edition models and those chickens are about to come home to roost.

Yes, I know I've been very annoying, because I'm very annoyed right now myself with the whole bunch of BS!

#314 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Ok Big D..., lets make a wager, put your $$ where your big mouth is, buy your Phoned In JJP today and I'll happily take my BM66 and this time next year I'll bet you $5k that my Batman retains more value as a % than this POS.
The tired old JJP is "loaded with tons of new stuff" is ridiculous, especially at $9500! It's a STUPID argument, yet if you like the pin, then just buy it. Get the $12.5k version.
They are arrogant and sleazy with their "LE" latest edition models and those chickens are about to come home to roost.
Yes, I know I've been very annoying, because I'm very annoyed right now myself with the whole bunch of BS!

You need to chill iceman, this isn't a pissing match. Your starting to sound like cpt Kirk.

As for my 2 cents of irrelevance:

If I had $9k to drop on a pin, based on both BM66 and DI videos and reveals, I'd get the Dialed In. I love sterns, but $ for $, JJP has the better pin and puts more effort code wise; not to mention DI looks like an overall great game with a lot of fun innovention and depth. But like always, I reserve right to Change my mind when I actually play these

#315 2 years ago

I played a whole bunch today, and there is much to say, but so much I don't know.
I can say, that video and pics do not share how visually inviting and exciting the game looks.
The left ramp is very generous, and smooth as butter.
The magnets in the drone area, pull some nice stunts ala magna slings, twd, etc, but because it's in a corner,
The effect is different. The ball swirls, looks like a short kick out, as well as full playfield fling.
There appears to be 3? Magnets hidden in the playfield. Multi ball rules appear to have options...go for 2 ball or wait for 3
Ball.
The self ie pictures are hysterical in a public setting or with friends, as why snow tried to get a finger off in a self ie
While I was playing.

I didn't find anything not to like!

Sadly, Batman did not get a ball launched, and Aliens looks very promising.

Dialed in with 4 or 5 games on the floor were packed, with a 90 percent positive vibe.

Indeed, a topic of talk were the pinside threads, and some comments that show a WTF are you talking about, this is awesome fun.

Certainly very different, yet familiar, and not like the other games...they all stand on their own.

I can't say anything is different about pricing, accept that JJP, hears our concerns....this might help.....
Can t say what I heard, but it's all good.

I want one, bu t I also want Aliens and Batman.....WTF!!?!

#316 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

hell i just bought a restored mb and afm for crazy money , u know y bc i enjoy playing them and its what i wanted . The jjp pin looks like a deal to me considering what i and others spend on older pins with not half the features jjp pins have

I get it, that's why i bought Woz for $6500 5 years ago.

It's whatever floats your boat. I'm happy for you and anybody else that gets it and loves it for whatever reason.

I acknowledge that I'm stupid for paying $9500 for a BM66LE but its just beyond belief that people can justify this pin for $9500 as a great deal because it has a lot of "stuff" in it.

Prices are a joke for both BM66 and this one. At least Stern isn't so arrogant to not offer up another version like the premium at a much lower price.

That is what annoys the F out of me with JJP, but maybe that's just me, I doubt it.

#317 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

You need to chill iceman, this isn't a pissing match. Your starting to sound like cpt Kirk.
As for my 2 cents of irrelevance:
If I had $9k to drop on a pin, based on both BM66 and DI videos and reveals, I'd get the Dialed In. I love sterns, but $ for $, JJP has the better pin and puts more effort code wise; not to mention DI looks like an overall great game with a lot of fun innovention and depth. But like always, I reserve right to Change my mind when I actually play these

Why say that when you wouldn't drop a dime on either? Just ridiculous commentary. You chill out.

#318 2 years ago

Some more info is up at PinballNews.com about the game from JJP's "Deep Dive into Dialed In" seminar / panel.

Playfield pic. Definitely scream's Pat Lawlor

90 (resized).jpg

#319 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Biut i dont care about the value thats what u dont get? I buy pins to play and enjoy not worry about its worth down the road. I see the most value in the new jjp pin and then alien. The latest stern with lack of features does nothing for me at the 9k+ price point and the other's offer much more in entertainment value for the money imo. Im glad you like batman 66 and hope its everything u want but its mot for everyone

#320 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Why say that when you wouldn't drop a dime on either? Just ridiculous commentary. You chill out.

Hey man, I'm more chill than ice. You may want to go check the mirror though, you got some weird white stuff on your nose.

#321 2 years ago

There's just a sad trend in the world in general right now that if someone likes one thing, they have to put down something else to make their choice seem better to themselves and/or others. This game plays Amazing. BM66 didn't get one flip and Aliens was plagued with technical problems, yet BM66 and Alien buyers are declaring their respective game's superiority. Let people enjoy DI and if it's not your bag, just move along and let them enjoy it like they are letting you enjoy the game you like.

#322 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I buy pins to play and enjoy not worry about its worth down the road

You and me agree on that.

I realize BM66 isn't for everyone, I don't care and that's not what i'm saying.

You make stupid statements like the "latest Stern with a lack of features", yet it will sell 100x more than Phoned in.

Like i said, the dick/stupid comments are out in full force so go with what you like and let the chips fall where they may, I'm done banging my head agains the wall.

#323 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hey man, I'm more chill than ice. You may want to go check the mirror though, you got some weird white stuff on your nose.

Uhhhh, i don't think so. I've never smoked anything in my life, but you might want to check that crack on your nose before you make those kind of allegations.

You don't like my opinions just ignore it and "chill out"

#324 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

yet it will sell 100x more than Phoned in.

Dialed In

And even though it isn't for me - batman remake won't do 100x more in sales.

EDIT: Though I like that Stern is doing LCD's now - a lot. The TRON VE (when they do it) will be amazing!

#325 2 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

This game plays Amazing. BM66 didn't get one flip and Aliens was plagued with technical problems, yet BM66 and Alien buyers are declaring their respective game's superiority.

Nobody is declaring anything. Other than the bunch of d...ks in the BM66 thread

What a bunch of F ing hypocrites

Good night and F off

#326 2 years ago

Night buttercup

#327 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I can't believe you guys

For someone who hates this machine, you sure can't seem to get away from it. You've been talking about it for about 16 hours now

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Indeed, a topic of talk were the pinside threads, and some comments that show a WTF are you talking about, this is awesome fun.

Yep. Everyone I've talked to who doesn't frequent here because of the toxicity has been astounded at the reaction this place had. Everyone who has touched the game has loved it. But at this point the negativity seems to mostly be one extremely vocal someone

#328 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Good night and F off

Calm down dude. BM Joker art kept his stache just like real life back in 66. Totally worth 10k! Or is it 15k? 8k? Whatever it is you don't have to convince anyone you made a good buy. Least of all these Phone Home pansies.

#329 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Uhhhh, i don't think so. I've never smoked anything in my life, but you might want to check that crack on your nose before you make those kind of allegations.
You don't like my opinions just ignore it and "chill out"

Well in all seriousness since you didn't pick it up from my first post, I was telling you to chill out as a bro, not a dick. But whatever, I'm out for now.

#330 2 years ago

What does the spider insert represent?

#331 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Well in all seriousness since you didn't pick it up from my first post, I was telling you to chill out as a bro, not a dick. But whatever, I'm out for now.

Ok, me too, sorry SKB, I'm out, f the rest of you d..ks that have been crapping all over the BM66 thread for 4600 posts

That includes you Jackneda. What a f ing DB phony

Tax filing deadline has me stressed out.........

#332 2 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

What does the spider insert represent?

I noticed in one of the gameplay videos there was a spider hologram in the theater thing. Perhaps something tied in with that?

#333 2 years ago

I'm happy that the game looks so great. The positive impressions have me excited to play it. It's priced beyond what I'm willing to play for a pinball machine, but it looks like Pat Lawlor still has that magic. Congrats to Pat and JJP for putting out what seems to be a winner.

Just hoping I get to play it soon.

#334 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Good night and F off

C'mon, man. You claimed only a page or so ago that's astern Star Wars had already blown this out of the water at a better price. you are either a clairvoyant or a hypocrite yourself. We got that you don't like Jack's business decisions about 5 pages ago and over 15 pages of the other DI thread. No need to go on and on about it. We get it man, but give the pin an honest look and judge it for its design and play and not what you think about Jack's business practices.

#335 2 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

but give the pin an honest look and judge it for its design and play and not what you think about Jack's business practices.

It might be great, play great, I'm sure will be coded great with Keith and Ted. Could be the greatest pin ever. I love old Lawlor pins

There you go. I have said it many times.

Now go post in the BM66 thread again

And yes, a Star Wars anything, Stern or otherwise, will blow this out of the water based on theme alone. I don't think that is too much of a stretch.

#336 2 years ago

Back to "chill" out mode. Carry on with the lovefest

#337 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It might be great, play great, I'm sure will be coded great with Keith and Ted. Could be the greatest pin ever.
There you go. I have said it many times.
Now go post in the BM66 thread

Calm down, Ice. I'm not trying to attack you. I just fail to see how a cross thread counterattack is helping either game, or the Pinside atmosphere as a whole. If you got the dough and you like the game go for it. Just ignore all the negative stuff in the BM66 thread. Starving trolls die. I have no intentions of posting in the BM66 thread, myself. I think the art package rocks, I thought BDK was OK, but didn't love it and I really want to see the screens and new mech in action. That's about all I've got on that one. I have a negative opinion of Alien, but I have kept that to myself. Some people are floored by it. That's fine with me, I'm letting them have their fun in their thread without trying to tell them why I don't like it.

#338 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Quantum City Apocalypse

How about Quantum Apocalypse?

#339 2 years ago

So...any more gameplay videos?

#340 2 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

So...any more gameplay videos?

I want to see the video they were shooting this afternoon on periscope. Wonder how long until that gets released.

#341 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Good night and F off

You are like a F ing Macaw, over 50 posts of the same thing over & over again, we got your opinion the FIRST time.
IMO, this game has some neat, innovative new ideas & tech that I haven't seen in a single game since P2K. I can't wait to play it myself, as it looks really fun and kind of campy to play.
This is like deja-vu to me just like the WOZ roll out, I originally HATED the theme & price and swore I would never own one. It's now my favorite go to game with so much going on and B/W like quality compared to Stern offerings.
You just must be pissed for some other reason...maybe your football team has 'phoned it in" as you say...

#342 2 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

I just fail to see how a cross thread counterattack is helping either game, or the Pinside atmosphere as a whole. If you got the dough and you like the game go for it. Just ignore all the negative stuff in the BM66 thread. Starving trolls die.

I agree, you are right. Just got a little aggravated. It's a bit frustrating what is going on with these prices with both parties. Trying to make sense of it makes no sense. I totally acknowledge the craziness of buying a BM66LE or SLE too.

Btw, sorry Jim!

#343 2 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

I have a negative opinion of Alien, but I have kept that to myself. Some people are floored by it. That's fine with me, I'm letting them have their fun in their thread without trying to tell them why I don't like it.

There is that one guy over in the Alien thread insinuating the game's broke but it's just not plugged. I love pinside.

#344 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I agree, you are right. Just got a little aggravated. It's a bit frustrating what is going on with these prices with both parties. Trying to make sense of it makes no sense. I totally acknowledge the craziness of buying a BM66LE or SLE too.
Btw, sorry Jim!

#345 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Btw, sorry Jim!

Wrong Jim, but apology accepted. Not needed, but accepted. I don't think there is anyone across the threads of all three games who will not agree that the prices are out of hand. Alien is the only affordable one for a majority of us. And just barely at that. I'm actually praying nightly that no one puts out a He-Man pin because that was my jam when I was a kid and I know I'll be tempted to throw stupid money at it.

#346 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Btw, sorry Jim!

I hear ya there. We all want to support these companies and give them our businesses so they can thrive and continue to pump out great pinball but they are making it hard to do so. And what most frustrates at least me is that it doesn't seem to be outwardly necessary.

#347 2 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

There is that one guy over in the Alien thread insinuating the game's broke but it's just not plugged. I love pinside.

Oh no. Could you imagine the tire kicking if that guy came over to buy a game from you?

"This AFM doesn't power on, I'll give you $500."

"It isn't plugged in yet you nimrod!"

#348 2 years ago

The problem for me is, this machine isn't hitting on all cylinders. For it to be a hit at this price point, it really needs to.

Although this is non-licensed, this situation is so similar to the GoT release. Huge expectations, but misses the mark in a few critical areas that many had strong opinions about. GoT was the artwork and tone was just somewhat off from the show. But people began to play it and said it was fun, played well, etc. But it didn't fire on all cylinders, and was just a mediocre release when it could have been a grand slam. You can still pick up new LE's.

I feel like that's "Dialed In"s destiny too. Maybe it will play well, but it will always be lacking to me in the "total package" department. Most of the complaints are valid, "Bob the Builder", drab caricature, odd focus on phone, lame title. Just like with GoT, many will be left thinking, "what could have been". That's where I'm at. This misses the bullseye, and just like with GoT it didn't have to. Just some fine tuning of the aim and this could have well hit the bullseye.

#349 2 years ago

I asked many people about this game today, and the opinions fell primarily into these buckets:

- Game is awesome, but too expensive to buy
- Game is awesome, I might/will get one
- Game is awesome, but too expensive to be out on route
- Game is awesome, you should definitely put one on route...people will love it

In other news, Jack said at the talk tonight that there will be a standard, probably without invisiglass, without shaker, and without special trim. No word on pricing. People earlier in this thread were saying that it would sell so much better at $7000...and I'll repeat: WOZ and TH are shipping NIB for $8500, and have been for at least the last year and a half. Why would they suddenly drop the price? Yes, yes, yes, it's too expensive, but people are buying what JJP is selling at their current prices.

I was standing next to Steve Bowden while he streamed live on Facebook today, and chatted with him a bit. It's 30ish minutes, no idea how good the quality is because I haven't watched it. You can find it a bit down on his page (posted around 11 hours ago as of this post) here: https://www.facebook.com/stevenbowden

#350 2 years ago

Sterns pricing was aimed at ending the flipping market, or so they say. However it will probably have the biggest impact in the second hand market. People will loose a lot more money on resell of nib. If someone didn't go in on say batman or dialled in at $9k nib, they probably won't be interested at anything much over 6k HUO in a year or two. People in the hobby ar used to their pins retaining value or even increasing. This makes the justification for purchases much easier. In oz for example I'd be happy to go in on a GB pro at $8500 delivered knowing that I would most likely see at last $7+ back in a year or two. Buying a dialled in at clos to 15k would most likely only fetch 10k in a couple of years. Far to much risk. I would b okay spending that sort of money if the game was a preminate keeper, I have spent over 12k having an Adams family restoration for the wife as I no it will never leave the home so resell is irrelevant. However theme or no theme a game needs time to develop and grow before you can say it's your Grail, period. A lot of people who had GB as their Grail will end up selling gaurenteed. So asking the public to spend this sort of money, well basically eliminating the operator, so very few people have real exposure is a risky tatic. What it comes down to is how big the super high end collector market is. Yes Stern had 400 applications for Batman SLE but that was when there were only 30 games and people still thought it was a safe bet. JJP sold around 3000 WOZ but the majority of those sales where at $6500, they have sold an estimated 1000-1500 hobbits at $8500. However the hobbit also had a lot of people going in based on how feature packed and amazing WOZ was. I would be very surprised if JJP cracked 1000 units sale with dialled in regardless of how good the game play is. The price eliminates all but the most exclusive niche operators which is still a decent chunk of the market not 50% but maybe 20-30%. It eliminates a massive percentage of the overseas market where the USD strength means the pin is 30% more. It eliminates a huge slice of the home use market, where buyers income or funds haven't gone up in the ratio to the increase in game prices. That leaves the affluent collectors or people who are purchasing based on Grail theme (oh wait there is no theme so this market doesn't exit), just speculation but how big is the money is no option collector market in the U.S 500 - 1000 - 1500 buyers, hard to say but I can't see it been much more. Yes this market could be bigger as there are a lot of people with the disposable funds to drop $9k on a pinball without second thought, however it is unlikely the market is going to grow anytime soon, as the people likely to have been exposed to pinball, would have been by now.

Jacks 6999 sales is just the sales man in him spruking, but maybe all he is really after is 500 or so to make this a financial win for JJP if that is the case then sure I think they will get there based on all the early feedback and videos of gameplay. They might even crack a 1000 sales and that could be a massive win financially for them. 500-1000 or so people will buy the game at $9k and they won't be suckers they can afford it and will get a great pinball experience, so good on them. Much more then 1000 and I would be very surprised, but hey this is all speculation and I'm happy to be proved wrong. I don't bitch about never being able to own a Ferrari or a house in the hamptons so why the f would I bitch about not being able to justify or buy a $9k pin. There is a lot in this hobby to carter to all groups of people regardless of our social-economic status, don't want to spend more the 1k get an old EM or just play on location. We can all enjoy pinball as a hobby without needing to push or financial limits on new games. For those that can afford it, well at the end of the day that just makes the hobby is even bigger and more interesting.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 50.00
$ 21.00
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 961 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 20.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside